Friends not in the "friend" zone.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's the deal:
I just graduated high school, and I know basically every good looking woman within three years of my age (older and younger) within 30 miles of where I live... so approaching and meeting women isn't really a big problem for me.

To me, it seems that lots of the advice I've read about closing is for women you've met in the last 24 hours or so.
Therefore (here's the point of this whole spiel), I was looking for a little advice on how to close with girls who I have been friends with for more than a week or two, but not necessarily in their LJBF zone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In regards to me: I know looks don't really matter much with HB's, so I'll stay away from describing myself physically. All I'll say is that I have an athletic body and have been told I'm "really cute" and whatnot.

Sorry if this dragged on for a while.
Thanks for reading, though, and I'd appreciate your help.
- Quixy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You've got under 1 hour to go for the kiss on the girl, more so 25-30mins when in isolation apon first meeting with a girl. After 1 hr you're operating in damage control(she thinking your not interested in her sexually)after 2hrs you've lost it she's bored and you're well on your way to LJBF zone.
So after 1week, 2weeks this may be a lost cause depending on the amount of time you spent hanging with this girl and no kiss-close. Time wise the more time the worser your chances are . But it never hurts to try

Remember girls have MTV mentalities 30mins is all you're going to get before they've made up there mind about where you stand as a lover or a friend.
I suggest using a stop watch your future interactions so you don't make this mistake again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

No no no no no no Southern cross. Every girl you meet must be closed within an hour? Bullshit.

The only advice I can really give (as useless as it may seem). Is to just play some solid game and escalate, escalate.
Of course, if you haven't been LJBFed then you have nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Use the information you find here and apply it to the circumstance. Many of my closing has been done after the first meeting.

Despite this information probably just being useless rhetoric, I will add that if you are interesting a girl will give you her undivided attention for days. 30 mins. Phft.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Giacomo I'm not sure what material your reading nor do I care. But Quixy When your building Comfort if you're NOT holding her hands, smelling her neck, or kissing her you will trap yourself in the Comfort stage unable to go further. The woman may grow so comfortable with you non-sexual nature and prefer you stay there. So when you finally attempt make a move days later your going to hear "Let's just be friends"
When you at a Party, Bar, Club you cant waste time time or your opportunity will be lost. Too many situations can come up What if the girl has to leave with her friends or simply is tired of your conversation because she's looking to get some action tonite you're not progressing anywhere so the NEXT GUY will. I'm just telling you what i know I've experienced missed opportunities. This is my way of doing things so I don't look back and say damn I missed my chance and beat myself up about it this will happen if you wait days or weeks. Time is too important a factor that will make or break you.
The kissing on her during comfort building is done playfully dont make it dramatic but you have to do it soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You guys are talking past each other. You're both right - you should be escalating while you're with the girl but at the same time, if you've *known* her for more than a day, there's nothing that says you can't k-close or f-close later on.

I've gamed girls that I've known for months - but just because I *knew* them for months, doesn't mean I wasted time while they were physically in my presence. You can know a girl for any amount of time - the whole point of #closing is to save your game for a later date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah. I was basically getting at it is not the time frame that matters it is just how you use that time.
And I don't regurgitate material I have read. I speak from my own experience and what works for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So long as a female friend hasn't actually LJBFed you (you gamed her and got rejected, and it obviously wasn't playing hard-to-get) then you've still got a great chance. I've gamed plenty of the girls I befriended before I had game. It's fun.