Post subject: Re: Wallie's journal
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 78: 8th February 2014
I am questioning this whole pick-up

Goal:
- Win over one of the friends at my mate's GF birthday

Field report:
Awful weekend. First of all I lost my bag with some stuff in the train. Second when I got home it was all stress from parents. Next day stress at work and I thought having a birthday party with going out would let me relieve it all. But nope, it didn't.

One of my friends picked me and a friend up to go to our mate's GF birthday party before she would go to Turkey as well. We knew there would be girls that we didn't meet before so we already were sort of curious. But at the party itself I felt so sh*t that I didn't feel the urge to go for them. I hardly talked with them at all, and I didn't felt like they were attractive or anything. At some point 1 very attractive girl came and I didn't take any action or something to go talk to her or flirt with her anything.

We went to the club by cabs. It was cold outside and we wanted to go inside, but 1 girl had her ID not in her purse, a friend had it. She had to wait outside so I joined her just to keep her company in the cold. We had a little small talk but she was a bit tired. Once inside it was f*cking busy as hell. On top of that I just didn't like the SPAM at all. You also had to pay €0,50 to pee :shock:.. I was getting no eye-contact at all and approaches went bad. I wanted to get eye-contact for dancing but not even that was getting there. Until at some point I saw my friend with the hottest friend dancing behind her. He didn't even hold her, so I gestured him to grab her by the hips. After I did that, he actually grabbed her by the hips. I thought she looked uncomfortable but she was smiling. And you could notice that he was horny as hell. At some point I looked at my right and they were making out. She loved every second of it. He basically did the same thing as I always do during dancing and it worked with him as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
But I was jealous. I was happy FOR him that he managed to pull it off, but I was jealous. Jealous at the fact that I couldn't do it. Jealous of the fact that I didn't have the balls. I tried to shrug it off but that only works for a limited time. When we were about to go home, we didn't find cabs so It would be walking 1,5 miles. That sh*t got me so pissed that I just kept walking straight and straight, until my friends were maybe 0,5 mile behind me. They found a cab and tried to call me, but they didn't find me. I was in a middle of nowhere and they were already home. It's hard to say but I felt really, really terrible. You know, all this pick-up stuff, all these theories, material that I'm reading, even keeping this journal, I questioned if it's all worth it..... Because all I can say is that my life only revolves around pick-up and nothing else. I've tried going to the gym this week and I found it boring. Going to college, yeah necessary but it doesn't satisfy me. I hardly have any passions nor hobby's, let alone that I can't really talk with other guys about topics like cars, soccer, computers or any other guys' topics. I think I'm gonna be taking a little break from this journal, I feel like this world is absorbing my life. And not in a good way......

Eventually when I got back at the sleep place, I couldn't sleep. I still felt sh*t. My friend took the bike to find me. I appreciate that from him. He said: "No man, I can't let my friends down..right?"

What have I learnt today:
- My whole life is revolving around pick-up and nothing else anymore.
- I'm gonna need a little break from this, because it's absorbing my life in a bad way

Wallie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 79: 19th March 2014
5 weeks later

First of all, a lot of things happened in these weeks. Only 4 days after my sort of 'mental breakdown' I went out and met a new girl. We were making out pretty fast and things looked very good. After that we had a quick conversation over text and few days later we agreed to meet up at my place (afternoon) to watch a movie. That ended up pretty well, because it was maybe 20 minutes in and she literally grabbed me to make out with me. From then it became cuddling, and I grabbed her tits, rubbing over her pussy (over her pants though). The next day she texted that she had a great time, and wanted to meet up again. I however didn't feel much for her, but wanted to give it one more shot. The 2nd date it was bowling and I cooked for her. A little bit making out but I dind't like it, she was very, very clingy. After that I said that I was not gonna work out. (it was the 6th of March when I said that).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the 11th of March I had a "Barstorm" from the sorority in which we would visit 4 bars on 1 night. It was one heck of a goddamn good night and on the final bar (I did drink some alcohol though) I started to make some approaches since the girls were pretty hot. With 1 girl I simply asked if I could introduce myself to her friends in which she complied. When doing that there was 1 girl who was particularly interested in me. She was tiny (5ft or so tall) but very cute. We hit it off and a friend of hers was literally like pushing me to make out with her interested friend. So at some point we both went outside and made out with each other. Some cuddling for the rest of the night and the next day we agreed to meet up the Thursday (13th March) in the afternoon since the weather was sunny and quite hot.

We got some ice cream first, got to know each other, and after that we were looking for a patio near a bar. It was busy offcourse on the market but I soon noticed my female housemate with a friend (whom I also know). It were the only places we could actually sit so we joined them. The girl wasn't shy at all, she could immediatly talk with my housemate and friend without hesitation, which I truely respected. After my housemate and friend left we soon after got up and shopped some clothes (for me actually). I got my clothes and we sat down to get to know each other a little bit better. When it started to get cold I cycled home with her and kissed goodbye. 2 days later I was going for it and wanted to meet up again. She agreed but all the answers were short. I knew something wasn't right . After she had not replied for 1 1/2 day I gave it one more try and she agreed to meet up. That was last night. She almost cancelled it bc. she was getting the common cold but I refused to cancel it and just said that she should came over to watch a movie at my room. My intention was to get sexual after. But right when the movie ended, some talking happened and I went in for the kiss I got the cheek. She didn't want to kiss me bc. she had the cold. F*ck that...

