COLLECTION OF PUA OPENERS and Add yours


Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening




Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:08 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 pm
Posts: 93
THE ULTIMANT STATMENT OPENER... LOL


Gammbit: u strike me as a dungens and dragons player...
(remember to smile)
hb:(laughs) well im not..
Gammbit: y not its cool to play it ... (wink) laugh and transition.


its cocky funny, Opinionated and statement all in 1.
and aslong as u dont look like a geek then u always make her laugh.

and if she says

hb: wots that?
Gammbit: u dont now about d&d? like the most famous board game in the world... lol ... well wots your faivourate board game?

it cant fail.

_________________
Gammbit


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:29 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:04 pm
Posts: 55
I have an opener. But this one is only good for Halloween.

Curious' Halloween Opener
"Hey, did anyone come on your block tonight? I bought two bags of candy, but no one showed up at my door."

I used this at the club on a few different girls, and I got them to talk to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:59 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Posts: 12
Location: London
Here's a cock funny one for ya':

"Am i happy t' see you or did i jus' put a Canoo in my pocket!"

ahahahaha. if they don't laugh their dead on the inside.

_________________
What if there iz no tomoro? There wasn't one t'day


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Billie don't be a hero!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:13 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:33 pm
Posts: 3
Billie,
Are you just jealous because no one is paying attention to you? Why waste the energy coming here?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:57 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:17 pm
Posts: 417
Billie: Like I said in my other post. I was out the other night and, after talking to a set of HB's, a few of them came up to me and knew about the game. They then spent the next hour or so talking to me about that and other things. Funny, even though they knew of the game they stayed.

Get it, like Mystery said "Girls WANT to be aproached". An aproach is awkward for both parties involved, this stuff just makes it easier. In fact, you should be very proud of us for spending such time all to please you, the woman!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Day Game: Coffee shop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:20 am
Posts: 2
Location: Portland, ME
I was in a coffee shop the other day, and this female student was studying on the couch opposite me. She had folders and books all over the place, and she was reading some technical medical book. I said, "Just catching up on some light reading, huh?" She laughed. I said, "Me, too," 'cause I was reading a pretty hefty book on Nietzsche at the time. Ended up talking and getting her number. This might work for any PUA trying to run some day game in a school town.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 109
seandesmarais wrote:
I was in a coffee shop the other day, and this female student was studying on the couch opposite me. She had folders and books all over the place, and she was reading some technical medical book. I said, "Just catching up on some light reading, huh?" She laughed. I said, "Me, too," 'cause I was reading a pretty hefty book on Nietzsche at the time. Ended up talking and getting her number. This might work for any PUA trying to run some day game in a school town.


interested as to how you went from here...?

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:57 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:57 am
Posts: 38
Location: London, UK
Billie wrote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.


Whatever Billie- drop the judgemental Lecture- its ignorant and assumptuous!

-The whole point of openers is for regular guys (who dont have that much confidence) to get used to talking to attractive women and develope into more fun, sociable and enjoable people (typical PUA)

-A REAL PUA doesnt use or even need canned lines or openers to be attractive and that kinda personality and confidence comes from POSITIVE social experience. (thats where openers and lines come in- just as a starting point to hang out)

-Pick Up aint so negative like you think darling, its all about shaping up socially for the sake of girls like YOU- so dont be hating!

-::Z::-

_________________
Always Be Interesting!
(...but never be interested)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:00 am
Posts: 1622
Location: NE
"Me man, you woman, lets ugga bugga."

_________________
afc-challenge-to-the-masters-social-anxiety-vt10108.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:54 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 109
zephyr wrote:
Billie wrote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.


Whatever Billie- drop the judgemental Lecture- its ignorant and assumptuous!

-The whole point of openers is for regular guys (who dont have that much confidence) to get used to talking to attractive women and develope into more fun, sociable and enjoable people (typical PUA)

-A REAL PUA doesnt use or even need canned lines or openers to be attractive and that kinda personality and confidence comes from POSITIVE social experience. (thats where openers and lines come in- just as a starting point to hang out)

-Pick Up aint so negative like you think darling, its all about shaping up socially for the sake of girls like YOU- so dont be hating!

