Date that went good gone bad at the club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I took this HB8 on a date today. She can with me to go shopping. It was going awesome. It took alil time to break through her protective barrier but she started to open up. I knew she liked me I just had to build the whole trust issue up and I assured her how I was talking with her was how I was in real life. There was alot of IOIs and it was all going good. We decided to go play some Glow in the Dark Mini Golf and I went up to pay and the cashier was like. "For two?" I was like. "No just one." This really pissed HB8 off (Just a side note for further information to keep in mind with this Field Report as I continue. She is an asian and I am caucasian). But she was really mad cause I didn't pay for her. Mini-Golf got cold for 5 holes until I finally spoke up.

ME:Why so mad and glum?
HB8:Nothing
ME:Are you mad cause you had to pay
HB8:I am not gonna say
ME:It is that then.... Why did you expect me to pay... you have your own money don't you.... it's not like we are boyfriend and girlfriend.
HB8:Your an ass for making me pay
ME:And your a bitch for assuming I had to pay

(She suddendly changed as it seemed I passed a shit test) Again she openned up and it seemed alot of Kino started to go on. I wanted to go see Snakes on a Plane ... and YES I know movies are not recommended but I still went.

We were in the movie and more Kino and some kissing went on and we went back to her place so we could get ready to go out and meet all her friends at a bar called The Bank. It was a semi high class joint with a dresscode. We met all of her friends, (all of which were asian)

I want to add, I am not a racist I am just making it so you can understand where I am coming from.

Anyways, they all got it but I was stopped and not allowed in cause my shoes weren't dress shoes... So I got ditched. I was basically like ok fuck it I am going home. I called her up and told her I was leaving and she told me to try again since she wanted to hang. I went back and had an argument with the bouncer about how skate shoes arn't running shoes and that they were black so, they were not that bad. I was let it for some miricale. I proceeded to my date and met up with her. I had a drink, but the entire time I was there, I kept getting this vibe from her like she was trying to ignore me. When I was semi-introduced to her friends I got even colder looks. I even overheard her and her friend talking about me.

HBs Friend:Where this Jesse you were talking about earlier
HB8:Hes right there.
HBs Friend: Thats Jesse? (Followed buy a disgusted look of why him)

The entire night I felt I myself was being isolated from that group and nomatter what I did I couldn't get back in... so I froze her out. I seen her by herself later in the night and approached and asked why she changed. She said she hadn't. I brought up her friends and how it didn't seem like they wanted me there. She said she didn't see that either. So ya I attempted to open up other sets at the bar, but I couldn't come over the top.... I openned but couldn't even close. I felt too tired to even attempt to sarge, also alittle bummed out from what was happening with my date. So I watched helplessly as AFCs took over with my sets. I really needed a wing. I tried not to let it bother me but then at the end of the night me and my date were leaving with her friends and she was "SUPPOSE" to come with me so I could drop her off, as I have never drove in downtown Edmonton at night and I was lost. But her friends told her they would drive her home so I could go home or something like that and I was ditched. It went from her right beside me to her in there car driving off leaving me stranded in downtown Edmonton, lost and tired. I called her and asked what was going on. I got fed up and just told her I would see her around sometime and hung up.

I don't know why these shitty things keep happening to me all of a sudden but I am trying to tough it out and, hopefully use this experience in the future. As of right now I am just gonna freeze her out since she obviously is fake around her friends... and how my one friend put it seeks "Social Approval from the group"

But ya I really need some advice or even a comment. Was I losing it when I thought they were really trying to isolate me from there group?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:39 am 
Dedicated Member

I'm not sure what is wrong with this weekend, bro, but I faced some of the same problems in set at both bars. I didn't see you at the One (not that I'd recognize you; and my flashing penguin ran out of batteries), but I saw a couple of semi-peacocked guys running around having a good time.

Sounds to me like your frame got stolen over mini-golf. That's where you lost it. She may have started to open up again, but with your frame shot, as soon as she got back to her friends, her reality became stronger than yours.

Next week, you and I and Mocha are going out. I'll e-mail you an exact time and place a little later in the week. You need the social proof, I need the social proof, and we could both use feedback.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ya I am gonna catch up on my e-books. I got Double Your Dating and Body Language on the go. I have been putting them off for some field experience. Tonight I almost lost all hope though......and with that HB8 just pushing me out really hurt. Not for the fact she pushed me out... but the way it happened and how I seemed to be shunned by her friends. Like you would figure in this day and age that shit should be pointless but I guess some people are still living in a bigotry past. I am going to WEM sometime after I start school here on the 28th to pick me up a nice peacock belt, a new watch, necklace and maybe a braclet. I have been looking for one of those scrolling txt belts at the mall but they are hard to find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Shaft, man I think you became real beta when you met their friends. You should have introduced yourself and show alphaness right away, befriend her friends and neg your target a bit and cocky and funny and make them all like you. I think you got nervous or something bro.