Soon after she went home and I said that I'd found it a pity if it would be the last time we would see each other, in which she replied: "Yeah but I think you like me more, then I like you". That totally came bad, and I didn't like it when she said that. So today I simply said F*ck it, I'm not gonna chase her. I simply gave her a text: "Was fun, but I"m gonna move on, not gonna put in effort if it's not gonna get something". All she had to say was: "Nope, you're right". F*ck her, for her 10 other girls (GFTOW).

I really, really gotta stop seeing girls as potential GF's because it totally f*cks with my mind. It makes me needy, chasing them and it always ends bad.

Nevertheless, what I'm saying is that without writing down every night out, I still did very well getting 2 girls in 5 weeks. So I'm not gonna be posting every night out anymore, and just the nights that matter to read after a while.

Wallie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:31 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Day 79: 19th March 2014
5 weeks later

First of all, a lot of things happened in these weeks. Only 4 days after my sort of 'mental breakdown' I went out and met a new girl. We were making out pretty fast and things looked very good. After that we had a quick conversation over text and few days later we agreed to meet up at my place (afternoon) to watch a movie. That ended up pretty well, because it was maybe 20 minutes in and she literally grabbed me to make out with me. From then it became cuddling, and I grabbed her tits, rubbing over her pussy (over her pants though). The next day she texted that she had a great time, and wanted to meet up again. I however didn't feel much for her, but wanted to give it one more shot. The 2nd date it was bowling and I cooked for her. A little bit making out but I dind't like it, she was very, very clingy. After that I said that I was not gonna work out. (it was the 6th of March when I said that).
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the 11th of March I had a "Barstorm" from the sorority in which we would visit 4 bars on 1 night. It was one heck of a goddamn good night and on the final bar (I did drink some alcohol though) I started to make some approaches since the girls were pretty hot. With 1 girl I simply asked if I could introduce myself to her friends in which she complied. When doing that there was 1 girl who was particularly interested in me. She was tiny (5ft or so tall) but very cute. We hit it off and a friend of hers was literally like pushing me to make out with her interested friend. So at some point we both went outside and made out with each other. Some cuddling for the rest of the night and the next day we agreed to meet up the Thursday (13th March) in the afternoon since the weather was sunny and quite hot.

We got some ice cream first, got to know each other, and after that we were looking for a patio near a bar. It was busy offcourse on the market but I soon noticed my female housemate with a friend (whom I also know). It were the only places we could actually sit so we joined them. The girl wasn't shy at all, she could immediatly talk with my housemate and friend without hesitation, which I truely respected. After my housemate and friend left we soon after got up and shopped some clothes (for me actually). I got my clothes and we sat down to get to know each other a little bit better. When it started to get cold I cycled home with her and kissed goodbye. 2 days later I was going for it and wanted to meet up again. She agreed but all the answers were short. I knew something wasn't right . After she had not replied for 1 1/2 day I gave it one more try and she agreed to meet up. That was last night. She almost cancelled it bc. she was getting the common cold but I refused to cancel it and just said that she should came over to watch a movie at my room. My intention was to get sexual after. But right when the movie ended, some talking happened and I went in for the kiss I got the cheek. She didn't want to kiss me bc. she had the cold. F*ck that...

Soon after she went home and I said that I'd found it a pity if it would be the last time we would see each other, in which she replied: "Yeah but I think you like me more, then I like you". That totally came bad, and I didn't like it when she said that. So today I simply said F*ck it, I'm not gonna chase her. I simply gave her a text: "Was fun, but I"m gonna move on, not gonna put in effort if it's not gonna get something". All she had to say was: "Nope, you're right". F*ck her, for her 10 other girls (GFTOW).

I really, really gotta stop seeing girls as potential GF's because it totally f*cks with my mind. It makes me needy, chasing them and it always ends bad.

Nevertheless, what I'm saying is that without writing down every night out, I still did very well getting 2 girls in 5 weeks. So I'm not gonna be posting every night out anymore, and just the nights that matter to read after a while.

Wallie

You still too needy and clingy... Girl senses needines which is beta behavior she will lose attraction.... You said you are questioning pick up, but everytime i read your journal i see so many basic mistakes that keep happening... You said you went to the gym and you got bored in the previous entry i work out from home p90x and insanity hybrid, i put my tv on mute and i watch videos or listen to music from my computer that way you do not get bored, when i went to the gym i go with the ipod and listen to music or audiobooks, if you do not do that you will get bored, the most important part is nutrition.... by the way check my last post on the lounge it will help you.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quick note:

Alright It's been a while but I've had test weeks which made it pretty unable to go out due to responsibilities towards myself, my project group and my work in the weekends. Now test week is over and this night I went over to a buddy's house. One of my friends started talking about his Tinder and Hot or Not successes ( I"ve downloaded the app myself and got some matches, yet I suck at texting/online chatting). At some point we were with 3 and my 2 friends were talking about their fuck stories, to the point I got so f*cking annoyed because I haven't got laid in like 9 months, that I went home. And I started thinking, this cannot take any longer.

So Right here, right now, I'm gonna set the next goal:
Within the next 2 months, I will do whatever it takes to get laid AT LEAST ONCE, even if it's a slump buster.