-::Z::-


Word! repped ya for that!

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Posts: 21
Location: UK
Billie wrote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.


I bet she got bullied at school. Smells faintly of feminism...

In any case you're an idiot if you use can material, it's there as an example. And hell, whats wrong with learning to be charming?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:43 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
flarm wrote:
*Best used with a solid wing*
the following convo took place with a group of two 7.7's i would say

AFC: Hows it goin ladies I need your opinion. You guys like (any popular band) the Killers?

HB: yea

AFC: Ok well my band, were kind of like the killers, we're looking for a new singer and we don't know whether or not to get a girl or a guy.

HB: you're in a band?!! (intrigued.) What do you play?

AFC: piano. (this is where ur wing jumps in and validates that the band is good and that you play this certain instrument.)

HB:oh so your just kind of in the backround.

AFC: (neg) oh w.e if thats how you think.. I"m just in the
backround

HB: laughs..

AFC: (continuing.)well were kind of a big deal.

HB: haha

AFC: So what do you think, girl or a guy.

HB: (gives an answer.)

At this point it is important to either roll off or stack... a light compliment would be good to compliment the negging. Perhaps "I like your eyes, can i touch them?"
i dont remember much else.. all i know is that it was such a good opener because just from hearing that you're in a band is impressive and so intriguing... but to add a question of what singer to get is great cuz u can stack instantly once theyre done being interested about the band itself


-flarm


slight alteration

Hey guys do you know of the band (insert band1 here) cause I feel like im the only one who knows of them. None of my friends have heard of them and I would try to get them into it but I tried b4 with (band2) and it didn’t end too well. lol. (shake head or w/e) so what type of music do you listen to?(she’ll say everything trust me) omg do you know how common that answer is? Is there anything unique about you?!?

a good example is arctic monkey and system of a down. pretty much though they probably dont know thins arctic monkeys is a very alternative band and soad is...........yeeeaaaahhh.lol anyway itll get a smile on her face and open her up for many more


^Alekc^

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Last edited by Alekc on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:53 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
Billie wrote:
just so you guys know, im a chick, and i watch this show. women are on to you. and women think this whole concept is lame. women also think that mystery and his wingmen are ugly tryhard fags.

good luck to any of you men who use the canned openers etc. in most cases, chicks will just look at you oddly, laugh uncomfortably and walk away shaking their heads thinking that you're weird, even if they dont know that you're using someone else's material. if you've got it, you've got it. if you don't, you don't. you learn it by being social, not by reading/watching a manual. if you wanna PU, practice by yourself and dont try so hard to follow this loser's instructions and guide.

also, i am not in america. this show is going global, women all over the world understand this 'game' and believe me, you guys are getting played right back. enjoy and good luck to you all.


funny this is like the third girl in a week to JOIN A FORUM just to say something this stupid.I've shut them up and I'd shut this one up if i thought she didnt sign up to sa her piece and wont be back again.

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:50 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Posts: 12
Location: south orange county,CA
"Are you girls really just standing here waiting to be hit on?
You do know that its not the 90s anymore,right?
Seriously thou....have many guys have talked to you tonight?"
if they give you a number..."No no no I mean guys who arent d-bags".
Then keep it rolling and maybe pretend to find them guys cause your too cool to hit on them and youll help them find "nice guys" unlike yourself who will hit on them.
If they say no one has hit on them....well fuck....that just writes its self.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:43 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 pm
Posts: 249
Location: NEW YORK
nineteen wrote:
"Are you girls really just standing here waiting to be hit on?
You do know that its not the 90s anymore,right?
Seriously thou....have many guys have talked to you tonight?"
if they give you a number..."No no no I mean guys who arent d-bags".
Then keep it rolling and maybe pretend to find them guys cause your too cool to hit on them and youll help them find "nice guys" unlike yourself who will hit on them.
If they say no one has hit on them....well fuck....that just writes its self.




ah what?

_________________
You know what your problem is?You're putting the pussy on a pedistal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 802 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: