New to MPUA Forum

Inspired by: Sam Pepper

Successful Ones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C4VjEgrXjk

Rejections:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9owpY0JkA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:20 pm 
The Coach

NONE of those girls wanted to be kissed. Learn how to read body language. When a girl is PULLING AWAY, back off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
NONE of those girls wanted to be kissed. Learn how to read body language. When a girl is PULLING AWAY, back off.
I agree. The microphone and camera make the experience awkward and unnatural. It's more like them being deers in the headlights. However I think this could work in the right situation at the right time with the right person.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've never been big on bullying little queers, but if I saw that happening in real life I would knock both those guys out on video and post it up as a video reply on YouTube.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ouch, that was really painful to watch! It's clear to see that these girls didn't want to kiss you guys. They didn't express any interest whatsoever. On the contrary, they seemed to be really afraid of you.
If you want to go for a kiss on the street you have to build up more rapport first or you have to be reeeaaaally self-confident. You seem to be more like little children trying out some Pick Up tricks you heard about on the internet. Even the way you put your arm around that girl reminds me of a child holding its toy.
That's what it looks like when it's properly done:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTuBf4BrIgE[/youtube]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Ouch, that was really painful to watch! It's clear to see that these girls didn't want to kiss you guys. They didn't express any interest whatsoever. On the contrary, they seemed to be really afraid of you.
If you want to go for a kiss on the street you have to build up more rapport first or you have to be reeeaaaally self-confident. You seem to be more like little children trying out some Pick Up tricks you heard about on the internet. Even the way you put your arm around that girl reminds me of a child holding its toy.

Wow.... now that 2nd video is pretty amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Does anyone think this would work out in a club?

Either of those two videos? Given it's applied in the right way i think it could.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Wow.... now that 2nd video is pretty amazing.

RIGHT?!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

This does work in clubs. I came across this video a few months ago and have tried this approach on many occasions with about 90% success rate.
My routine would go like this, pretty much straight from the guy in the video:

Me: Oh my god, you're cute, are you single?
Girl: Yes (may be hesitant to respond, but that is good as she is assessing and validating you. Very few say "no")
Me: What would your excuse be to not kiss me then?

And then you kiss. Simple.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:26 pm 
Dedicated Member

What the hell did I just see?

Probably the worst kiss video...You guys are getting rejected badly, you're not even giving time for the girls to expect a kiss and this is the only reason you got the kisses. They are NOT even kissing back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Does anyone think this would work out in a club?

Either of those two videos? Given it's applied in the right way i think it could.
Yes this CAN happen in clubs. BUT you have to have initial attraction with girl. Eg. Eye-contact, reading the signs. Without these signals, it's possible to kiss a girl in 30 secs. If she likes it, that's not for sure. To be sure if she likes it, the signals are essential.

Wallie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How were any of those successful? They were all weirded out and cringing.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

For the love of the people, is the kiss kissing mouth to touch down. Then the man has been helping girls brushing ha ha ha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

This does work in clubs. I came across this video a few months ago and have tried this approach on many occasions with about 90% success rate.
My routine would go like this, pretty much straight from the guy in the video:

Me: Oh my god, you're cute, are you single?
Girl: Yes (may be hesitant to respond, but that is good as she is assessing and validating you. Very few say "no")
Me: What would your excuse be to not kiss me then?

And then you kiss. Simple.

So how did your sets go after that? In way of lays, day2's or the general interaction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Actually got to kiss a girl within 2 mintues with this routine. Try it out. Unfortunately she walked away so this can happen.

Wallie