It's been too long, the failed dates have made me realise that I"m just acting needy, clingy all that bullsh*t that's conditioned into me. I mean if my friends can do it (and trust me some of them don't have THAT great game or anything), then I should be able to do it aswell. It's a do-able goal and the time of 2 months is in my opinion a do-able time.

Oh and Ill go read into www.bodybuilding.com to find out more about exercising which might help me to get into shape with a schedule and diet that I can actually hold on to. Because I know it's hard for me to keep it up.

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 80: 12th April 2014
DayDream Festival

Goal:
- Try to get some approaches off, since it's been a while.

Field report
Alright, it's been a while since I had 3 testweeks in which I also had to write quite some reports. Since it was so busy, I didn't have time to go out. Until yesterday, when we went to DayDream Festival in Belgium. We'd bought the tickets for that festival in the end of January and today it was finally the day.

Once we arrived at 2 pm in the afternoon, it wasn't really thát busy yet. Every stage had sort of like warm-up music and it was more or less slowly getting in the music. We mostly stayed at the main stage. At some point a group of girls were standing next to us and were trying to make a group photo. I approached the girl trying to make the picture and telling her i'd take it, in which she insisted. When I made 3 pictures, the sort of like 'leader' of the group was saying all 3 pictures were not good. I was teasing her saying that she was too demanding and that no guy could meet her expectations. The other friends were laughing and she sort of sputtered when I said that. I had to make another picture and she again said it wasn't good enough. I said to a friend of hers; "She must be the single of the group right?, because no matter what the guy does, it's never good enough (in a teasing tone towards her offcourse)". I then started talking towards her friend, but quickly found out she had a BF.

Now I thought to myself: "Hey, this is actually quite a good opener, since people make much pictures on festivals". A noticed a group of girls behind us taking a group picture as well and did the same thing. It worked quite well because I got the attention of the group, but not the right girls, only the ones I didn't find attractive.

At some point one of my friends was trying to make a selfie of us towards the main stage. I said: "Why a selfie, let that girl take the picture (and then sort of nodding with my head towards a small, blonde girl). He didn't want to approach her so I did. It worked again and within a few minutes we were all talking with a group of 4 girls. Only thing was that they were 16 years old (and I'm 20). But one tall brunette girl was actually quite cool, she had some ambitions that I liked about her. However when I kino'ed, she didn't do it back, but when 2 of her friends left, they still stayed with us. She also laughed quite much about jokes that weren't so funny at all, so all of these were IOI's to me. When they said they wanted to search for their friends, I simply asked their phone numbers and got both of the tall brunette as well as the short, blonde girl. My other friend GAVE his number, but I don't think he's gonna get a reply.

Around the evening there was 1 more time where I noticed 2 girls sort of hugging and a big guy trying to get those girls to make out with each other. I simply just said something like: "Are you trying to get those two to make out or what?" We got into a short convo (he was a little bit drunk) and soon after one of his female friends wanted to walk past me. I purposely (looking like an accident) bumped her and got in a convo with that. Though she didn't seem so cute as I thought so I quickly ended that. Then one of their other female friends also wanted to pass by and I almost got my elbow in her eye. I excused myself and said something like: "Oh damn, don't wanna give you a blue eye and make your parents think you got into a fight". Even this opener worked, she had her arm around me and I could easily kino back. But she spoke half Dutch, half Belgium and I couldn't understand anything she said. So even that was a dealbreaker to me. When she walked away then the big guy said to me: "Wah wah waaah,, too bad bro". I simply ignored it.

After that not much happened but I started texting both the 2 numbers I got yesterday and see what will happen.
EDIT: So far it seems that the brunette taller girl wants to see me next Friday during the carnival in my home town. I guess she must have somewhat interest in me. If that plan goes through, then I'm going to make sure I make out with her that night.

What have I learnt today?
- Picture openers / photo openers seem to work quite well on festivals.

Wallie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:35 am 
Dedicated Member

Day 81: 26th April 2014
I am the most dumbest guy on this planet...

Goal:
- It's kingsday, so go for the girls you like and just go for it.

Field report+:

I am the dumbest guy on this planet, I cannot believe my dissappointment this time.

I am just gonna skip towards the important part. It was Kingsday in the Netherlands and around 12 pm almost everywhere in the city people were leaving. We were with a group of 6 (2 girls, 4 guys) and 1 of our friends managed to get us into a closed party at his student fraternity. It was a big kind of bunker where there were about 100 people partying, especially (drunk!) British girls. The whole day I had a bad streak of approaches and I didn't feel like it that night anymore either. Nevertheless I still gave it a try. It wasn't until at some point I was sitting outside with some friends (it was around 2-3 am I believe) that I noticed a girl dressed as a tiger (or cat) walked outside, looking at some guy who was sleeping at the parking lot and then looking at me. I gestured that I dind't know him but that she should come towards me, which she did. She was British as well and had some drinks.

She sat opposite of me, and we got into talking. Soon I stood up and sat next to her. The chatting went good so I kino'ed her by putting my hand on her left shoulder (I was sitting on the right of her) and kept talking. She and I had a lot to talk about culture, adulthood, differences between the Netherlands and Britain. She could even speak French and teased me with it. Everything went well and it didn't take too long when we made out with each other. Suddenly a teammate who spoke Dutch came up to me and said: "Hey, you do know that she and her friend (who happened to stand outside at that moment) have a boyfriend right?" She hadn't told me so I said no I do not. Her: "Well she's got something written on her tits, just ask her. But know what you're dealing with!" It felt like a warning but I ignored it. I kept talking with her and I'm 100% sure she liked me. We made out one more time when she looked me deep into my eyes.

