Best DHV stories

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Best DHV stories
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Share them here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you gotta make them up on your own buddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah i figured that one out. at first i was just using ones that i saw on here then i realized that thats a retarded idea to do and that i should just use my own stories

Post subject: HUGS
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've decided to put up a DHV story I used recently. I can be used by others as I'm sure most of you will have had similar experiences, and it actually leads onto another story after a bit of fluff.

"Do you know the best feeling in the world?

It's, personally speaking, the best feeling in the world. I met Alena in Australia last year, I remember the last night I was in Melbourne we had the best night. But the best thing is She actually lives in Dresden now, and I remember the first time I saw her again, I hadn't seen her for nearly a year, and she just ran up to me and literally jumped up into my arms. I picked he up, swung her around a couple of times. Do you ever get that feeling, that absolute joy of seeing someone you care about and It just makes me smile, like I stupidly am now (I actually, legitimatly find myself smiling at the story cause It's 100% true to me).
I've got to say, thats not the best part. The best thing is I now see her at least once a week to catch up, and EVERY single time she gives me the same pasionate hug, saying hello and saying goodbye. One time when she hugged me goodbye it actually made her boyfriend jealous. He's a good guy, He's joined us out and about a couple of times and I get along well with him. I always like It when I meet my girl-friends boyfriends, I can't halp feeling a little protective, but I can say that she's in good hands."

Any thoughts would be appreciated, and since I'm new, criticise the hell out of me so I can learn.

Feel free to use and adapt this for yourself, and post some other DHV stories for everyone else to work from, it'll spark some memories and stories people can use themselves.

Developer

The Best Way to Live, is Successfully.
http://www.retireby25help.com/pips.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

^ I think it's a good story, but has an overtone that you are still attracted to the girl.

Maybe say she reminded you of a female member of your family, like your sister if you have one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i like clanceys point, but i reckon u could sneak in something like

shes been a ur close friend since primary school and u consider her to be family? that way it would take out the 'ur attracted' to her aspect of the story?

well thats my guess anyway

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thats a fair point, and I will add something like she's now like my little sister (I have a story about looking after my sister too).

But I do have a question. Is it such a bad thing If She does think I still have feelings for the other girl?
I thought I would create a bit of a challenge for her and shows I have choices or something like that.
or am I meant to show that I have HAD choices and CAN GET choices but she's the one I'm pursuing (eliminating LMR - there's just something about you thats different, etc.)

The Best Way to Live, is Successfully.
http://www.retireby25help.com/pips.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dude i wreckon it wouldnt b a bad idea to show the girl u are attracted to her, BUT NOT whipped or anything like that, u can subtly hint u like her a bit more then a friend, but its nothing thats keepin u awake at night, i think this would show a girl that u r capable of caring for someone like that, which could b a good thing, but it would also show that ur not a needy afc cause ur not obsessed over her

make sence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

oh yeah. now i remember what i started this for. it was for beginners to look at the more experienced guys stories to see what dhv stories really look like. that way they would have an easier time building thier own off thier own personal experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't understand how someone could use a story that they had read on the internet, of someone else's experience...

The ONLY way you are going to be able to tell an entertaining story, is if you are excited about it and involved in telling it. How do you achieve that? By REMEMBERING th event that occured in YOUR life. Not by remembering text you saw written by someone else. If you don't have any fun stories, it means you aren't having enough fun in your life. Go out. Enjoy the world. Have something to tell people about.

If you then want techniques on how to convey a good story, there's some really great tips here to check out:

http://pualifestyle.com/forum/showthrea ... ht=Stor%2A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I don't understand how someone could use a story that they had read on the internet, of someone else's experience...
It was just for a beginner to see what a real dhv story looks like. then they would have an easier time making thier own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah man, it's just some examples, not givens. They'll have to do it on there own.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good info.