PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Here I have a thread about my text game and how I setup the date (prerequisite reading) : post955373.html?sid=7997dfa651d631a566f ... 1c#p955373

We went to the lake. I bought her skittles (influenced by RC's guide to buy her something she likes under $5)

I told her to have an arm wrestle with me, then as soon as we started I said " the loser has to kiss the other person".

Then she mentions she doesnt kiss on the first date. Later one she mentions she doesnt kiss unless she is in a relationship?

So whats the reason for the discrepancy? Btw she is a virgin and only had one boyfriend.

She spoke 99% of the time, I pretended I was Dale Carnegie and just did the listening. A lot of talk about her exbf, and she was angry that he hid so many secrets from her and lied.

They broke up from a three year relationship recently.

In fact, she blabbered and blabbered about random things until my ears started paining.

We walked around the conservation area, and I told her to hold my water bottle, then I after I told her to hold "this" (my hand which I extended out to her, which I read on some pua article somewhere)

She giggles and took my hand ( so thats how far I got on the 1st date, holding hands lol....but I dont even feel frustrated by it.), but I was the one who had to offer my hand, she never offered.

Objective: 1. kiss , 2. later a fuck 3. relationship

What should I do? I am not going to message her for at least 24 hours since the end of our date... to show I am not desperate

What does it mean if a girl says " It was nice meeting you" at the end of a date?

Help

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:22 am 
The Grand Puba

In your other post you got a piece of advice that fits here perfectly.
Quote:
2) Take control: Challenge a woman who is challenging your value. If you allow her to dictate your value by making you wait, you'll end up waiting in the friend zone.
You allowed her to dictate when a kiss was going to happen. The reason she got to dictate it was because you tried to force the situation on her instead of doing it in the moment. Once you believed that a kiss was not going to be possible you seemed to have lost interest in the date by allowing her to do the talking and you just listening and not joining in. She felt the loss of interest and ended it by telling you that it was nice meeting you.

Truthfully, it doesn't sound like there will be a second date because you made no emotional connection on this one. You can try to contact her again and hopefully there is interest still there, but I wouldn't start chasing her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:07 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
2) Take control: Challenge a woman who is challenging your value. If you allow her to dictate your value by making you wait, you'll end up waiting in the friend zone.
You allowed her to dictate when a kiss was going to happen. The reason she got to dictate it was because you tried to force the situation on her instead of doing it in the moment. Once you believed that a kiss was not going to be possible you seemed to have lost interest in the date by allowing her to do the talking and you just listening and not joining in. She felt the loss of interest and ended it by telling you that it was nice meeting you.

Truthfully, it doesn't sound like there will be a second date because you made no emotional connection on this one. You can try to contact her again and hopefully there is interest still there, but I wouldn't start chasing her.

Yeah I guess I wasnt acting 100% myself, trying to act all mature and whatnot......perhaps that is the reason I did not have an emotional connection?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Thank You for the reply Jack......what does it mean to "challenge a woman" ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:52 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank You for the reply Jack......what does it mean to "challenge a woman" ?
In this case the woman was telling you that you didn't deserve a kiss because you didn't meet a certain requirement(challenging your value). So your job was to get her to the point of where she had to make an in the moment decision of whether she should kiss you or not. That would be the challenge to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well... actually that was a big mistake. You don't set up a kiss that way. If you want to kiss her your objective should be to generate enough arousal so that she is the one who really wants to kiss you. Your focus was on "lets make her logical mind make a decision to kiss me" when in a reality your focus should have been on "lets sexually arouse her enough so that her primal brain will force her to kiss me".
All in all, i believe the biggest mistake is when a PUA tries to convince or make an agreement with his target.
you want to kiss her ===> which emotional state do you want to evoke so that kissing you will be a normal behavior? (sexual arousal) ===> lets create that emotional state in her and then go in for the kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well... actually that was a big mistake. You don't set up a kiss that way. If you want to kiss her your objective should be to generate enough arousal so that she is the one who really wants to kiss you. Your focus was on "lets make her logical mind make a decision to kiss me" when in a reality your focus should have been on "lets sexually arouse her enough so that her primal brain will force her to kiss me".
All in all, i believe the biggest mistake is when a PUA tries to convince or make an agreement with his target.
you want to kiss her ===> which emotional state do you want to evoke so that kissing you will be a normal behavior? (sexual arousal) ===> lets create that emotional state in her and then go in for the kiss.