After half an hour the same teammate came back, telling me the whole story over again. I said that she still hadn't told me. During that time the girl was sitting next to me, but she couldn't understand anything we told about. She also said: "I'm back in 2 minutes" when the teammate and I were talking and I thought I'd lost her. Until actually she did come back and I almost suprised myself when I noticed her sitting next to me bc. I hadn't noticed her sitting back next to me. When the teammate left, the girl said to me: "I only understood 1 word out of that". I told her only about the thing what was written on her tits and she showed me, pulling her shirt down. She wasn't wearing a bra. I said something like: "I love Jeremy" which might have actually been her boyfriend. My god I can feel the shame came upon me when typing this...

Around 3:30 am she told she had to go because she had to get up at 8:00 am. Her friends were already gone so she said: "Alright, we've got 3 options here, 1: I go back to your place 2: We separate and never see each other again or 3: You come back with me". 1 wasn't a good option bc. I was sleeping at an air mattress. 2 would be to say goodbye already so I took 3 and walked back to her student college center. She was a korfball tournament player and had a game the next day. During the walk back we held hands and I got sooooo nervous. I recall a moment where my body was shaking so hard because I could not believe I was walking with like thé hottest girl I've ever had. On the way we came upon some of her teammates so I introduced myself and talked with them as well.

At the end on the front doorstep I noticed 2 guys of the center themselves sitting behind a desk, looking at the people coming in. This is where the excuses in my head came up: "You can't f*ck this girl in there", "You forgot your condom" , "Everyone would watch you two", all these crazy negative voices in my head. So I stopped walking and said: "Hey it was nice meeting you, but I have to go back." She said: "Well it was nice meeting you (no change of voicetone, still polite)" and we kissed each other goodbye. After the final kiss and hug she said: "I had a fun time with you, make sure you wipe your face" I had some black on me from her tiger make-up. When I walked back her last words to me were: "You're a good kisser (wink :wink:).." THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY WAKE UP CALL. But dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb me just walked back to the party, finding out that my friends already took a cab home, and I were left alone to walk bc. my other friend who invited us had to stay till the end of the party bc. of his fraternity responsibilities. I have never ended a night more shamefull....

It's been 3 days ago, but there has not been a single hour yet that I feel dumb, ashamed and stupid about the biggest mistake in my journey... The most hottest girl I've ever met wanted me to come to her and all I did was walk there, and leave her unsatisfied....
What the F*CK am I DOING!?!?!?

- Allthough I ended it badly, the positive thing about this encounter is that it convinced me that I can even get solid 9's and 10's if I do it right.
- Never will I ever forget my condoms again!
- This has been the biggest mistake in ALL my JOURNEY SO FAR!
- I will never forget the stupid me of 26 april 2014.

Wallie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:07 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Day 81: 26th April 2014
I am the most dumbest guy on this planet...

Goal:
- It's kingsday, so go for the girls you like and just go for it.

Field report+:

I am the dumbest guy on this planet, I cannot believe my dissappointment this time.

I am just gonna skip towards the important part. It was Kingsday in the Netherlands and around 12 pm almost everywhere in the city people were leaving. We were with a group of 6 (2 girls, 4 guys) and 1 of our friends managed to get us into a closed party at his student fraternity. It was a big kind of bunker where there were about 100 people partying, especially (drunk!) British girls. The whole day I had a bad streak of approaches and I didn't feel like it that night anymore either. Nevertheless I still gave it a try. It wasn't until at some point I was sitting outside with some friends (it was around 2-3 am I believe) that I noticed a girl dressed as a tiger (or cat) walked outside, looking at some guy who was sleeping at the parking lot and then looking at me. I gestured that I dind't know him but that she should come towards me, which she did. She was British as well and had some drinks.

She sat opposite of me, and we got into talking. Soon I stood up and sat next to her. The chatting went good so I kino'ed her by putting my hand on her left shoulder (I was sitting on the right of her) and kept talking. She and I had a lot to talk about culture, adulthood, differences between the Netherlands and Britain. She could even speak French and teased me with it. Everything went well and it didn't take too long when we made out with each other. Suddenly a teammate who spoke Dutch came up to me and said: "Hey, you do know that she and her friend (who happened to stand outside at that moment) have a boyfriend right?" She hadn't told me so I said no I do not. Her: "Well she's got something written on her tits, just ask her. But know what you're dealing with!" It felt like a warning but I ignored it. I kept talking with her and I'm 100% sure she liked me. We made out one more time when she looked me deep into my eyes.

After half an hour the same teammate came back, telling me the whole story over again. I said that she still hadn't told me. During that time the girl was sitting next to me, but she couldn't understand anything we told about. She also said: "I'm back in 2 minutes" when the teammate and I were talking and I thought I'd lost her. Until actually she did come back and I almost suprised myself when I noticed her sitting next to me bc. I hadn't noticed her sitting back next to me. When the teammate left, the girl said to me: "I only understood 1 word out of that". I told her only about the thing what was written on her tits and she showed me, pulling her shirt down. She wasn't wearing a bra. I said something like: "I love Jeremy" which might have actually been her boyfriend. My god I can feel the shame came upon me when typing this...

