Post subject: 5 Quick First Date Tips
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:58 pm 
Read My Book

I saw a post up with a guy asking for tips to have a successful first date. It was deleted just as I was done with my response.. So I figured why not just post it. Here goes..

I don't think you need much help, but I will add in a few tips.

Tip #1 If you've spoken to her enough to know something small that she likes, under $5 bucks, pick it up on the way and wait for the proper moment to reveal it and give it to her.

For example: On my first date with the chick I'm with now she had texted me an hour before the date " I'm so excited for our first date. This is a date right? :) - To which I responded something like " Nah. Its our one year anniversary. We're going to grab some drinks an celebrate. " she's like " haha okay, see you there"

So on the way, I stopped by a stationary store and picked up a "Happy Anniversary card" - I didn't write anything in it, but it was a small comical gift and she melted when I gave it to her. (later on in the night she revealed that had baked me some fresh cookies and pulled them out in wrapped 'happy anniversary' paper, but thats a story within itself lol )

Second example: A chick would tell me how much she loves chocolate chip cookies. So i'd stop by a bakery on my way to meet her and pick up a chocolate chip cookie for her.

And its also very important WHEN you give the gift. Just chill and wait for the moment.

Tip #2 If you feel like conversation is getting stale and/boring instantly suggest that you guys take your coffee and tea in hand and go for a walk. The association with boredom an staleness is tied to everything in that room at that point. A new scenery will almost be wiping the slate clean, opening up new avenues for conversation. I've even seen this work inside my home. If a girl starts to get closed off at the thought of me making advancements, I'd suggest we move to another room in the house. The prior rejections on my escalation are almost forgotten about at that point. Its almost as if it didn't happen. For whatever reason all the negativity was tied into everything within the room that it was taking place in.

I could go deeper and say that the term enTRANCE, would suggest that the entering of every new room puts on under a new trance, but thats another topic for another time lol.

Tip #3 How you start is usually how you finish. So you want to make sure that the initial HELLO is warm lively and bright. Thats what will initially get the ball rolling. Its always good to get off to a great first start if you can help it. Its like a little snow ball being pushed down a hill. It begins to pick up steam the further and further it gets down the hill. And the bigger it gets, the more force and energy it will take to stop it and push it in the opposite direction. And that goes for a negative start or a positive start. Start off good, and it'll be tough to stop the ball from rolling in a good way; start off bad and the same happens.

Tip #4 Physical contact is very important.. Ask to see her hands, hold them in your hands, so you can look at her lines. I'm not expert at palm reading nor do I pretend to be on dates, but its a great way to introduce physical contact. Women love finding out new things about themselves, so even if a date is going bad, she will be open to letting you see her hands at the thought of learning something new about herself. You can even see this at how often women read their horoscopes and take those internet personality test.

Also, the sooner you break the touch barrier the better. Hand holding is an instant signal of romance. When you see two people holding hands its an instant indicator that they are together. Whether that be two girls, two guys, or a guy and a girl. So holding her hand to look at the inside of the palm is still in some way connected to romantic hand holding. The same action and amount of effort is needed to do both.

The top deep line is the love line. And they say that the further this lines curves up to the middle finger, the deeper a persons capacity to love. Look it up if you need to for accuracy, but what's most important is that you have fun with it. Too much reality can ruin the 'fantasy'.

Tip #5 When all else fails, if the conversation just isn't flowing like you want it to I'm going to give you a quick cold reading technique thats simple and easy to remember. This will at least buy you 5-10 mins to get it together while also honoring part of tip 4 by allowing you to teach her something new. She'll subconsciously connect you with this new found realization about herself.

