How not end up texting buddies

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 62 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Basically met this girl in a club. She is smoking hot. Had some convo but she wouldn't dance with me. Later met her by accident on the street and after short convo ended up sharing insta's. We have been dming for 3 days now.

I asked her on first day for the meet she was down. I gave her two possible days at that time(Wednesday and Thursday). I gave only two options for I didn't wanted to look like I have nothing else to do. She was hangover and busy at the time so she forgot to check her schedule. Yesterday after some small talk I asked again. Turns out she can't both days.

I feel like it would be needy from my side to ask again for a different day. Also I am going on a vacation upcoming Saturday. Which leaves me with Tuesday and Friday as an option. I won't have internet for 2 weeks during my vacay. We are now talking about my vacation and stuff. The conversation is generally positive but I feel like it will end up stalling.

Did I go wrong by setting only two days and not asking her when is was free instead? Also should I just be chill and talk untill I go on vacay-internet break and after that re-engage and pull the trigger? I feel like if I try to set up date this week it will look desperate on my part and I will fuck it up. I guess that I also should keep convo to minimum in the meantime?

Cheers!