PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Day 3 with Romanian Girl.

I'll make the first bit brief. Went around to shop for a gift for my mums birthday then had some coffee and walked around for a bit then we went back to my place. I also kissed her at some point during all of this.

At my place we had a glass of wine while I was doing light kino though I was tired as fuck from being out all day so I wasn't 100% on point tbh. Anyways we end up putting on How to lose a guy in 10 days (great film) I havn't seen it before so I was actually really into the film haha. She wasn't ready for a makeout session or anything during the film though I could just tell. We had kissed while walking around though so there was no lingering tension in that regard. After the movie she said she needed to go as work tomorrow I didn't stop her but said chill for half an hour before going in the attempts of making a move.

She went out for a smoke and came back I was lying down at this point and thought she would lie down with me but she just sat on the bed while we talked. At this point I said something along the lines of 'come here' or 'come lie down with me' can't remember exactly to which she responded I'll fall asleep straight away if I do so that's not a good idea. Then we talked about how she's really scared of being hurt again and BS about taking babysteps so I dealt with the BS to build comfort. I also said I'm not looking for anything it'd just be really nice to stay so we can relax. She was adament though so we called her a cab and I kissed her goodbye. After the kiss she had this big fucking grin on her face and she just looked loved up tbh I have to admit.

Lessons
Not sure if I did the right thing here. Should I have kinod better? Should I have made a move during the movie? Should I have been more forceful in making her stay (I pushed it but didn't want to come off as desparate)
In retrospect I should've started the makeout session at some point before the movie just transitioned with a routine or something (I need to learn one of those) that would've made it smoother I think.

Also she was really pissed off about me ditching her last time but I think I played it off well.

Live and Learn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, so I know I havn't posted in a while due to a case of oneitis but I'm back in the game!
So this will be a daygame field report and I'll give you some of the highlights. Me and my wing started gaming the mall and shit was pretty dry but there were a few sets which were highlights.

No. 1: Arab/Brazilian girl.
Now I know there are no 10's....BUT DAMN. She was so good looking I lost my composure and felt like a drooling idiot even though she gave me a massive smile when I approached her. Blew out the set by mumbling lol. I need to improve my inner game to remain rock solid in that situation I think.

No 2: Law Student
Again, messed up the set by saying the line: 'Oh you've done some shopping, I'm sure you have some very interesting sex toys in there' Now this line would've been fine if she was a bit extroverted but the girl was already shy so I should've read that situation and made more harmless jokes.

No. 3: Politics student
This girl was giving my massive IOI's saying i was cute etc. talked about uni and how she's new to town; number closed and it seems solid. Nothing much to say here.

I'll keep the reports coming as I'm trying to improve at daygame. As always, any comments/feedback appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

In short: A winner would do less verbal more physical.

She wanted to fuck you. You probably could have made out during the movie (if she's alone at your place and you've already kissed, she knows what's up). Certainly could have escalated on the bed, but it had to be physical not verbal. Logically, she knows hooking up will tire her out for work, but if you just start making out, she's turned on and Boom! you're good to go!
Quote:
Day 3 with Romanian Girl.

I'll make the first bit brief. Went around to shop for a gift for my mums birthday then had some coffee and walked around for a bit then we went back to my place. I also kissed her at some point during all of this.

At my place we had a glass of wine while I was doing light kino though I was tired as fuck from being out all day so I wasn't 100% on point tbh. Anyways we end up putting on How to lose a guy in 10 days (great film) I havn't seen it before so I was actually really into the film haha. She wasn't ready for a makeout session or anything during the film though I could just tell. We had kissed while walking around though so there was no lingering tension in that regard. After the movie she said she needed to go as work tomorrow I didn't stop her but said chill for half an hour before going in the attempts of making a move.

She went out for a smoke and came back I was lying down at this point and thought she would lie down with me but she just sat on the bed while we talked. At this point I said something along the lines of 'come here' or 'come lie down with me' can't remember exactly to which she responded I'll fall asleep straight away if I do so that's not a good idea. Then we talked about how she's really scared of being hurt again and BS about taking babysteps so I dealt with the BS to build comfort. I also said I'm not looking for anything it'd just be really nice to stay so we can relax. She was adament though so we called her a cab and I kissed her goodbye. After the kiss she had this big fucking grin on her face and she just looked loved up tbh I have to admit.

Lessons
Not sure if I did the right thing here. Should I have kinod better? Should I have made a move during the movie? Should I have been more forceful in making her stay (I pushed it but didn't want to come off as desparate)
In retrospect I should've started the makeout session at some point before the movie just transitioned with a routine or something (I need to learn one of those) that would've made it smoother I think.

Also she was really pissed off about me ditching her last time but I think I played it off well.

Live and Learn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with you 100% in retrospect. I did fuck her on a different occasion so alls good. Next time I'm in that situation I will def be more physical. Thanks for the advice.