Around 3:30 am she told she had to go because she had to get up at 8:00 am. Her friends were already gone so she said: "Alright, we've got 3 options here, 1: I go back to your place 2: We separate and never see each other again or 3: You come back with me". 1 wasn't a good option bc. I was sleeping at an air mattress. 2 would be to say goodbye already so I took 3 and walked back to her student college center. She was a korfball tournament player and had a game the next day. During the walk back we held hands and I got sooooo nervous. I recall a moment where my body was shaking so hard because I could not believe I was walking with like thé hottest girl I've ever had. On the way we came upon some of her teammates so I introduced myself and talked with them as well.

At the end on the front doorstep I noticed 2 guys of the center themselves sitting behind a desk, looking at the people coming in. This is where the excuses in my head came up: "You can't f*ck this girl in there", "You forgot your condom" , "Everyone would watch you two", all these crazy negative voices in my head. So I stopped walking and said: "Hey it was nice meeting you, but I have to go back." She said: "Well it was nice meeting you (no change of voicetone, still polite)" and we kissed each other goodbye. After the final kiss and hug she said: "I had a fun time with you, make sure you wipe your face" I had some black on me from her tiger make-up. When I walked back her last words to me were: "You're a good kisser (wink :wink:).." THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY WAKE UP CALL. But dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb me just walked back to the party, finding out that my friends already took a cab home, and I were left alone to walk bc. my other friend who invited us had to stay till the end of the party bc. of his fraternity responsibilities. I have never ended a night more shamefull....

It's been 3 days ago, but there has not been a single hour yet that I feel dumb, ashamed and stupid about the biggest mistake in my journey... The most hottest girl I've ever met wanted me to come to her and all I did was walk there, and leave her unsatisfied....
What the F*CK am I DOING!?!?!?

- Allthough I ended it badly, the positive thing about this encounter is that it convinced me that I can even get solid 9's and 10's if I do it right.
- Never will I ever forget my condoms again!
- This has been the biggest mistake in ALL my JOURNEY SO FAR!
- I will never forget the stupid me of 26 april 2014.

Wallie
You are scare of fucking it up and you eject from sets and/or situation...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 82: 3rd May 2014
Party with 90% strangers

Goal:
- Meet up with as many people as possible

Field report:
It was a new party from a guy of my sorority. And it was hella fun. Although I had to work that day and nearly killed myself in traffic because of almost falling asleep, I managed to get there and at the party itself I was fully awake. There were many hot girls and I tried to meet all of them. That worked really well. But as I know you cannot get the girls if you have no skills to communicate with the guys as well. That went very well too.

There were a few girls that somewhat had interest in me. Unfortunately, most of them had BF's who were at the party themselves so they were out of the options (for that night). There was 1 girl who was 18 herself and had a 16 year old sister. Thát 16 year old sister was goddamn hot, but I knew I was not gonna f*ck her that night. Around the end of the night I was sitting next to her, and we were having a great conversation. Unfortunately we had some people around us so making out was not an option. In fact, the dude on her right was trying to get her attention, but played it so badly compared to me (this is not ego or anything talking, he seriously had bad game and just annoyed her). I gave her some kino, put my hand on her leg and stuff and at some point she wanted to go outside because she had it very warm. I stood up, took her hand and got her outside where we sat down. Everything went very well and I was at the point to kiss her, but one guy of my sorority who knows me well f*cking cockblocked the sh*t out of me. He walked up to me and said: "Come on Wallie, let's do some shots". When he said that answered NO and looked him in the eye like "Get the f*ck outta here don't you see i'm trying something?". He said the same question and when I answered no again he literally just grabbed my arm and dragged me away from her. Once I explained my angry self at him I looked back and the girl was gone. Nice cockblock. I didn't speak to him anymore that night, even though he tried to be nice to me. I asked for an explanation and he said:"Come on, she's a good friends sister, I HAD to do it". Me: "Wtf do you think I was gonna do to her, rape?" She is 16, best thing I could do was make out with her, is that such a problem"? Him: "Apparently, her sister didn't approve it".

When I found the girl back there was no chance I could get her private agian without the sister knowing. Her sister came by sometimes, asking towards the girl if she wanted to come with her. But the girl didn't want to, she wanted to stay with me (that was a clear IOI that I was doing everything well). When she had to go, I could only hug her goodbye.

Now the thing is I HAD to sleep there bc. I had drink some and couldn't drive offcourse. When I was about to sleep one of the girls sat next to me (and she hugged everybody that party, she's like that) and told me I could lie next to her, which I did. Now the good thing is there were 2 mattresses and another girl was lying there. I put myself in the middle and the 2 girls lied on both my sides. Now the BAD thing was: 1 girl had a BF she didn't want to cheat on, and the other girl was too prude. Everytime I tried to rub her on her private parts she said: "Keep your hands above the sheets mister". Damn... So nothing happened on that night, except 1 make out with the prude girl. Ah well, it's a step because I slept with 2 girls.

- In order to access a little sister, I have to gain trust of the older sister.
- I need to up my game with cockblock people.
- The lying between two girls was a baby step, next time I will f*ck at least one of them.

Wallie

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 83: 15th May 2014
Boyfriend much?

