New to texting game not sure if is she interested

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well i've known this girl for a while and would like it to go further but i think she is uninterested or timid.

This what i've said today (continuing on from previous convo) but no reply since last msg and don't know how to go further

Very knew to the game

Me: Heyy my exams are finished , time to live up to your promise we should do something haha :P

Her: Heyy, oo yayy! I have another week still ... 5 exams down, 3 to go haha but yeah after that cool cool

Me: Dam im only free tomoz, got a party sunday and i move house next week, maybe someones playing hard to get :P

Her:Oh? Moving house , cool I think? Where to? why can't we do somthing in the holidays

Me: Yeah it will be sweet whilst our house gets fixed haha it's cool im just be an idiot haha definitely holidays then

Her: haha yeah i know your just being an idiot hehe .. Or am i playing hard to get? whos being the idiot now? jks jks haha

Me: ooo haha reverse pyschology out smart me aye miss smartypants :)

Her: Of course.. I outsmart everyone, you should know that by now, geez what were you thinking tut tut haha

Me: Ooo someone is confident miss 99.95 looks like i'll have to help you out and escape from all that study :p

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

She is enthusiastic about meeting up, and she is playing along both good signs, dont panic she hasnt replied yet, if you sent that message erlier today.