Direct Day Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

Post subject: Direct Day Game
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am absolutely intrigued by day game.

A little confused also because I have seen vids of mpuas just going over and saying "Hey I just had to come over and meet you, you're stunning" etc. Which goes against other things that I have seen saying that you shouldn't show interest in a girl so early, until she shows interest in you.

After more investigation, I think I have seen style say something like, you can only show interest straight away if you have more social value than the girl.

So I am only really interested in approaching really hot girls. I only want to put the effort in for girls that I really want. My question is basically, if I am only approaching really pretty girls, is it still cool to go over and make it clear that you are interested in them in a direct way?

Thanks guys.

Post subject: Re: Direct Day Game
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
My question is basically, if I am only approaching really pretty girls, is it still cool to go over and make it clear that you are interested in them in a direct way?
Well, I wouldn't say that I recommend it. If you just approach 9's and 10's straight away with a comment like that, they will most likely ignore you.

BUT, if you move from your party at the park for example over to her and DHV you will increase your chances. At least this works for me :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

That's bullshit. Day game is a different but similar game.
Going in direct and putting yourself out there for her takes a huge amount of confidence. That in and of itself is a DHV. Coupled with callibration and congruency that you will pick up with time, will make 9's and 10's want to give you their numbers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No way.... It works 100 percent...

Today I walked up to a girl and I opened with this...

"Hey, I am completely in love with you right now"
She smiled and was like "Why?"

You just have to go in with a cocky, i don't give a shit attitude... The same way as if you were to walk up to an ugly chick... If it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt, in the end you don't care remember that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It is your lucky day folks, after writing a book on club game and becoming completely disenchanted by it I am now trying to move into day game. My style is naturally sexual and direct, so erm yeah I'll post back here with my findings xx