Goal:
- Go for the afterparty/massage

Field Report:
Last Night I've went out with a fellow PUA member of this forum. He lives 15min. cycling distance away from me. It's the 2nd night out we went together. At first it was a bit talking about the game at his place and making some rules when winging in which I've made up 3 single rules:

- Help each other out --> In a 2-set or more, keep the friends busy.
- Dibbs --> First one going in the set has the first pick.
- Afterparty --> try to get at least a 2-set or more to agree to an afterparty.

At exactly 12:00pm we went to the city which is 5 min walking distance from his house. It was quite crowded so things looked pretty good. But at the first bar I could already notice the nervousness of both me and him on the first approach. I saw a 2-set at the bar and I told my wing: "F*ck it, let's get this over with". I just went in with : "Hey I just arrived here, is the party in this bar tonight or what?" It was a silly opener but it got me talking. I used it 2 or 3 more times to get into the zone. We quickly went to the 2nd bar and that's where it went on the same but no results yet. Then I noticed a big set of girls, at least 6 with 2 guys. I said: "Come on, let's try this set." He didn't want to go in because he had a few rejections but I simply were not gonna let it stop me. I went in to some random girl and started talking. Then I used my standard: "Can I introduce myself to your friends?" line which always works. I stopped at a brunette wearing a blue shirt. Talking to her went very well and I got some kino from her back. I simply needed to make sure my friend was not gonna stand alone so I introduced her to my friend and got myself more engaged with the rest of the group. Unfortunately his conversation with the brunette quickly ended. He wanted to go to another bar, so what I simply did was walk back to the brunette, ask for her number saying: "Hey, I'll text you when we go to bar X, meet me up there." No hesitation from her.

At bar 3 it didn't take long for me to open more sets. My wing started talking with them too but also in those convo's it dropped dead quickly with him and he felt dissappointed. The rejections got to him so I wanted to show him that it meant nothing. I said: "You see that 2-set over there?" sort of pointing with my eyes. "I'm gonna go in, and I"m gonna let me rejected, to let you see it means nothing". I did that and it actually took quite long before I got rejected with the: "I already have a boyfriend" It didn't face me at all, but he wasn't convinced that rejections means not that much. So I knew that the openings that night would be on me. 1 more set that I went in and also that girl had a boyfriend. I told him: "Come, ill text that girl and we meet up at bar X". I texted her, got a reply back and she was at the entrance. She took a Jeagermeister shot with a friend and I noticed that. She said: "Well you have to get used to it if you talk to me". Me: "I don't necessarily have to smell it" (subconciously giving the "I wanna kiss you vibe") She told me she had a boyfriend as well. This was gonna go crazy... 3rd time that night? I started to get pissed by that "I have a boyfriend" line. She told me: "Well most boys walk away to way, but we can be friends right?" Me: "No we can't, I'm not the type of guy that becomes friends with girls he meets in bars". Her: "So you're gonna walk away just like the rest?". Me: "Yes I am". which I did. Not really much sets opened in that bar.

We went back for the 3rd bar one more time and I got one more blonde girl opened. She was a little bit drunk, but things went good with her. I wanted to give it a shot to make out, and also that girl said: "Yes, but I already have a boyfriend". Now I was getting pissed. 4 times?!? I said: "Wwwaauuw.... to myself". I got her number bc. I still said about the afterparty, but once I called her after she didn't recognise my voice and quickly hang up. Once outside the bar I noticed the brunette blue shirt girl in the distance and shouted to her, "Hey (name), come over here!" I told her about the after party in which she said yeah sure, but i Knew she wasn't gonna come there. My wing found a girl he had a SNL with a year ago but never replied to her. She walked with us home and once I got my jacket I went to my house at 15 min cycling distance, angry as hell. I couldn't believe the boyfriend line from that night....

- At least one of those 4 sets must have been lying about the boyfriend.
- I'm thinking the brunette used a shit test on me and I failed.

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:49 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 84: 22nd May 2014
Sober night

Goal:
- Sarging with wing without drinking alcohol!

Field report+:
My wing and I agreed to go on a sober night out together since we had been drinking too much the 2 nights before when we went out. We agreed to meet up at 10 at his place, but my phone was at repair bc. of my broken screen. However he SPAM me that he was with a girl and that I had to come later, which I didn't read so he had to stop an attempt of sex. I didn't know and felt sorry

At 12 pm we went to the city and there the sarging SOBER started. It was very, very difficult for us to even go for the first set. Yet at one point I stood at the bar and there was a 2-set right next to me. I looked at my wing, and again said F*CK IT, and physically moved myself towards the 2-set. I simply opened with the same: "Hey, do you know where the party is at tonight in this city?". Short conversation but it got me more relaxed.

We went to a different bar and simply made some more openers. At one point we were with a 3-set that my wing had opened. Things were going O.K. and there was one girl who might have been interested in my wing. Unfortunately he didn't notice so I tried to make it clear to him. Then I quickly noticed that she wasn't that interested at all, so I said to him: "Come, we're wasting our time here with these girls". After that it was bar hopping, approaching some sets but not really one of them worked well. We both grew a little bit tired (around 1:30 am) but we didn't want to give up on our sober night, which was difficult to hold on to! We went to the bar that we visited earlier on and this time I noticed a brunette girl sort of dancing sexy. I mirrored her dancing which she noticed and laughed about. I approached her and her reaction was sort of neutral. I asked about her friends (1 guy and 1 girl) and she said: "Well this is my BFF and boyfriend". In my head I was thinking "Oh god not this again". Then suddenly I saw her 2 friends making out together and then I had an A-ha moment, that they were together. That's when I saw my chance and I got a good convo with her. She asked for my study in which I replied: "Take a guess, if you guess right in 1 time you'll get 3 shots from me" (thinking that she would never guess it at all). Her friend did the same but for her was 1 shot. She guessed right. 1 shot for her friend. Later on she guessed right to (so they might have just talked when I didn't notice). I only gave her 1 shot. I said to my wing: "Hey sorry man I gotta break our rule now".

