Shit test neg - "Why are you asking"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey there,

Let's pretend, that you are out sarging. You go to a set, throw them an opener, a routine, any routine at all, really (not important what material in this context).

I am thinking, that she might say something in the lines of "Why are you asking me this", or "What's it to you". I had the idea, that you could make a some sort of neg. Do any of you have some idea? Or is there already something that solves this test, whilst still negging her?

- Andreas :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I would advise to stop theorizing about their potential replies and put it in to action.

Any girl who is behaving in a salty fashion such as this can either be straightened out by reminding her that normal people have polite conversations, or by you simply ejecting because frankly most girls are open to a convo.

Either way, time waits for no one so get out there and put your plans into action.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey there,

Let's pretend, that you are out sarging. You go to a set, throw them an opener, a routine, any routine at all, really (not important what material in this context).

I am thinking, that she might say something in the lines of "Why are you asking me this", or "What's it to you". I had the idea, that you could make a some sort of neg. Do any of you have some idea? Or is there already something that solves this test, whilst still negging her?

There used to be a rule in the days of the Old community where, if you had a speculative question, the answer was always invariably "Go out, try it on 30 girls and then come back and tell us about it".

Andreas, you seem young, and that's fine. But stop thinking so much, stop reading so much, stop speculating and go out. Women are not a puzzle to be solved, they are not an opponent to be outwitted and conquered. Drop the stupid negs. Cool guys dont use negs. Do you wanna be a cool guy or some PUA dickhead?

Its super SUPER rare for a woman to be that rude, and even if she is, she has a good reason. Why would you use stupid routines? She knows why you're there. Man the fuck up and tell her she looks stunning.

To your success Andreas

Mack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

every now and then you'll get a girl whose either a bitch or just in a bad mood. and she won't be open to conversation. in that case its best to leave. other than that most girls like to talk, especially to a cute and confident boy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"Is your friend usualy so bitchy? "
Hhahah, i thought a little about situation that girls are indirectly trying to get you off like:
" So, what's next? You are going to use your next routine?"
I would say:
Me: Yes, here's my next routine, I'm gonna ask you 5 questions, you are going to give me 5 wrong answers. If you fail, you stop being such a bitch/es, If you win I leave. I think it's fair.
She/They: Okey... (now they want to make me get off as quickly as can, so they pay attention at me. And they are careful)
Make the 5-lies routine and say "Well, my name is ......... "
I haven't tested it yet but I will try it if i have a chance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
"Is your friend usualy so bitchy? "
Hhahah, i thought a little about situation that girls are indirectly trying to get you off like:
" So, what's next? You are going to use your next routine?"
I would say:
Me: Yes, here's my next routine, I'm gonna ask you 5 questions, you are going to give me 5 wrong answers. If you fail, you stop being such a bitch/es, If you win I leave. I think it's fair.
She/They: Okey... (now they want to make me get off as quickly as can, so they pay attention at me. And they are careful)
Make the 5-lies routine and say "Well, my name is ......... "
I haven't tested it yet but I will try it if i have a chance.
No offense, but I think this is a horrible reply.

If she's asking you about "routines" then whatever you've said is coming off as unnatural or overly rehearsed. The problem isn't that they are being bitches, but that you lack authenticity.

IF you use this line you'll only get more aggression than compliance. They know that the easiest way to get rid of you is NOT to answer your silly questions, but simply ignore or walk away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If she's asking you about "routines" then whatever you've said is coming off as unnatural or overly rehearsed.
Yes, & it only makes sense that a woman will NEVER act in a disinterested fashion if she is intrigued. One of the ways she gets intrigued is by the two of you having an organic encounter.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My idea is that mostly girls/women are saying things, not to hurt you, but to make you more uncomfortable. When you show them that didn't success it's easier to open them. They are trying to lower your value and at same time increase their value more, like animals, who are opening their bodies to scare the target.
Instead of leaving, answering yes/no question - reactions they expect, answer them cocky or like you don't care what they say to you, or even ignore that question..
Yesterday i tried to approach a 2 set in my university with "Who lies more...". The alpha-girl just answered me while passed me by. I was cool with that, that showed i haven't got good frame and continued what i was doing...
After 30 minutes, i met that girls again on the stairway in the building. The same alpha-girl asked me with mocking voice:
" Uuuh, quick question. Do you know where is 2111 (number of a room) ".. What i did was i mocked her with deeper and lower than her voice and making face expression:
" Uuuh, quick question. Do you know where is 2111?..... How should i know where it is... (last line with voice tonality like she's annoying). Then she was stunned, her friend laughed and all she said was with her normal voice "uhhm, ok" not mocking me anymore and not so confident. And when I saw them at the cafe in my university, they immediately put an eyes on me. They lost, because i was leaving the building.
All I say is to surprise women that act bitchy as making/telling them things they don't expect. Most bitches likes people who treat them like bitches.
And by BITCHES - I mean women that are trying to be RUDE, ARROGANT and so on, not women, who just don't give what men wants. I know, that she might be approached 10 times that day, but this is not reason to mock me while she needs me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
They are trying to lower your value and at same time increase their value more
Reactions like the one from this woman are simply cues that you need to come with a better presentation. Don't be trying to game them, talk to them normally.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
My idea is that mostly girls/women are saying things, not to hurt you, but to make you more uncomfortable. When you show them that didn't success it's easier to open them. They are trying to lower your value and at same time increase their value more, like animals, who are opening their bodies to scare the target.
Instead of leaving, answering yes/no question - reactions they expect, answer them cocky or like you don't care what they say to you, or even ignore that question..
Yesterday i tried to approach a 2 set in my university with "Who lies more...". The alpha-girl just answered me while passed me by. I was cool with that, that showed i haven't got good frame and continued what i was doing...
After 30 minutes, i met that girls again on the stairway in the building. The same alpha-girl asked me with mocking voice:
" Uuuh, quick question. Do you know where is 2111 (number of a room) ".. What i did was i mocked her with deeper and lower than her voice and making face expression:
" Uuuh, quick question. Do you know where is 2111?..... How should i know where it is... (last line with voice tonality like she's annoying). Then she was stunned, her friend laughed and all she said was with her normal voice "uhhm, ok" not mocking me anymore and not so confident. And when I saw them at the cafe in my university, they immediately put an eyes on me. They lost, because i was leaving the building.
All I say is to surprise women that act bitchy as making/telling them things they don't expect. Most bitches likes people who treat them like bitches.
And by BITCHES - I mean women that are trying to be RUDE, ARROGANT and so on, not women, who just don't give what men wants. I know, that she might be approached 10 times that day, but this is not reason to mock me while she needs me.
Quote:
If you approach women CORRECTLY, then in most instances, they won't be saying things like that in the first place!

