PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

I am 33 and i have just started to read and learn more about pick up skills. I have been neurotic, i have no confidence with women and honestly scared every time i have contact with them. I question almost everything i do and this has left me with very little sexual experience or abundance over my life. Because of being inexperienced and such low self confidence I have very low ability to comfortably even talk to women usually.

It also makes me very needy in the relationships i do get myself into. I have always been very overweight and didnt really take care of myself or worry about my looks. This has left me needy inside relationships i do get into and they never turn out well. I have had 2 longer relationships in my life both ending with me chasing them lying and cheating then discarding me. I need serious help. I do believe once im friends with a woman or exposed to her for long periods of time then i loosen up become more confident and my personality has helped me get few women over the years but being so inexperienced and not having confidence or just conversation topics that are interesting has left me stunted in my growth as a man.

I have been making a lot of changes lately and focused on my health and appearance. I have lost a good amount of weight have been working out every day still need work but im getting there but i still cannot figure out how to speak with women or how to be interesting. I seem to go blank or just lock up. I cant think of any stories or anything interesting to hold conversation and i get stuck in this boring mundane question asking where women usually lose interest pretty quickly. I think of myself as a logical man with an intelligent mind but i am suffering here.

Please anyone i need help. Even if it is step by step. I never developed these skills growing up and was a virgin until 25ish.

Nevar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Google

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:53 pm 
King Among Mortals

PM sent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:47 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome to the forum:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html