Normally I don't buy drinks but somewhere in the back of my head I knew this girl was interested. A few minutes later her friends had to go the bathroom and she left her friend with me. My wing didn't feel really well but gave me free space to seduce her. I took kino'ed her by her hands and stuff (SOMETHING I WILL DO MORE OFTEN!!) and then i used my normal seduction move to give her a hug when she says something sad or silly. I gave her a hug and after that I made out with her. Man did she kiss GOOD! I got freaking horny from that, she was amazing. Quickly after her friend arrived and when I put my phone number in my phone her friend took it and typed in: "Best boy ever!". She liked me as well.

However my wing wanted to another bar since he had nothing and I said to the girls: "We're going to bar X now so I gotta say goodbye". They didn't want me to leave. In fact, they both tagged alone with us to the final bar. In front of bar X my wing went home bc. he felt tired and had to get up early. It was O.K. he made me remember the girl's name so I'm gonna help him next time. Inside bar X is where I REALLY made out with the girl. Like maybe an hour long with some breaks in between. We were both in our own world. It was so good. After the bar closed I actually went with the 2 girls and the BF to the BF's house to eat something. He was a great guy too. At 5:30 am I went home and kissed the girl goodbye. We agreed to meet up upcoming Thursday.

- Even when being sober, I still have the skills to seduce girls, amazing!
- The problem is that my wing is 22 and I'm 20, so when meeting girls around the age of 20 I have difficulties, but with the age of 18, he founds them too young.

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Date #5: Hot or Not Date (25th May 2014)
16-year old girl though....

Goal:
- No real goal. In fact I didn't even really want the date but went anyway

Field report+:
So I've been doing some hot or not App chatting a little bit lately. I got quite some matches actually but for meeting up the logistics were always sucky. Suddenly I came upon a 16-year old girl (while you actually have to be 18 years old) and got chatty with her. I quickly got her number and pushed for a meet-up since she was definately interested. We had agreed for today (and It was maybe the 14th of May that we agreed to that). So I had to keep her intersted for 2 weeks with texting. I teased her a lot and she sent me all kinds of sexual (funny) stuff. That's where I knew I could be sexual with her which I did.

So today I met her in the city that she lives closeby. I was actually half an hour late since misread the time to drive to there. When I met her I was like: "F*ck, she looks even better than on her pictures!". We sat down at a patio and talked about stuff like drunk stories, passions and stuff like that. She was actually more mature than her age and she hangs out with much people who are way older. When we had drank our stuff she PAID FOR MY DRINKS! I was like ??? why do you do that? She insisted so I said O.K. Then I told her: "Where's the nearest ice cream shop, let's get some." She guided me to there and we took icecream. In between I teased her quite a lot and she liked it all. At one point we got somewhere more 'private' (still people walking by and stuff) where we made out more and she wanted me to say that I thought she was hot. I didn't give it to her that easily.

At some point I said, "Too much ppl walk by, let's walk to my car (which was like 10 minutes or so?) Once in the bar we tried to kiss in the front seats but the stick was in the way. So I said: "Come we take the back seat". Once in the back seat it was still quite narrow but better. We made out more and more and I got horny from her. I felt her tits and man she must have grown quite some. I don't know exactly what I said, something like that I was a sexist and I said if she was too in which she said: "Hmm, well find that out;)". That was my clue to go into her pants. It was hard since it was narrow and she positioned herself for more space. Then it was more room to finger her and ooooh it was soo warm and wet... I had not thought before that she would be down for that. I think she actually grew horny. However though even in a more quiet street IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY I couldn't f*ck her. Too much people walking by, and it was time for us to go home for dinner. She said she had a good time with me, and I kissed her goodbye. And that from a 16 year old....

- This girl likes me and is definately DTF!
- I gotta watch out with the law and stuff. This might get tricky.

Question:
- How in the F*cking hell am I gonna manage these 2 girls at the same time? Even though they both live 80 miles apart from each other, I have to make sure they don't find out about each other.

Wallie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

*Update*

Alright I'm posting this mostly for myself but those who have good advice (you probably have), then read on.

At the 22nd of May I went out with my wingman in the college city. We were both totally sober (bc that was our goal) and after a few approaches I managed to hit on a girl and make-out with her the same night, quite a lot of making out actually. The week after I had a BBQ at my place and invited her with her friends out and soon after that night we dated quite a lot. From what I remember at the 3rd of 4th date I managed to get her up to my room and give her a massage, which she gave one in return. It didn't take long and I fingerbanged her and ate her out and stuff that night. 2 dates later and I F-closed her (after almost a year dry-spell). She told me she had never been so close at getting an orgasm as with me. I believed because with her I actually gave the dirty talk a try and the dominance stuff. It was awkward at first but I saw how effective it was and it gave me more confidence that I actually COULD PLEASE A WOMAN.

