Scheduluing Issues for Day 2?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I get HB 8.5 # at the bar. I tried to pull her to tacos that night, but she texted back saying she had a headache and wanted to head home. The next day I texted, "I probably shouldn't even hang out with you, but you have a great energy, so I want to anyways. (She talked about what confidence and energy I had!) My time is really valuable and I'm working on a lot, so I usually never text during the week. (My way of managing my real life, since I don't like texting for no reason.) But lets get together this weekend. I'll text you Thurs with details." She responded, "aw you're sweet! well you have great energy also!! :) ok, let's make something happen this weekend. talk to you later then :)" I figure that's a great response! I text her yesterday night, "Hey! I have some free time Sat. Do you know where Dick n Dixie's is? (Being super assumptive that she's going to come.) There's a little place near there I wanna check out. (Something I've already wanted to do and now I'm including her.)" She texts back, "Aww! I have to work all day Sat and nigh doing promos!! oh no face! maybe we can meet when I am back from oregon after the 15th if you have time?"

So I have two questions: 1) Related specifically to this girl, how can I shift, so that I can try to her tonight? I don't want to wait until the 15th. My experience tells me her emotions will die down by then and then it won't happen. I want to see her today, Friday, before she leaves, so I can cement attraction and comfort and hopefully make out before she goes to Oregon. Then she can think about me the whole time she's there! How can I best create new times to be available tonight instead and yet not be chasing?

2) Generally, how do you guys deal with scheduling conflicts? For example, I know I can see her Fri night, Sat day, Sat night, and Sun day, and Sun night. However, I don't want to come across that available. I want to appear like I have a life, which I actually do, and just lead her on the date. Like this is where we're going at this time and why? Yet, I realize I still need to be flexible on the time, because she may want to come and really have a scheduling conflict. So how do I create times that she can pick from, so we can see each other, yet I still retain value?

I really want to pull this girl. It would be my first day 2, and first pull from pickup. Yet, as much as I want the outcome, I'm not outcome dependent. I'm actually just really excited to fucking progress!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I texted "I probably shouldn't even hang out with you, but you have a great energy, so I want to anyways. (She talked about what confidence and energy I had!) My time is really valuable and I'm working on a lot, so I usually never text during the week. (My way of managing my real life, since I don't like texting for no reason.) But lets get together this weekend. I'll text you Thurs with details."
Good text!
Quote:
Generally, how do you guys deal with scheduling conflicts? For example, I know I can see her Fri night, Sat day, Sat night, and Sun day, and Sun night.
You make it happen. I leave Sun - Wed nights for day 2s. Thurs - Sat are for bringing in new girls.

How did this end up?

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis