PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:00 pm 
English Muffin

This isn't anything new i've discovered, but it is a reminder that every girl you let walk by you could be a potential experience, whether it be the love of your life or the most erotic moment of your life.

Today, I was doing some computer work and I took a break and went for a walk. I live in the city centre (good logistics) and did my thing. On the way there I sensed a good vibe from a hipster chick, i approached by tell her she looks nice, the conversation went well but turns out she is a lesbian but I still made her day. Anyway, fast forward...I am on the way home with a sandwich..

I walked past a stunning girl, she was walking very slow and looking at her surroundings so I could tell she was a tourist by the way she looked and acted. I decided to walk on and not try. Each step I took aI felt more and more guilty, I looked back and she was about to be lost in plain sight. The 'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' cliche line kept repeating so I thought, fuck it. Chased her down.

I told her she looks nice and mentioned she couldn't look more touristy if she tried to which she giggled at. I intro'd and as i shook her hand I twirled her around and gave her a 'Nice (I approve type of tone)' We played the guessing game with her and after a few clues, it turns out she was from Ecuador.

It was going well and then suggested to go for a coffee, as soon as she went into her mind to think, I knew it was a 'Yes' and I made that decision for her (Taking the lead) she said 'I didn't even say yes or no' I said 'You didn't need to, I could just tell'.

I get a coffee for us both and she was pretty insistent on paying for her own drink but iI just paid with my contactless card anyway (Being a PUA cheap skate will lose a lot of girls for you) - We talk and get to know one another, I ask the essentials and turns out this is the last night in the city before she heads off back to Spain so I had to work fast, turns out she is studying psychology and I asked her if she'd heard of the 'The Cube' and I nailed it with her haha. I could tell she was kind of won over by me at this point. She takes her jacket off to reveal some modest monsters of boobies of hers.

I asked her if she was spontaneous and would like to see something majestic (I am rooting for my roof thing at my apartment) and she seemed quite curious but hesitant so I decide to push it. At a high point I tell her I have to go because I feel the more I stay, the more stale the conversation. I would rather meet her a few hours later, get some alcohol involved and work the physical escalation more. So many guys would talk as much as possible and drag it out which isn't a good thing.

She agreed to meet up in a few hours for some drinks. So I cancelled with my fuck buddy because tonight is the only option. Wish me luck, i will post if I do or don't get laid. This is all in the fun of this game. She is staying in a dirty hostel so hopefully my city centre apartment would suffice for her. Anyway.

The point of the thread is, as cliche as the 'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' line, it is totally true, I was so close to letting this girl slip through the net but I am glad I didn't. I have no doubt that you guys are experiencing this ALL the time, I know I do. Often, the girl you were deciding to approach and then chickening out and then going back and forth, back and forth on the idea - they tend to always go well it seems. It like the PU gods trying to reward you for trying and manning the fuck up.

You live once, just fucking do it, stop letting them slip through the net.

Last edited by Dragula on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:08 pm 
The Grand Puba

I love this post. Real pickup.
Quote:
(Being a PUA cheap skate will lose a lot of girls for you)
This couldn't be said enough.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Couldn't have gone better. All you've got to do now is not fuck it up and you're in. Good job. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:00 pm 
King Among Mortals

Nice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:56 am 

So???

Also - I'd like to amplify something in Dragula's post RE: not paying...

Smarten the fuck up and pay. Whoever started teaching that you should not pay in pickup because they once got lucky by doing that has made picking up girls a lot harder for noobs who think that's how it should be.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:52 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
So???.
29/12/15

Had a really nice night date actually, super sweet girl and i'm pretty into her actually. She lives in Spain so I’m sure we will see each other some other time. She likes to stay single and she hates babies bla bla, she is a little bit of a feminist, so she paid her part for drinks. I did my thing on the date and she actually initiated the kiss had a really nice date, super sweet girl and i’m pretty into her actually. She lives in Spain so I’m sure we will see each other some other time.

We play the question game and other stuff and we were talking about sexual fantasies and experiences, I told her about the time I fucked a girl in a busy bar in front of about 200 people filming with their camera’s, she was gobsmacked at my honesty…she mentioned she cheated on her boyfriend with a girl so I knew she was a bit experimental and adventurous.

I did my thing on the date and she actually initiated the kiss. She then asked me:

Her - ‘What do you expect to happen tonight?’
Me - ‘I am just going with the flow really, but I won’t lie, if naughty stuff was to happen, I wouldn’t stop it, since you study psychology, the fact that you asked this questions means you’re already thought about it, just like if i told you, ‘Don’t think of an elephant’ you probably think of an elephant don't ya?’

I then mention I have read a lot of books on psychology and asked me why I didn’t mention is when we were talking over coffee and she was impressed at the things i talked about and more impressed that i kept it to myself.

