HOW TO TAKE HER HOME?? FROM THE CLUB. (CLOSING and ROUTINES)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried finding threads with this in mind and I couldn't find any consistent ones.

So, my question is, is there any good routines or closes that I can use on a girl to get her to come home with me, or home with her? from the club or a house party. (obviously, after talking to her for long, after the hook point etc etc)

Just looking for simple ones that aren't too complicated, ones that work in most situations.

Thank you,

Ishida

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:54 am 

When you get to this point in a pickup, there are 2 main things you'll want to keep in mind:

1. Logistics (honestly, you should already have a solid plan for this from the start, though) and
2. ASD (anti-slut defense)

The logistics part is simple. Make sure you know where to go, where to take her, what her plans are, where she was planning to stay, where her friends are, if her friends are trying to cockblock or not, etc. Actually, I guess it's not that simple but, regardless, you need to know all that shit.

At this point you should have already established mutual attraction, turned her on, exchanged lots of kino, etc. She's just waiting for you to take her to a bed.

To address the ASD, all you have to do is throw in some plausible deniability:
"You just have to see this hilarious home video I took. Let's go back to my place!"
"Hey, are you hungry? I feel like cooking up some of my famous chicken and waffles. You just have to try it!"
"Yeah, I learned how to read tarot. I have a deck back at my place. Let me read your fortune!"
"Hey, remember that really cool purple venus fly trap I mentioned? I really want to show it to you so let's go back to my place!"
"Hey we are both college students and we should watch this movie on my laptop back at the dorms while I put a sock on the doorknob."

You know that it's really for sex. She knows that it's really for sex. She just has to have an excuse ready to tell herself and her friends that it's not actually for sex because, if it's just for sex, society will label her as a slut and shame her to no end.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:15 am 
Dedicated Member

I just want to put in my 2 cents, as a female here.

I've on occasion went back to a guy's place on the very first date. Now, he may have been thinking chaching! sex!

But not me.

I'd make out with the guy, then as he's trying to get more physical, say I want to go home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:09 am 

Quote:
I've on occasion went back to a guy's place on the very first date. Now, he may have been thinking chaching! sex!

But not me.
As per the thread title, we are specifically talking about clubs here. The context of the question is assuming that the hypothetical girl we're talking about doesn't have any hangups about one night stands and probably doesn't engage in self-marginalizing slut-shaming or any kind of sex-negativity.

Now, speaking to the rest of you guys:

However, it is worth considering the fact that us guys will run into women with such sexual hangups in the club and other places when we're seeking some fast, passionate action.

Most of the time, it isn't worth the effort for us to pursue her for our intents and purposes. There are plenty of women out there who are open to a more liberated sexual experience. It's best to screen for them and pursue them, instead.

However, many times a woman may appear to be not open to such an experience and it's not that difficult to switch that around, whether it's because she actually is open to such an experience and she knows it, or she's actually open to such an experience and is in denial of it. Just to reiterate, women who are truly not open to such an experience are NOT worth the effort of pursuing a one night stand or similar thing. Just leave them alone in nerd-town :P

You have to understand that slut-shaming borne from our patriarchal society pretty much forces women to pretend to be less sexual than they actually are. Hell, even plenty of women such as HT23VWY67 fell victim to self-marginalization as a self-defense mechanism. "Women who have sex are called sluts? Sluts are bad? I'm totally not a slut then. I'm SO not a slut that I also hate sluts! That means I'm SUPER not a slut. I'm not like THEM. See? I'm one of the cool kids!"

So, a woman will hide her true self and only be deeply sexually expressive around a man who can sympathize with this struggle and be on her side. Therefore even girls who are "DTF" will put up what we call "token resistance." That's the ritual where she has to pretend to say No so that she won't come off as "easy."

Persist past token resistance to screen for whether or not she's actually interested in a sexually liberated experience where she won't be judged for her carnal desires, and you'll open a lot of legs that otherwise would have remained closed. Let me know if any of you guys want more specifics on that.

Now, back to HT23VWY67...

