Should i have asked for her number

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i was in this cafe and i saw this really pretty girl leaving with her mother, i told the mom how pretty her daughter was and they both said thank you, i told the girl my name and she told me hers and asked them about what they had been up to, i then asked the girl if she would like to go out with me, she looked very suprised and smiled a bit, her mom told me they lived in scotland which is 400 miles away from where i lived, i told her that it was ok but then the mom said it was too much of a commute for me, the girl said nothing, i asked for her facebook and she said she did not have it but not her phone number as i was a bit tense with the mom being there and all and the girl not saying yes to going out when i asked her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Oliver,

Man, that would of been so hard to approach a girl when her mum is there, big props to you buddy!
I'm not sure if asking for Facebook is a good idea? just carry a pen and a small note pad with you. I find it much easier to get number using pen and paper instead of the phone. At times, I would even write on the girl's arm.

Time to move on to the next target Oliver! I am kinda stuck at getting a date after #closing, lots of things to learn here!

Keep up the good work buddy

Longstar