Post subject: I live with my parents
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: latergator83
I'm fresh out of college and live with my parents.

Hey, it's cheaper that way. $1000 a month on an apartment is no joke.

Need advice, when sarging a HB, if the topic comes up, how do I handle it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HB: Where do you live?

You: I live with my parents in (whatever city).

NOT

you: I live with my parents... but Im moving out soon.

or

you: I live with my parents BECAUSE im trying to save money.

basically, just dont give any explanation as to why your living with your parents, because its like your knowingly admitting that your a loser, which your not. Remember that you never have to try to win the approval of an HB. One time an HB asked me to name 3 good things about myself that would make her want to continue talking to me. I said, " Im unemployed, Im broke, and I have no car" (none are true), it REALLY throw her off! she was very interested afterwards (i know, it seems backwards), it ended in a number close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I said, " Im unemployed, Im broke, and I have no car"
Like that Seinfeld episode where George approaches the lady at the diner and says

"Hi, I'm George, I'm bald, unemployed, and I live with my parents"

Classic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not fresh from college, far from it, so my excuse is harder to sell though equally valid.

I tell them that I'm saving for a house (which is true) and that I'm actively looking (also true). I decided to stay at home longer because I have a great relationship with my parents (DHV) and my older cousins told me that they would do the same thing if they could go back in time (possible DHV).

Some won't bother when they find out you're living at home. Period. There's nothing you can do here but shrug it off and move on (to the next subject or the next target, take your pick). It's like women who won't give you the time of day because your not tall enough or have some other imperfection which disqualifies you.

Just make sure they know that: a) you won't be there for long (you're fresh out of college, so this is acceptable to most women your age), and b) you don't let the fact that you're living at home bother you.

I also throw in the fact that I have been free to come and go as I please since I was 18 (again, true) and that I live virtually rent-free, which has it's benefits. :)

The fact that I live at the opposite end of the house and have my own stairs is worth it's weight in gold. I can't tell you how many times I've had girls over and done the wild thing without anyone knowing... though I have had to cover a girls mouth a couple times because she was getting too noisy...

Post subject: Docta
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:55 pm 

I agree with more of what docta said about not going in and over explaing yourself. You look like you are qualifying to her and DLVing yourself. A simple I live with my parents is fine. If she asks for more information explain, if not leave it at that.

J SMOOTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yes, the middle line of DHV and DLV is very thin here.
I support jsmooth37076 here. Remember that you are the prize for her :wink: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: latergator83
My problem is, the "live with parents" part is inconsistent with the image I am projecting. I've lived on my own for quite awhile now and this is (hopefully) just a temporary situation. Now I won't explain that to her, but then how do I maintain congruency in my image?

Post subject: Ok
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:19 pm 

Hey Man, you are over analysing this thing too much! I know because I'm typically the same way. Again, don't give too much explanation that's typical AFC behaviour to give lengthy explanations. Have the attitude, "I live with my parents, SO! What you staring at, I ain't a mirror!" Believe me it's not as big of a deal as you think, I've lived at home doing this too, and it didn't affect the game much. Outside of F-closing in more cars.

J SMOOTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

your imagination is too much.

you don't even have to tell the truth unless she wants to check out your place (which is hard but good thing)

just in case, she wants to go to your house to get laid, give her some reason to go to motel(sister is there)