HT23VWY67, I think one thing I should tell you is that very few of us guys on this site seek to be the high-value boyfriend or husband that every girl wants to marry. I'd go so far to say that a lot of us don't even want to ever get married. Instead, we seek to be that irresistible sin that you have to hide away from the rest of the prying eyes in your life - the guy you will never tell about to your father - the guy that didn't "count" - the guy who was a really great lay whenever you wanted it, but you know will never work out long term because he's on an exciting, never-ending adventure with no stability. Maybe even the guy who is just so seductive and such a great lay but he's just too short or ugly or poor or bald to tell about to your friends.

You know that quote that goes something like, "Every girl needs 4 animals in her life: a tiger in bed, a mink in the closet, a jaguar in the garage, and an ass to pay for it all?" Guys like me agree with that quote, that women (people) need different partners to fulfill different roles in her (or his) life because no one man (or woman) could possibly be so perfect that he (or she) could provide everything all at once. Here, we seek to be that tiger, and never the ass from that quote.

Based on a lot of your past posts, I think a lot of the advice you give is assuming that these guys want answers on how to be that great husband who can make your parents proud, but I really don't think that's what they're going for. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm not disagreeing with the slut complex. Most women have it.

But you get some guys who bring her home, have sex, then tell their buddies later on that he slept with a slut.

Actually, I have a few close male friends. They might have great sex with the girl, a great connection but their on the fence about her 'cause she slept with him on the first night. Go figure,

My other point as to why I don't have one-night stands- it's just odd.
I'm not comfortable having sex with a stranger. He doesn't care for me, and I don't care for him in the least. But we care a lot about each other's genitalia.

A lot of men will act like total assholes after they've slept with her. Who wants to feel like shit after sex? Not me.

I haven't had a one-night stand but I've had a fling with a person I knew for several years. It was still odd at times. The sex wasn't that great either.

Great sex to me is when there's great emotions. A deep connection.

Don't generalize to all females that have hang ups about one night stands.

For some, it goes way more beyond than fearing being labeled a slut.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:03 am 

Quote:
But you get some guys who bring her home, have sex, then tell their buddies later on that he slept with a slut.
...A lot of men will act like total assholes after they've slept with her. Who wants to feel like shit after sex? Not me.
Yeah, we definitely don't want to be that guy. One of our little-known "strategies" is to let the woman know in no uncertain terms that we are incredulously disappointed with men who do this, and we also make a point of being discreet. I put "strategies" in quotes because, IMO, a real PUA should genuinely feel this way and not just reciting some formulaic lines.
Quote:
Actually, I have a few close male friends. They might have great sex with the girl, a great connection but their on the fence about her 'cause she slept with him on the first night. Go figure,
They're just wrong. You could have a few close friends who feel disgusted with the idea of gay people. They would also be just wrong. In both instances your friends should be ashamed of themselves for letting their patriarchal prejudices dictate their feelings.
Quote:
My other point as to why I don't have one-night stands- it's just odd.
I'm not comfortable having sex with a stranger. He doesn't care for me, and I don't care for him in the least. But we care a lot about each other's genitalia.
I haven't had a one-night stand but I've had a fling with a person I knew for several years. It was still odd at times. The sex wasn't that great either.

Great sex to me is when there's great emotions. A deep connection.

Don't generalize to all females that have hang ups about one night stands.

For some, it goes way more beyond than fearing being labeled a slut.
Yeah, I get it. A lot of guys here get it. We know how valuable and important that emotional connection is. That doesn't completely exclude one night stands from your menu of potential experiences, though. You can still end up feeling a deep connection with someone very fast whether you've already experienced that or not. Such a seduction can be very intense and even scare off a lot of girls; just how much of a connection someone wants to feel before they're ready to have sex will vary from person to person. It's up to the seducer to gauge and calibrate accordingly if he wants to take such an approach. And they'll bring out all of her hidden beauty.

I hope you meet someone who can show you what I'm talking about in person ;)
And I wish that for everyone.

