My Personal Kiss-Close Routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hey people, hope you're all having a good time this Christmas, happy new year to all of you in advance.

Before we get to the routine I am going to give you, I would like you to know that I've been in the game for a long time. What I am about to give you is not just something that I simply suggest without trying. I have personally field-tested this routine a couple of times (around 10 times so far) and it keeps working. I had it fail once, but I re-enforced it and I ended up with a kiss close. I have to admit, the one fail I encountered was because the girl's friends were near her and they were all looking at us, so that you know that it wasn't a fail from my side.

So how does this kiss-close routine work? It's different than any other routine suggested on here, simply because it conveys sexual intentions engraved in a clean manner of conversation.

This routine mostly works in pubs/clubs because they usually distribute nuts at the bar. You can do it in various places like restaurants and cafes (but make sure you're not TOO public though, so I suggest you sit in a corner). Anyways, what you basically do is build a little bit of attraction before going for the trick. Once something is served (It can vary from nuts, olives in doodoo shots, crackers, french fries, etc...), you go for the move.

NOTE: Before you do the trick, you can ask her "On a scale of 0 to 10, how crazy are you?", whatever her answer is, tell her "We'll have to find out".

I'm going to use an olive as an example to illustrate my routine: You take the piece of olive, look at her and tell her "Take the olive from my lips" and then place the olive in your lips. Once she leans in and takes the olive, viola! You can easily kiss close.

The small piece of food was an excuse to get her close enough to your lips so you can kiss her. Notice that you did not ask her for a kiss, neither did you force her to kiss you. All you told her to do was to take the piece of olive from your lips. She can do it without touching your lips, so it's a challenge for her, and trust me when I say this, girls LOVE challenges like these.

Keep in mind that you can't pussy out when doing this routine. Keep your calm, don't shake or retreat, and most importantly NEVER be embarrassed if there is ANY way that this fails. I have already made a plan B just IN CASE it fails, which I highly doubt. If anything goes wrong, you can just say "Too bad, you weren't as crazy as I thought you would be" then swallow the olive or whatever you offered her and continue your date normally.

Enjoy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Lool, what if she says no

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So you are kissing her with an olive / chip / peanut in your mouths..

No disrespect here and thanks for the routine, it's worth a thought.

But... What are the reactions of kissing with an olive in your mouth lol. Did I miss the trick when you make it disappear? Now that would be impressive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:37 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Lool, what if she says no
Then you can simply swallow the olive and continue as if nothing happened.

Both ways, you are not telling her to KISS you, you are challenging her craziness that she determined in the previous question. There's no harm in this routine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

But... What are the reactions of kissing with an olive in your mouth lol. Did I miss the trick when you make it disappear? Now that would be impressive
Your main goal is to reach the lips for the kiss, then you can easily escalate as much as you want.

I basically pushed the olive into her mouth so I can kiss her for around 3 seconds.

After that, she'll either eat it or give it back to you through another kiss.

The olive shouldn't be your main concern in this case.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Your main goal is to reach the lips for the kiss, then you can easily escalate as much as you want.

I basically pushed the olive into her mouth so I can kiss her for around 3 seconds.

Routines with food always work! good work there!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:16 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Routines with food always work! good work there!
Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't worry about kissing with food in your mouth. it's not going to be a very good or long kiss. It is, however, very good escalation. You can go back to talking about another interesting subject, and then interrupt her with a finger on her lips, turn her head towards you, and do a better kiss. Still not the best one you can do, but just better than the first. Then go back to talking. It all builds comfort and you're not going all-in. You're holding back. That takes self-control and it's sexy in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tell you what, As much as I love routines like this one, and actually plan to use it.. but that's just for shits and giggles, not when it really matters.
A kiss close routine is designed to give you a chance if it goes down in flames. Id rather lean in for the kiss and receive a no, I could work more with that than having her say no to the challenge and trying to play it off while we both know exactly what just happened..

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Don't worry about kissing with food in your mouth. it's not going to be a very good or long kiss. It is, however, very good escalation. You can go back to talking about another interesting subject, and then interrupt her with a finger on her lips, turn her head towards you, and do a better kiss. Still not the best one you can do, but just better than the first. Then go back to talking. It all builds comfort and you're not going all-in. You're holding back. That takes self-control and it's sexy in her eyes.
That's the exact purpose of this routine. It's about escalating heavily with a minimal risk on your side. You are not asking her to kiss you, but as soon as she goes for it, you'll have her locked in. That's the purpose of PUA, to go in and build comfort with a girl in a professionally unique way that she doesn't expect.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Tell you what, As much as I love routines like this one, and actually plan to use it.. but that's just for shits and giggles, not when it really matters.
A kiss close routine is designed to give you a chance if it goes down in flames. Id rather lean in for the kiss and receive a no, I could work more with that than having her say no to the challenge and trying to play it off while we both know exactly what just happened..
Now as much as I like going down straight for the kiss, I always take my precautions. I escalate in a way that the girl I'm with has no chance of rejecting my kiss. Why would you risk something when you can achieve the same result with a way lower risk? It's just plain obvious. I can go around a bar trying to go down on girls until one of them grinds on me, but then again, I can focus on one girl, run some decent game and get her grinding on me in no time.

Same results, different risk levels, that's all.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Now as much as I like going down straight for the kiss, I always take my precautions. I escalate in a way that the girl I'm with has no chance of rejecting my kiss. Why would you risk something when you can achieve the same result with a way lower risk? It's just plain obvious. I can go around a bar trying to go down on girls until one of them grinds on me, but then again, I can focus on one girl, run some decent game and get her grinding on me in no time.

Same results, different risk levels, that's all.

Or you can adopt a larger than life approach where neither is a risk and you just do whatever you want.
That level of inner-game.. To me, thats what PUA is all about.