As well, calling her to ask what is going on is super supplication and that shows more your betaness bro. You gotta keep your alphaness tight man..l am telling you.

Asians are kinda weird especially in alberta. I had friends from edmonton and they told me they got problems with asian girls for some reason....sometimes it's reverse racism...asian girls sorta dislike white dudes or something. I am not being racist here or anything but just teling what my friends told me. I was at U of T and always had a hard time with asians.

Good luck bro and keep us posted.
Oh, and Monkey and Shaft, you guys have to go out and return here with some amazing field report! :D (I am thinking.....threesome with mocha! LOL).

good luck guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Its not that I was beta... I mean I was not accepted right off the start into there social group. My good asian friend told me alot of asians are like that. As before I am not racist, just going what my asian friend told me. It was like they judged me before I could even do anything... as for the getting in there and being an alpha, its kinda hard to do when the social group themselves has already shunned you from entering it seemed. Like I wasn't even offered a drink. I know I became a beta but I couldn't do anything else I have never been in a situation like that before.... I have never been outcast due to my whiteness. I got friends of every color imaginable, and really good friends at that. But I get where you are coming from. But I mean you can't befriend everyone you meet, your never gonna please everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Shaft man I understand what you say. The group didn't even give you a chance to be liked. It's a shame this happened to you but hey, it all builds experience. Now you know more about the game right? so that's a positive.

Unless this girl is really hot I say LJBF her and go get some new targets.

Good luck bro, keep us posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ya I am trying... but I am gonna put the field experience aside until the weekend and read some more.. But thanks anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:34 am 
Dedicated Member

*sigh* You introduce a female element into this testosterone storm and you end up chasing away the boys with big sticks.

Mocha's my pivot, my equal in all things pickup (and remarkably more successful thus far than I have been). She's not "some hot girl who knows her game."

And she's already given the firm NO to threesomes. ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
*sigh* You introduce a female element into this testosterone storm and you end up chasing away the boys with big sticks.

And she's already given the firm NO to threesomes. ^_^
I was joKing bro, you know that. :) 8)

But hey, seriously, it would be the cooles thing to read a field report from Shaft and you sarging together.

sincere regards to all.

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: jepisto16
dude, U all got it all twisted. From MY PERSONLA experience and field test. AZN girls are the easiest, they are so funny and curious everything seems goes well with them. But azn girls is more like SUGA MAMA type of girls , IF AND ONLY IF U SHOWED THEM HOW MUCH U CARE FRIST......... LIKE AS BUY 1 FOR THEM THEN THEY WILL BUY 3 FOR U BACK ........ lol

I can get any azn girls with cold approach . I can sealed the zip in less than 20 min.
but sadly I AM NOT INTO AZN GIRLS......... I am in to WHITE BLONDE GIRLS...........

lol

Magic J .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i know how you feel bro, a hb 8 called me and told me to meet her at the club last night... me and my boy went to meet her and her friend.. her friend left right when we got there and my friend left shortly after.. she told me she was going to the bathroom and after about five minutes i started looking for her.. after a long time of searching i texted her... i recieved a text saying sorry i had to go get my friend... so i was standing in the club by my self totally ditched... it deff kills your ego man but honesltly by reading your story it made me feel a little better... so hopefully mine can do the same for you.. the way we should look at it my brother, is that there are billions of women out there, if we are going to let 1 bitch affect us then we will never be sucessful pick up artists.. just be optimistic and keep gaming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

well shaft its never over until you win her friends approval. yeah u went out on a date with her you got her interested. But thats when preselection comes into play. You failed to gain her friends approval by going cocky funny and negging your girl in front of her friends.(you let her kissing you and making out at the movies you TAME U!! U do remember why she was kissing you in the first place right because you were being a jerk Lesson to remember ) She didnt tell you but She saw her friends didnt find you attractive. So....in a way u let her down but not being that same overly confident dick head that made her pay for mini golf. But really your big downfall was you should have called it a night with her after the movie. You were around her too long. I'd say you were with her at least 4+ hours and had you really hung with her in the club it would have been 7+ of boring time there since you failed to overcome her friends. Bottom line too long for a date. You became boring remember what I'm about to say ALWAYS LEAVE ON A HIGH NOTE!!! You'll have her thinking about about you til the next time she see you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:45 am 

Not to kill the momentum but this thread is 1 year old...

I suggest that if you want to add something more, open a new thread and talk about it , this topic is closed for now, since this is one year old and Shaft isn't with us anymore.

We miss u bro.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com