Comments on a "Smell opener"?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The situation was this: We were at the opening of a new club yesterday, me and my friend are just doing smalltalk and for actually no good reason at all he says to me "Everybody smells like candy here". So I turn around and gently smells the neck of the HB9 behind me (so that her friends can see it) and then tell my friend that he might be right. Five seconds pass before her friend knocks me on my shoulder and ask why I smelled her friend. So I simply tell her that my friend claims that all girls smell like candy in the club. The girl actually takes a step forward and give me her neck to smell. So I do and say "No, you don't smell like candy."
From there it was just Go!
It is very important that you don't touch the girl in the first smell or in any other way offend her. It could easily be perceived as a creepy if you don't put in the confidence and return to your friend as if you're talking about it.

I'd be happy to get some tips for improvement on this one. Because I want to try it a couple of times next weekend, again. Just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

cool, i was thinking of incorporating some sort of smell routine.

so were you calm and collected as you said it? or were you happy in sincere? cold and blunt?

I am curious on the delivery, cause as you all know, it's all about the delivery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would say the response was just sincere with the confidence that made it obvious that it was a perfectly natural thing in my world (you all know the concept).

My mindset was something like "Oh, hey it's you. Yeah, I just smelled your friend. So, what's on your mind?" After all, me and my friend was just having a conversation... she was the one approaching me, wasn't she? ;-)

Don't forget that she'll have the time to think of a good disqualifier if she's not in the mood for playing.