I think with questions like this, it is always to be totally genuine, a lot of guy will lie and beat around the bush with it all. Anyway, I used some reverse psychology about her height fears and managed to persuade to come to the infamous roof location. SPAM returns…

Since my last antics, somebody has put a padlock on the ladder gate but we managed to Spider-Man our way around it and made it to the top. She loved the view and had a ‘Moment’ together. So We had bit of a deep connection going. Kissed her neck and she went a little berserk and then the next minute we were masturbating each other. I got her bra off and her tits deserve a report each of their own. They weighed about the same as a baby and they were glorious.

At this point, I was in a dilemma, since it’s not easy to get on and off the roof, I knew the delay time could cause issues but I also knew that trying to fuck a girl on the roof raises resistance too:

Her - ‘Do you always take girls up here?’
Me - ‘Well, tbh I have tried, but most of them are afraid of heights’ ( contradicted myself haven’t? )

This response seems to have satisfied her, I highly a doubt if I said no, she wouldn’t believe me and then the cards would crumble. I turn her around on the roof and bend her over for doggy style but she didn’t go for it, so looks like apartment it is.

I got to my apartment and told her I just need to drop the wine off in the fridge and kind of insisted she came in the apartment, she was very hesitant and I am starting to feel deflated at the effort of just getting her the apartment, let alone my bedroom which is the next hurdle. So as I expected her pussy has dried up in the time it takes from the roof to the apartment. I knew I should tried better at fucking her on the roof instead. My room mate didn’t help things either being hanging out in the living so she felt more pressure. But he knew to stay in his room and masturbate with a glass cup to the wall eavesdropping.

I tried over and over to get her in my bedroom but to no success, I even tried picking her up but she clinged on to the door frame. Kinda like when a cat is about to be bathed when it doesn't want to. She tried leaving the apartment but I told her I would behave and join me for one drink only. ‘just one quick drink’ She agreed and we got a little frisky on the sofa but i knew this wasn’t the place it was going to happen since my room mate can open the door anytime.

She was getting tired and she has a flight to catch in a few hours, so she needed some sleep, she said she would fuck me if she wasn’t so tired.I tried several more times but it wasn’t happening. Blue balls. I gave up, but as a gentleman, i walk with her. On the way I asked her what is the living situation in her hostel is and turns out she was sharing a room with 4 strangers. I don’t know how people can stay in hostel. More of a hotel guy myself. I kept encouraging her to stay in my kitchen couch surf bed away from any strangers trying to suck her toes in the middle of the night, she thought this was hilarious.

It wasn’t happening but the thing is, she wanted to get to sleep but yet she remained outside her hostel talking to me, I told her that we could be having sex by now and yet she is dealing with being tired, I started to make sense to her but I felt at this point i was trying to ‘Convince’ her to sleep with me which is bad dynamic.

We gazed into each other’s eyes and really connected, we both had tears for the soon to be goodbye’s. She made me promise to go see her in Spain and I actually would like to, I really like having situations where i can visit a new city and be shown around by a girl I like. As I am about to walk home I try one last time:

Me - Look, I promise I won’t try to fuck you, but i just would like to spend the remaining time in each other’s arms (I know, lame but i was in the moment), just stay with me and you won’t have to worry about creeps other than me sucking on your toes.

Again she erupts with laughter and then i can see the cogs turning in her head that she deciding, so I knew that was a yes. But I felt i shouldn’t try to fuck her and honour my promise to her. Anyway, she rushes in and gets her luggage and checks out. We get to my apartment and we get ready for bed. I am playing it cool and she is really hesitant and wants to stay in the kitchen bed.. GGRRRR!!!

I pick her up and slam her on the bed. That did the trick. So we try to sleep, she is wearing all her clothes and I am down to my boxer shorts. I go to ’sleep’ for a few mins, then suddenly I start to make out with her, I decide to go for the neck again and then things get really wild. I get my fingers inside her, some oral pleasure and then it was game over. I can’t believe at the amount of resistance I got but I still persevered. Not giving up is one of my strengths.

It wasn’t that great, missionary position only, but she was allergic to latex so she started to feel some burning sensation in her flower so we had to stop prematurely and she finished me off with a posh nosh. (blowjob with condom) and then I fell asleep on her magnificent breasts. As I joke I started to try and suck her toes under the covers lol. I am not into that really, but I knew it made her giggle like crazy. I also told her she should of me she was allergic to latex before the date Haha

I just walked her to the train station right now and had a really emotional teary good bye and she telling me should would like to me in March. Just think, I was previously not going to approach her but then decided to do it, So I met this gorgeous girl in the daytime as only a quick break from my computer work, to be literally fucking her a few hours later is something that is really gratifying to me. Opportunities are everywhere if you allow yourself to put your balls on the line.

This can now be put into the LR section Mr Finley.

Last edited by Dragula on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:35 pm 

Quote:
Done... And slow clap to you, sir.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Done... And slow clap to you, sir.
just slow clapped :b
Well it was an enjoyable read
But i feel there is a bit missing :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:04 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:

Not sure I could provide anymore detail apart from sending you the condom in the mail for sperm samples

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

Not sure I could provide anymore detail apart from sending you the condom in the mail for sperm samples
He'd put it straight in a shot glass.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:44 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I told you fucking haters The Cube works. :lol:

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

So does tequila