They aren't trying to "lower your value and at the same time increase their value". This sounds like it was straaight copy pasted from Mystery Method. Good looking women get approached a lot. They simply don't have the time or interest to engage every single guy and be all smiley and happy. They are not trying to make you uncomfortable (usually) they're simply trying to get on with their lives without interruptions from uninterested people they don't care about.
Quote:
They lost, because i was leaving the building
Interactions aren't some pissing contest about who's the most dominant. Maybe your question didn't come off correctly - it certainly sounds so. If you're going to use "routines" I suggest you come up with your own instead of coming up with ones that don't sound authentic and lead to you getting blown out.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are using a functional opener or an opinion opener then you need to add a justification for why you need her opinion or help. Studies have shown that adding a justification increases the likelihood that the other person will comply with your requests. I have a friend that uses the 'Who lies more opener' and he got this same shit test once. He is very uncalibrated and thinks that just by running indirect openers that he is slipping in underneath the radar failing to realize that women (especially 9s and 10s) read non-verbal cues more than verbal. I always catch him directly facing the girls. He even engages with his target more so. It is clear to me who he is attracted to and even one time the obstacles said "He isn't going to get our friend like that." They knew that he was attracted to her. He thought he was being subtle but women aren't stupid. This has to be delivered right and calibrated with a justification. He gets results most of the time because he adds a justification but if calibrated his approach and open better he would get even more results.

Things to keep in mind:
1) Use indirect body language when approaching indirectly and open over your shoulder (i.e. body rocking)
2) Use a pre-opener to set up the actual opener and test the receptiveness of the set. Remember to add a justification with the pre-opener (Ex: "Hey guys I need a quick favor. You can help me get a free drink if you just give your opinion on something really fast." Notices the words 'quick' and 'fast' being used to reinforce the idea that this won't take long so that don't need to invest much making them more likely to comply)
3) As the set is receptive to your request turn to face them but throw a verbal FTC to calibrate the direct body language.
4) Run your opener (in this case the 'Who lies more'). Embedded inside your opener you must include a few attraction triggers and DHVs. I never do this stuff because I rarely use indirect game to hook sets but this works for other guys.
6) Finally you may need to throw another FTC (assuming they haven't hooked yet) and transition into a real interaction in which you are locked in to the set.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One of my friends was asking a girl something about her, and she said, "Why do you want to know?"

It was a shit test, so he said, "Well I'm gathering info so I can stalk you..."

Now mind you he was pretty cool about it, he didn't actually look like a stalker, so she got the joke.

But in your case, make sure you always give a REASON for why you're asking her whatever you're asking
her BEFORE you ask her.

So if you run a routine of "Hey guys, I need a female opinion, who do you think lies more, boys or girls?"

And you continue with, "The reason I'm asking is my friend just broke up with his girl because he was
supposedly lying to her..."

Or something to that effect. You know what I'm saying. Always give a REASON for why you're asking
them that, and you won't have that question pop up.

Good luck my man,

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:26 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

The last 2 posters got it. Most of the other replies are trying to complicate things. Your second line should be "The reason I'm asking is blah blah blah." Has nothing to do with her being a bitch or rude. You asked a random question. Give a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wanted to add that when a woman is asking "Why are you asking?" isn't so much a test. One of the main reasons women shit test is because there is too much ambiguity in the communication. In other words, she can't place a meaning on the interaction. She doesn't know if you legitimately want an opinion or if you are hitting on her. There is always some level of UNCERTAINTY in new cross-sex interactions. Women and men tend to hide their true intentions until they can better assess the other person's intent. So this isn't so much a test but rather her attempt to place a meaning on the interaction because she is confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey there,

Hey Andreas, how long did you two known each other?

If you only knew her for short while, I suggest you need to stop saying things about her. Because in her mind she's thinking "Who's this guy he doesn't know me"! So at this point, I would back off and not sending her any more text messages. Afterall she could be a queen drama and I have not any experience dealing with those types of girls. Happy hunting and good luck!

Chao