Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You can't look in a vacuum bag and not expect to find dirt.
and if you find no dirt, it means it's not a vacuum bag :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She might be sincere in telling you 'everything' it's just that men are more direct than girls. :twisted:
If direct is synonymous with honest, then yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If direct is synonymous with honest, then yes.
I love this guy! Rep points.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm humbled by experience. My theory wasn't prepared for what I felt. Guys I love this girl, so I forgave her. Here's what happened:

I found out the pregnant thing was just a bunch of bullshit. She just told that to someone else and I believe that. The probation thing was a big deal and she lied to me about it. I found out for a fact. So I went to end it right there and then. She fought for me, and I looked at the situation, how she has been almost perfect for 5 months other than this shit, and came to forgive her.

Maybe this contradicts what I said, give me the criticism if you want, but this is how I feel, I love this girl. It's probably dumb and I'll get hurt for it. It just feels like this is what I want right now and somehow she'll earn my trust back and we'll go from there. But that's what happened, it might make me look dumb for going back on some of the things I said, but again this experience has humbled me and I owed you guys the report :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:26 pm 
Homewrecker

Quote:
I'm humbled by experience. My theory wasn't prepared for what I felt. Guys I love this girl, so I forgave her. Here's what happened:

I found out the pregnant thing was just a bunch of bullshit. She just told that to someone else and I believe that. The probation thing was a big deal and she lied to me about it. I found out for a fact. So I went to end it right there and then. She fought for me, and I looked at the situation, how she has been almost perfect for 5 months other than this shit, and came to forgive her.

Maybe this contradicts what I said, give me the criticism if you want, but this is how I feel, I love this girl. It's probably dumb and I'll get hurt for it. It just feels like this is what I want right now and somehow she'll earn my trust back and we'll go from there. But that's what happened, it might make me look dumb for going back on some of the things I said, but again this experience has humbled me and I owed you guys the report :)
This is the best possible ending this story could have had. When these situations come up, always remember to ask yourself: is it more important to be right, or happy? Nine times out of ten, you'll choose happiness, and nine times out of ten, you'll be right.

Your boy,

http://tinyurl.com/c6lbje<-Member Journal (PMZ Only)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 pm 
Dedicated Member

the parole seems the serious thing. the fake pregnancy is bullshit. at most, it proves the girl is immature. but not a huge deal.
I would worry about the parole. is it the first time she committed any crime (other than speeding on a highway :lol: )? why didn't she tell the OP? can he be sure there is and never will be nothing else of this importance that is not known?
those are the questions only he can answer. his best bet would be to reset everything that happened up to now, DEMAND an exclusive relationship, and set the rules of said relationship. if he simply forgives her and moves on, she will assume he can take such shit and not walk away for it. the moving from casual dating to relationship is a chance to reset the past and set forth new rules, that she could believe will be honored. walking away included.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am 
PUA Forum Leader

supernova is going in eyes wide open and for that i give him kudos. he isn't making any illusions about the situation. he is seeing her as a human being with flaws that attempted to explain herself and make amends.

hell, i hope the relationship works out.

one side note (random as it may be), i've done A LOT of reading on sociopathy/psychopathy and (this is just for the curious among us) the experts say that shoplifting is a common trait of sociopaths.

again, not saying the girl is one, just putting a fact out there for convo.

supernova, good luck with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

At the end of the day, if the OP is happy then we're happy.

But dump her fast when she starts warming up a chainsaw in your bedroom. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Shoplifting is also extremely common among teenagers.
yes, it is.

both have high tolerance to excitement stimuli.

teens and psychos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think you have to tell her about it, just think out something, that you know from somewhere else, not her fb.. or just start asking her about some close topic, and see her reaction.

In other way she will not be aware of what you know and that is not right in my opinion.. she lied to you after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Let's face it. That's the reality of human interaction. People never be completely 100% to each other. The question now is rather than facing the problem and talk it out with her, find out the whole story before making dumb decision, you chose to run away and break it off instead so your life would be easier.

I would talk to her first. But still there is one point I don't understand. If she was pregnant before you started seeing her and you have been seeing her for 5 months, then how couldn't you tell she was pregnant? It shows as early as 2-3 months.

-"--"-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you breaking it off with her because she didn't tell you something, even though you weren't in a relationship? or are you breaking it off because she was pregnant/shop lifted before?

I checked an ex-gf's myspace back in the day and learned never to do it again. The conversations girls have with their best friends are eye opening to say the least, haha.