Self-Limiting Beliefs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Self-Limiting Beliefs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think this aspect is the hardest to overcome when becoming a PUA. The simple truth is we have the potential to achieve things that we can only dream of, yet we never achieve those dreams because we are limited by our beliefs. "I'm too fat." "My arms are too long." "She is too good for me." To change our beliefs we have to reprogram our whole brain which is a hard thing to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:56 am 

Yeah , Its a big problem, But the real problem is the lack of confidence that also make you fail in the inner game....

Sorry for my english

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject: inner game
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Inner game is absolutly Huge
if you have good inner game

gurls will pickup on it right off the
bat and it makes things twice as easy
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree.

Girls can sense whether a man has himself intact both inside and outside.

Qutoing from David D.

"Your reality is what you make of it."

We can do this. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was watching a video about gender roles in Pychology class today. It was hosted by John Stossel which I've always liked. Anyway the point is that they were talking about how women's senses in touch, perception, and hearing are much more keen then males. A woman that was interviewed said exactly what DeAngelo was saying. Women will pick up the tinyest little thing about a person, (how a person's muscles tense up for example) and will know how that person is feeling or really saying.

This just proves that we need to learn to be completely calm and have our bodies calibrated so that we don't give off the wrong signals, because usually a woman decides if she likes a man or not in the first 30 seconds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:08 pm 

Quote:
Because usually a woman decides if she likes a man or not in the first 30 seconds.
Thats why you should allways SMILE (Not a cheesy smile, but a confident smile.) when you enter a place or open a set.

But not only SMILE with your MOUTH; SMILE with your EYES. :)

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject: innergame
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Inner game i beleve is
also very very closly tied in
with natural game

the two just go hand in hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, you see, the problem with some PUAs is that they get tense when they try picking up women. Of course, that usually fades away after a lot of experience, but we can't deny that sometimes we still feel a little apprehension.

So there, just lean back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Because usually a woman decides if she likes a man or not in the first 30 seconds.
Thats why you should allways SMILE (Not a cheesy smile, but a confident smile.) when you enter a place or open a set.

But not only SMILE with your MOUTH; SMILE with your EYES. :)
In other words look happy. Happyness is so key because everyone goes out to have a good time. That is why you want to bring a higher energy than the girl is having so that you are adding to her excitement not subtracting from it.

Post subject: Re: inner game
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Inner game is absolutly Huge
if you have good inner game

gurls will pickup on it right off the
bat and it makes things twice as easy
That is probably one of the most important realizations I have made in my life. When I first dealt with girls I was for the most part really shitty with some good moments. But with some more experience the whole "nervousness" thing went away and now the whole "I'm confident" thing just projects an invisible aura to girls who seem to naturally pick up on it. Yeah, so inner game is pretty vital to the outcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

a huge realization happened to me just recently when I listened to Juggler's podcast where him and Johnny taped their actual conversations with women. I shit you not. You hear everything they say to the women they meet. Then the other guy goes over to the woman that the first guy talked to and does an interview on how well the conversation went. Priceless stuff. If you don't know the website I'll give ya a clue: Charisma Sciences.

The biggest thing that hit me is that I used to place these guys as well as all other PUAs on a pedistal, but they really are just average guys with no more ability than anyone else. They both use a structured system of asking open ended questions, listening intently and giving rapport on the girls' answers. They go directly by the book, using no other tricks or scripted lines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think, that if we succeed to forget about our limiting beliefs, that are holding us from great success, we will see amazing results. It's really important to see yourself as a high-value man, because this way the other people will see you too. Just be proud of yourself. Have goals every day, that you must achieve and your self-esteem and confidence will go trough the roof. If you want to find articles about inner-game and dating, that can get you closer to success, go to http://seduceandattract.blogspot.com/.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Your life is a result of the beliefs you subconsciously think. Any natural with women (who is self aware) will tell you that mindset is key. So once you destroy your limiting beliefs, you have no choice but to get what you want.

LimitlessAlpha.com

If you're one of those guys who reads countless pick-up material yet still has some trouble meeting and seducing women, because of AA or fear of rejection or whatever, this'll fix you up.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

- Not really, as long as you want to reach your dream, you can. Always have a positive motivation. Physical differences are not really an issue, but the character of the person. Show them who you really are.