No Contact Question

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: No Contact Question
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Long story short met a chick things were going well, went on a couple dates then slowly I made the mistake of going AFC. Got LJBF'd a couple days ago and realized that I've turned soft and need to work on getting my game back/focus on myself for the next while. Ideally it would be sweet to get this chick back but I think they only real option left is no contact which may or may not work.

The concept is no contact is pretty self explanatory but my question was just regarding if the girl contacts you what way to respond. I've heard people say to completely ignore the girl and not reply at all but to me that seems like an AFC thing to do as I would assume you would come off to her as being upset/butthurt about her LJBF'n you. Looking for opinions on this as my approach would basically be to give a couple shitty replies and end the convo instead of completely ignoring it.

Post subject: Re: No Contact Question
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Did you have sex with her?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Did you have sex with her?
Negative, that was probably my biggest fuck up to be completely honest. She just got out of a LTR a couple months back which was one of the factors for me getting LJBF'd as she was still not over that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The LJBF speech is definitely common with women who are still emotionally attached.

However, my advice is to move on and not contact this girl. No sex, only two dates and a "LJBF" is pretty much a dead end.

I agree with you about looking AFC by ignoring a girl's text, because it looks like you're butthurt. I would only let her contact you.

If she does, arrange a meet within the first two texts. If she declines, end the texting as fast and friendly as possible. If she reaches out again, ignore. If she reaches out again, arrange a meet. If she blows this one off, ignore the next one, etc. You have to wait women out sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
If she does, arrange a meet within the first two texts. If she declines, end the texting as fast and friendly as possible. If she reaches out again, ignore. If she reaches out again, arrange a meet. If she blows this one off, ignore the next one, etc. You have to wait women out sometimes.

I quoted arch because this seems like solid strategy to open her again. Give it a shot. However you'll still be a friend. Be her friend, then demonstrate value and then give her blue balls. Remember that friendship is always the one rung below a sexual relationship so your almost there. Some people just get there faster than others. I especially like the idea of opening the channel and closing it upon unsuccessful re-connection. When your on a 'date' with her next, qualify her a lot and decide whether you really want to spend the time with her. Your in for a long marathon. She could just need a friend, and beautiful interesting girls often have beautiful interesting friends for you to make intros to.