Actually what I would of done if I could of gone back into time

Situation: As we started to engage in an arm wrestle, I mentioned "the loser has to kiss the other person" , she says nooo I dont kiss on the first date.

What I did: I said ok now I guess I have to kiss you since I lost, then she walks away all giggyly (giggyly is good)...and I back away (trying to show respect)

What I should of done: Make a joke out of it and pretend I am a monster zombie ..... then walk toher and grab her then give her the most delicious kiss ever...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:41 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What you should do is not talk about you and her kissing while on the date. Instead you just kiss when the moment presents itself.

If it were me and I could go back in time...I'd play the lotto.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
What you should do is not talk about you and her kissing while on the date. Instead you just kiss when the moment presents itself.

Bud, dont you get it? She said "I dont kiss on the first date"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No... You don't get what jack is telling you... You don't verbalize kissing (unless you've gotten alot of green lights which you didnt)

Also you don't need to wait 24 hrs to show her you're not desperate. No offense but you are. You had to make a bet for a kiss. You let her waste your time talking about her ex.. You want a second date with a virgin girl who wouldn't even kiss you so she can talk more about her ex and tell k you stupid stuff like I don't kiss because of x. You really think she doesn't know you're being desperate? Would a guy with options waste his time like that and then want another go to waste more time? Think before you say things.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

She said that because you verbalized kissing her. It was an euphemism.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:19 am 

Find ways around frame changes, it doesn't have to logically make sense, it can be arbitrary, random and downright stupid, just make it somewhat fun.

You could just tell her you consider every 10 minutes as a date, and let her know you've been talking for 30 minutes so that's your 3rd date. Or start heating her up, and seeing how comfortable she is with being closer and touching more often until you just can slowly kiss her anyways, no need to ask just try to change her mood with both touch and conversation going in a more romantic direction.

You also probably need to make her feel more comfortable about not being judged since she seems a bit uptight and uncomfortable, telling you she doesn't kiss because XYZ. It's not true she is probably just nervous of what you think of her, put her at ease and slowly and gradually see if she is a girl of her word or all talk, you just have to try to push it at a rate she is comfortable with and be ok with not pushing too hard to fast and letting her be able to control the pace to a degree she is comfortable with. As long as you pay attention there shouldn't be too many issues, just little bits of resistance along the way, just pay attention to when she's uncomfortable and give her a bit of space then go back to something she is comfortable with and see if she loosens up a bit after some more time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:17 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:

We went to the lake. I bought her skittles (influenced by RC's guide to buy her something she likes under $5)

:roll:

You sure that wasn't mine? lol

You've already gotten great answers.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
No... You don't get what jack is telling you... You don't verbalize kissing (unless you've gotten alot of green lights which you didnt)

Also you don't need to wait 24 hrs to show her you're not desperate. No offense but you are. You had to make a bet for a kiss. You let her waste your time talking about her ex.. You want a second date with a virgin girl who wouldn't even kiss you so she can talk more about her ex and tell k you stupid stuff like I don't kiss because of x. You really think she doesn't know you're being desperate? Would a guy with options waste his time like that and then want another go to waste more time? Think before you say things.
Yeak ok from now on no more verbalizing kissing...true.

and yeah I am mature enough to admit I am desperate, but.........what to do about it? Just keep flexing on girls?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

I think I did good with the skittles part, she said it was her favourite candy.....and I didnt get her the sour kind, but the regular and she said yeah she doesnt like the sour kind..

Yep its in RC's guide which is good.

:roll:

You sure that wasn't mine? lol

You've already gotten great answers.