You can introduce it as " Hey lets play this game, it'll teach you somethings about yourself and allow me to get to know you better. "

4 Questions and Four Simple Interpretations - Wait until the end to reveal what they mean.

1) You're in an all white room without windows or doors, give me three separate adjectives to describe how you would feel? ( Most will say: Alone, Scared, Afraid)

2) Whats Your Favorite Color? And three separate adjectives to describe it? (Blue: Calm, Beautiful, Pure)

3) Whats Your Favorite Animal? And three separate adjectives to describe it (Cat: Sexy, Independent, Fun)

4) You're before and ocean shore, whats the first thing you do? ( Take off my clothes and dive right in)

-

The first question is a reflection of how you see death..

The second question is a reflection of how you see yourself.. As being.. calm, beautiful, pure.

The third question is a reflection of how others see you.. As being sexy, independent, and fun

And the third is how you go about sex..

Depending on how elaborate her answer is for number four, you can get really in depth about your interpretation. Just make it up and have fun with it.

Apply those 5 quick tips and you'll be on your way to having a great first date.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Last edited by Eddie Fews on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:08 pm 

Good stuff, Eddie.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm 

New posters should be forced to read this... Would cut the number of new threads in half ;)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:23 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
New posters should be forced to read this... Would cut the number of new threads in half ;)

Haha wasn't sure if I could put it in the general questions section on not. I think that would get it to the needed audience.

Thanks though.

To you both!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow.. Great guide Eddie.

Will apply all tips!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

STICKY THISSS

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:22 pm 

Quote:
STICKY THISSS
This is actually a good idea. I've sent a few users to this, and have noticed it getting linked to in a lot of other posts. I've made this a sticky. Thanks again Eddie - good contribution :)

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
STICKY THISSS
This is actually a good idea. I've sent a few users to this, and have noticed it getting linked to in a lot of other posts. I've made this a sticky. Thanks again Eddie - good contribution :)
Really important because this is the fundamentals of the fundamentals. Cheers boys.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Nice Work Eddie As Always

--Mr Philosopher

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:54 pm 
Read My Book

Thanks to all.

Appreciate the sticky.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great guide and 100% agree on the physical escalation it's 90% to go physical when you do and 90% to not when you don't.. At least that is my experience.. I always try to go for the hands even before getting to the table because then it doesn't make it weird to do it when you are walking to your car.. (I recommend suggesting she leaves her car there and you will drive her back. Unless she wants to follow you.) Generally I try to steer first dates to places a lot closer to my house than hers so when the natural "where do you live?" type stuff comes up you get to say "oh just down the block and my awesome dog is there holding down the fort".. Or whatever segways interest in your place. Then it is a 60/40% chance going to your place becomes her idea. Even higher in her subconscious mind.

I really like the little gift trick. Usually it's flowers and while most of the girls like that I brought them flowers and tell me how no one ever does it for them it's not a personalized little meaning thing like what Eddie talks about. That has a lot more power. Unless of course she tells you her favorite kind of flowers or favorite color in general and you bring those.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:16 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Great guide and 100% agree on the physical escalation it's 90% to go physical when you do and 90% to not when you don't.. At least that is my experience.. I always try to go for the hands even before getting to the table because then it doesn't make it weird to do it when you are walking to your car.. (I recommend suggesting she leaves her car there and you will drive her back. Unless she wants to follow you.) Generally I try to steer first dates to places a lot closer to my house than hers so when the natural "where do you live?" type stuff comes up you get to say "oh just down the block and my awesome dog is there holding down the fort".. Or whatever segways interest in your place. Then it is a 60/40% chance going to your place becomes her idea. Even higher in her subconscious mind.

I really like the little gift trick. Usually it's flowers and while most of the girls like that I brought them flowers and tell me how no one ever does it for them it's not a personalized little meaning thing like what Eddie talks about. That has a lot more power. Unless of course she tells you her favorite kind of flowers or favorite color in general and you bring those.
They're a lot more affordable too man ;)

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I see a select few of you consistently post gold. Bravo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:44 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I see a select few of you consistently post gold. Bravo.
Appreciate it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This stuff is goal wish I found this a few weeks ago. Planning on using this stuff on my next date regardless of it being a first one or not.