PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Must watch video for all aspiring to get better in this art.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xY3yC4Z8sqE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xY3yC4Z8sqE&hl ... 2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've seen some of the smoothest guys lose out totally because they bent around the girls, agreeing with everything they say, trying to agree after they make a contradictory comment, and showing the girl way too much focus without making her do some of the work.

Good video...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Because you aren't your own person. Simple as that.

A 'nice guy' is just trying to please the woman.

Have your own opinion, your own morals, your own likes and dislikes. When she says soemthing and you don't approve, don't be the 'nice guy' and just stay quiet and do what she says because you like her and want to please her. You aren't a human being when you do that. You're just a dog.

Disagree with her, tell her you have your own damn opinions (be respectful though), share the burden when doing something for her instead of "I'll do it all myself, don't you worry!" If you are helping her move, don't be stupid and do everything for her and treat her as if she was a Queen and you are a servant. Instead, take charge and start ordering her on what boxes she will take and what you will take. Be a gentleman though, and use your brain. Give her easy stuff and you be the man to carry the big stuff. But it's important to tell her, because now she sees you as her equal or even a 'leader'... in which case she now respects you and can see herself as your woman.

Be your own person and stand up for yourself. If it means you upset her, oh well. Don't be mean, don't be rude, but do be your own human being. If it means she doesn't like what you just said, OH WELL. That's who I am, like it or not. Then she can respect you.

That's what nice guys don't understand. The nice guy will change himself if she doesn't like his opinion, or whatever.