PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There is this hb9 girl I number closed about 2 weeks ago she was working doing door to door. (easiest approach I ever had in my life lol) I did not do any kino the furthest thing I did was shake her hand that day. Afterwards we texted for 2 weeks straight mainly because we live hours away. (I did know till after I # closed)

I know texting for days on end 24/7 is horrible but she kept texting me even when I wasn't replying so I didnt want to ignore her she told me that we will just hang out its not a date we're just friends.

Ended up going out with her greeted her with a failed kiss attempt to set a strong tone. But about 5 minutes later I ended up tripping and embarassing myself which literally never happens to me up until then lol. As we talked she made a BS excuse that she promised her female friend they will hangout later. I said okay and ignored it and kept talking but without any kino this went on for about 3 hours.

The last hour before i brought her back to her house I recovered strong regained alpha status and went inside her house with her. Later on her female friend came and hanged out with us and I played a little game where I kissed her every time her friend left and pretended like nothing happen when she came back which turned her on tremendously. Eventually I did get caught lol and I said that I was just having a little chat which she clearly knew I was lying but found it funny as hell so she got the memo and left us alone.

Now I really escalated started touching all over, but she would not let me slip my finger in her pants. She said not yet and I repetitively whispered in her ear its okay, dont worry, etc. Eventually she let me and I went down on her and she came twice but would not let me get my fun.

Again we live hours away so I asked if its okay to stay night because I was tired and had a long drive home, but she declined and said it was too early even though she likes me. After this went on for a bit I finally left.

We texted the next day as we normally do but suddenly she stopped and ignored me. When someone doesnt respond I'm not needy I dont keep texting them however I did get concerned when she didnt answer the next day I called her and she did not answer.

I was going to ask why she stopped replying but I asked a friend and told me what to tell her and I sent a variant of it.

She replied back immediately and I guess at this point I want to share a lesson I learned.

No means no well maybe after 2 Nos and 1 Yes it doesnt count but if she says no 5times+ dont keep going. I feel so stupid as I'm reading this but when your in the heat of the moment and your so used to not being rejected when you reach that point you tend to forget things like that.

She told me that she felt violated and uncomfortable with me and that she cant trust me even though she actually was kissing me back, gave me a hicky, and seemingly enjoying it. Her friend was there so she may have had some influence on how she felt about the experience after I left. Even so, I felt like such a dick just don't make the same mistake I did.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

When she says no, you stop. By going for it anyways after she said no, you sexually assaulted her. Never talk to her again, and learn that "no" means "no." Responding to a clear no with "it is okay" does not reverse her refusal.

And honestly you should turn yourself into police because if you did that to my sister I would punch you over and over.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is the first thread where I am at a loss for words man.
When someone says no, it means no. You just stop right there, and accept that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
When she says no, you stop. By going for it anyways after she said no, you sexually assaulted her. Never talk to her again, and learn that "no" means "no." Responding to a clear no with "it is okay" does not reverse her refusal.
That's great to see you repeated exactly what I admitted I did wrong. Again in the moment I did not realize because she was still going along with it. I was not being forceful physically, nor raising my voice. She was showing signs of enjoyment and feeling me as well at one point she even took control.

Again I admit that i was unaware and I was wrong. You being an internet thug telling me you would of beat me up indicates to me you probably have some sort of self esteem issue and more than likely you wouldn't have the physical stature or balls to even try me if you seen me in person.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You sexually assaulted a girl, and are asking how to proceed to continue to see her. You don't get to call anyone a bully. You harmed someone, severely. Turn yourself in.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:13 pm 

Is there a question asked here?

Locking this thread before it gets out of control.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]