Kino Calibration

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Kino Calibration
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Had an insta date on Saturday (my first, yay!) and have been working on getting kino in quicker. We spent an hour and a half together, the whole time with me touching her hand/thigh/etc. and sometimes she would let me and a couple times she pulled away. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong, putting myself in chase mode. Keep in mind this was during the day at a busy coffee shop. We agrred on a salsa date for day 2, so kino would be automatically part of it. Wondering if I am doing something wrong.

Post subject: Re: Kino Calibration
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The location at a coffee shop could be a reason for her rejecting some of the advances. It's always good to not make any assumptions based on a small sample size. "Date" several girls. Once you see patterns you'll know what to keep and what to drop when it comes to your interactions.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Kino is all push. You have to know when to pull back in order to make it more enticing and not come across as overly eager or pushy.

Imo kino doesn't have to be a continual progression leading up to k-closes, make outs, and f-closes. It is really just a way to build attraction and seduction, and it doesn't have to culminate in progressively more sexual acts. That stuff, of course, comes later/afterwards.

Like if you have the girls leg draped over yours, take your hands off her thigh or let it go dead. Or tap her hard a couple times to signify that you need to get up and go use the restroom. That'll make it seem like you aren't fully interested in touching her any which way you can.

Hold her hand then direct the conversation to something she'll likely say that disagrees with you, then throw her hand away. She'll naturally feel rejected and need to validate and seek your approval. Those are just some basic push/pull strategies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Unfortunately, I can not help you! I'm not good at this. Sorry!((
avery