Perfect Prom ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Perfect Prom ?
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Pickup artists of the internet !! LEND ME YOUR POWERS !!
I am going to be with this girl I love , we're close friends , she doesn't find me that attractive . Please I want the most romantic things you could come up with . Nlp, natural game anything !!

Post subject: Re: Perfect Prom ?
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:30 am 

Quote:
Pickup artists of the internet !! LEND ME YOUR POWERS !!
I am going to be with this girl I love , we're close friends , she doesn't find me that attractive . Please I want the most romantic things you could come up with . Nlp, natural game anything !!
Did you join this site just to get this one girl?

Sorry to disappoint you but there is no silver bullet. There's no magic powers involved, and you simply can't get any woman you want by being a sap and saying a couple pickup lines.

You provided no detail here, really. But does she have a boyfriend already? That would fit the bill for the typical "help me get the love of my life, who I barely even know" threads... If she doesn't, then that's a plus.

The fact she's not attracted to you and you're grasping at straws for a perfect pickup line that will help her change her mind illustrates that you're maybe being unrealistic. Work on yourself first. Turn yourself into a confident, amazing guy who has an exciting life that any girl would want to be a part of (hobbies, travel, fitness, a good job, social life, etc) - things will naturally fall in line for you.

Maybe not with this girl, but eventually with others.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:18 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

No No I know her , we're close friends . She'll be my prom date . She's single . She likes me a lot , I like her too . I joined the forum to improve myself ( this is my 5th thread maybe ) .Figured I would ask about something like prom since it's pretty important to me . In the pickup forums all I read about is routines for kino and arousal , dhv statement and routines , phone game with openers and push pulls .I need something more into it like love creation .

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:02 pm 

Quote:
No No I know her , we're close friends . She'll be my prom date . She's single . She likes me a lot , I like her too . I joined the forum to improve myself ( this is my 5th thread maybe ) .Figured I would ask about something like prom since it's pretty important to me . In the pickup forums all I read about is routines for kino and arousal , dhv statement and routines , phone game with openers and push pulls .I need something more into it like love creation .
Dude: these details would have been great in your initial post.

You wrote she does NOT find you attractive and you're looking for romantic, pua lines... Magic, essentially.

A little bit of a different story now? We aren't psychic...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

ok thanks for the heads up :P Any suggestions ? Btw we are close friends but she still finds me ugly so I wasn't lying in the first post .

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:18 pm 
Read My Book

Lol dude..

If she thinks you're ugly and she's going to prom with you, she doesn't have too many options. Understand that you're actually doing her a favor as well. It looks a lot worse on a girl showing up to prom alone than it does a guy in my opinion. Men are independent by nature.

You have to begin viewing this situation from one that will give you the leverage. She needs you. If she had to go alone, it would ruin her high school prom memory permanently.

You're the prize man. She needs this.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com