Is having served time a DHV?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Is having been in jail/prison a DHV? If so, would it behoove a guy to make up stories about having been in the joint to show higher value? Just curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Being in jail...no. Saying that it put your life in perspective and align your goals...yes. Best to tell this when its comfort time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Agreed there. It's not worth it to make up stories about being in the joint. If you want to lie, there's better things to DHV with.
If you really have spent time in jail, try to do as Waffle says: focus the discussion about the positives. Seeing life frm a new perspective, finding god (if you think the girl likes that) or even talk about some spiritual stuff you know most girls will eat up.

~ Nag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so, it doesn't play into the "mysterious, bad boy" persona....i see....what about making jokes of it, like, "i just got out of jail. i won't be able to sit for a month." or, "i just got out. remind me not to forget to write bubba." etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That might be good for C&F, as long as it is clear you're not a con. Most people in jail are one of the following: Rapist, Druggie, Abuser/Murderer. I doubt any girl would want to hang with someone with any of those three attributes.

But for a C&F witty comeback, sure.

~ Nag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
That might be good for C&F, as long as it is clear you're not a con. Most people in jail are one of the following: Rapist, Druggie, Abuser/Murderer. I doubt any girl would want to hang with someone with any of those three attributes.
Having been in jail (against my will, mind you), I can tell you that this statement is absolutely false. 99% of them have either a drug or alcohol problem, most times both, but rapists and murderers are the minority. Most guys are there for DUI, driving under suspension, shit like that. Even among the felons in jail, most are there for robbing people for drug money, shit like that.

Not hating on ya brotha, just keeping it real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Then I gotta kick my sources in the nutters :) Thanks anyway.

~ Nag