Personally, though, I'm not too inclined toward one night stands, either, and it's for the same reasons you've stated. I enjoy sex a lot more if I have that connection, so I really do get what you're saying. I've also felt bad after a lot of one night stands I've had for various reasons. I know that I can develop a meaningful connection with someone very fast to the point where a one night stand could be fully enjoyable for me, but most of the time it does prove to be more difficult to do so. And I'm a pretty patient guy by nature so I would rather just take a little more time.

Btw, the fling you had with the person you knew for a long time felt weird because the context in which you knew them was never that sexualized before. It was too abrupt of a frame switch in relation to how long you've known each other.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:26 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Btw, the fling you had with the person you knew for a long time felt weird because the context in which you knew them was never that sexualized before. It was too abrupt of a frame switch in relation to how long you've known each other.
No, it's not that. It was weird because we both knew we couldn't allow ourselves to develop deeper emotions. We had to restrict ourselves.

He could let go and be wild, but I couldn't allow myself that- neither physically nor emotionally. I knew he wasn't going to be my boyfriend (not because he didn't fit my criteria to a T), though in another world, I would have wanted him to be, but circumstances were as such.

I can't speak for other women, but for me, the great sex doesn't come from the actual sex but from the emotional connection.

I'd go to his place excited about what would happen after sex- hour-long talks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:37 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

No, it's not that. It was weird because we both knew we couldn't allow ourselves to develop deeper emotions. We had to restrict ourselves.

He could let go and be wild, but I couldn't allow myself that- neither physically nor emotionally. I knew he wasn't going to be my boyfriend (not because he didn't fit my criteria to a T), though in another world, I would have wanted him to be, but circumstances were as such.

I can't speak for other women, but for me, the great sex doesn't come from the actual sex but from the emotional connection.

I'd go to his place excited about what would happen after sex- hour-long talks.
Please don't tell me that you've had sex without there being an emotional connection. I have a hard time believing that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:40 am 
Dedicated Member

Jack, there was an emotional connection but not to the full extent like I would have wanted it to be.

I knew he wasn't going to be my boyfriend, so why invest more emotions, more feelings, more interest? To let myself get hurt more? I put a barrier at a certain point. So did he by ghosting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:47 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Jack, there was an emotional connection but not to the full extent like I would have wanted it to be.

I knew he wasn't going to be my boyfriend, so why invest more emotions, more feelings, more interest? To let myself get hurt more? I put a barrier at a certain point. So did he by ghosting.
It was probably just bad sex. It happens. You should try an ONS. You'll have something to compare it to.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:53 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

It was probably just bad sex. It happens. You should try an ONS. You'll have something to compare it to.
Nah, I've had good and bad sex with the same person. It would have been better if we would have progressed our relationship.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
When you get to this point in a pickup, there are 2 main things you'll want to keep in mind:

1. Logistics (honestly, you should already have a solid plan for this from the start, though) and
2. ASD (anti-slut defense)

The logistics part is simple. Make sure you know where to go, where to take her, what her plans are, where she was planning to stay, where her friends are, if her friends are trying to cockblock or not, etc. Actually, I guess it's not that simple but, regardless, you need to know all that shit.

At this point you should have already established mutual attraction, turned her on, exchanged lots of kino, etc. She's just waiting for you to take her to a bed.

To address the ASD, all you have to do is throw in some plausible deniability:
"You just have to see this hilarious home video I took. Let's go back to my place!"
"Hey, are you hungry? I feel like cooking up some of my famous chicken and waffles. You just have to try it!"
"Yeah, I learned how to read tarot. I have a deck back at my place. Let me read your fortune!"
"Hey, remember that really cool purple venus fly trap I mentioned? I really want to show it to you so let's go back to my place!"
"Hey we are both college students and we should watch this movie on my laptop back at the dorms while I put a sock on the doorknob."

You know that it's really for sex. She knows that it's really for sex. She just has to have an excuse ready to tell herself and her friends that it's not actually for sex because, if it's just for sex, society will label her as a slut and shame her to no end.
now this is solid.