2 Asian girls, but total feminists

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
So I just got back from practicing my conversational skills at the mall. I haven't done any pickup in a while, so I figured I'd go back to the basics and just talk to people. I was pretty tired then and I'm still pretty tired now, but I didn't want to slack off.

There was a Uniqlo in the mall and I decided to walk in. There were these two Asian girls talking amongst each other, so I opened them:

Me: "Hey guys."
[They stop what they're doing and look at me.]
Me: "You guys seem to be... 'experts'... in romantic fiction."
[I've ran this opener countless times and the feedback's been pretty neutral/friendly; however, this would be the first time where I actually got a negative response.]
Girl #1: "Are you generalizing that all women are into romantic fiction?"
[Oh christ, are they one of those girls? I hope they're joking. Better test them out.]
Me: "Did you just assume my gender?"
Girl #1: "No. I didn't."

Not even a chuckle - yup, these girls must be one of those types where muh vagina is treated as a national security issue. At this point, I knew the conversation was gonna be serious and would go nowhere fast. Nothing productive would ever come out of this interaction. Eventually, one of the girls (i don't remember which, but i couldn't care less at this point) coldly ended the exchange with, "I think this conversation is over."

Wow. Well, actually, no wow. Even solid openers are bound to fail once in a while for whatever reason, and this event was just one of those moments. but as i said above, this opener was supposed to elicit a neutral/friendly response, so it kinda took me by surprise when i was met with a hostile attitude. (i was kinda hoping i'd get shot down just to develop a thicker skin.)

I didnt want to feel "defeated" after this exchange, so i went to the nearby Barnes & Nobles and opened a girl with the exact same opener. we actually had a nice, pleasant (albeit kinda awkward) conversation, the only difference being that the girl didn't have a feminist manifesto lol

At least with the first conversation, i could bring it out as a funny story. i could say something like, "Thanks for helping me out! Y'know, you're a pretty chill person. A couple weeks ago there were these two asian girls and I asked them the same question. You wouldn't believe what they said to me." This rejection has been a blessing.