Some more dates where I met people and stuff and she met some of mine you know the drill. In those dates we actually didn't have sex anymore bc she happened to be on her period TWICE and when I slept at her place she slept in a room with her sister and mother. This should have been warning #1 maybe.

I started to like this girl more and more but didn't make her my "GF" because of what happened with the previous ex-GF. At some point we started somewhat behaving like a couple, even though we didn't have it official. That must have been my downfall also.

Then she was about to go on vacation for 3 weeks (to Spain) and I stayed at home. I had no vacation planned for this year because I literally couldn't find ANYONE to go with. I was eagerly waiting for her to come home after those 3 weeks and she sent me nice, cute flirty things sometimes and was asking me to spend the weekend at her place after she came back from vacation. HER IDEA. When I went to her (3 hour travelling to my college city, I still can't believe it) I was there for 6 hours until she then told me that spending the weekend with her wasn't a good idea, because she had not missed me on her vacation (even though she said she did at first hand) and there were more things going on. You know.... 'the talk'. I managed to keep calm and thought it was just some weird emotion she had. Then after 3 days (today) I SPAM her what the deal was. Then I got the horrible news that she didn't like me anymore and the feelings were gone. I was piss mad, and felt like a used toy. That's also what I told her. That she played with my emotions and that I deserved better.

Now this might be somewhat out of my control, but this is what I THINK has happened:
Quote:
- I got attached to her female affection and slowly turned more and more beta.
- I didn't give her the mindblowing sex that a female needs deeply down subconciously.
- She met some guy on her vacation who's better (looking?) than me or after that.
- I was not a challenge for her anymore. (even though I have not really an idea how to do that when feelings kick in)
Oh and some details that might explain the situation:
- She's gonna study 3 hours travelling away from me
- She broke up with her former BF just a few weeks before she met me. The BF revealed that he cheated on her when she broke up.
- All her friends and family members kept asking if I was the new BF or not.

I feel a little relieved to write this down. Even if it's just a reminder later on, or a motivation post. If anyone has advice or anything, I'm more than eager to take it. I'll probably be posting more and more again (in 3 weeks when vacation is over) in this journal because I'm gonna be huntin' again.

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 85: 9th August 2014
Releasing all my negative energy and turn it into positive energy

Goal:
- Go out and forget about my previous girl, move on.

Field report+:
Last night was a total blast off. It was exactly what I needed, to release all the negative energy and stress.

Some of my friends (and few girls) wanted to go to the club. Me and a friend of mine were the designated drivers, which I didn't mind. Approaching girls cold and sober seems to be my new field of challenge which I enjoy. We arrived there at 23:30 and left at 3:30 am.

The music was totally energy full, awesome and the music that I liked. It couldn't be better for me. I had the time of my life, danced like nobody was watching, and I noticed girls looking at me, trying to search eye-contact. I wasn't too eager to approach yet, but still liked the attention. It didn't take long and a girl looked at me, signing that she wanted a lighter for her cigarette. I led her to the smoking room and got a little talk. I told her about the 'me being dumped' thing bc I felt that she didn't mind hearing it. She thought it was a harsh thing that happened and gave me a hug, tellling me that I was sweet and all that stuff. Even though I don't like being called 'cute', at that moment It was good. Soon I looked her deep in the eye and made out with her. All her friends cheered for me (dunno why), but she was quite tipsy. She kept asking for my name so I soon after left her.

The only problem though was that my friends kept walking to the smoking room, killing the mood for me at some point. I wanted to have fun, release stress and NOT sit in a smoking room, chilling out. Nevertheless I made some small approaches but they didn't work out. It's ok.

At 3:30 we left and there was a girl outside which one of my female friends told her she had a nice shirt. After some small talk I started chatting with her, and my drunk friend too. But he was annoying. The only problem though is that the other designated driver was nagging about going home, so I had to eject unfortunately.

After I was home and laid in my bed, I was thinking to myself: "Is this what I want, to go out and meet a random stranger, only seeing them once and then so on and so on for a couple of years, or do I want a GF that I love?" Up to this point I'm still asking myself this question, which I can't answer probably. It will take some time before I find the answer.

- I'm not saying that mood can be ignored, but even if your heart is broken and shredded to pieces, you can sit down and be sad, or stand up and move on! I decided option 2.
- Do I want a real girlfriend or do I want to meet random strangers at night time for the next few years?

Wallie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Day 86: 25-29 August 2014
A fresh start

Goal:
- To meet as many new people as I could

Field report:
Last week it was introduction week at my sorority for fresh introduction students and I had to help the staff for a week long. It was hard, tiring and lots of work but it was all worth it.

Because I was just an "employee" (don't know the right word for it) and not a leader of a group, my contact with the introduction students wasn't that much. However though the chances I got with fresh students was really good and everytime I met new people, both guys and girls, everybody responded good.

Even though I only got a few phone numbers and no make-outs or anything like that, I'm still happy. It feels like a new fresh start into hunting out in the field. I hope this will make a good start of the year and that this motivates me again to approach new girls during going out and stuff.

What have I learnt this week?
- This week was a fresh start for new approaches and meeting new people for in the future.

Wallie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I´ve been reading your journal and sent you a PM.

Greetings