okc message thread gone serious; don't know where to go

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm strggling with my digital correspondences with women... It's where things go wrong... In person I do well
Instead of focsing on myself(I'm in a transitioning point in my life) I'm chatting up a hot 37yr online and I'm not sure where to go with this conversation or what to think of it

regards
Felipe

Hello, it's an amazing smile but you talk too much about work. As you say you're an "entrepreneur", I'll give you a pass and not consider you the stereotypical dc person who talks all about their organization and title for appearances. lol

Sent Thursday

what's the business? a strip club? lol

Sent Thursday

what are you getting m for Christmas?

Sent Yesterday

I have some entrepreneurial experience in trade so I always like hearing about other's businesses and creativity

Sent 2:32pm

Hahaha wow! Do I really talk too much about work on my profile?

Sent 2:33pm

I'm kinda new to this thing, so I'm just trying to be myself, but no I'm not a person who let's my job define me...it's just something I do. And to answer your question, I'm interested in opening a coffee/farm-to-table shop

Sent 2:35pm

yeah I keep getting tons of crazy messages, I wonder if this works? or is a complete waste of time...lol it's very impersonal

Sent 2:39pm

Yeah I've gotten a few crazy messages myself. Where are you from? Your profile says you speak Spanish. De dónde es tu familia?

Sent 2:41pm

yo soy de dc

Sent 2:47pm

naci aqui

Sent 2:47pm

estoy olvidando espanol. yo hablo espanol como si fuera persona de texas

Sent 2:48pm

how would it ever work?...you might have a hot temper, be obsessed with dancing, and be a jealous lover jk... and donald trump might put up a wall in between us...

Sent 2:49pm

lol

Sent 2:51pm

Lol you're a bit crazy. I don't have a hot temper, at least I don't believe I do, I do like to dance...you don't? And no, I'm not jealous, but I won't put up with infidelity...luckily I haven't had to deal with that situation in my life

Sent 2:52pm

And the wall.. well come to the other side. It's more fun! ;)

Sent 2:53pm

can I take your word for it? lol

Sent 3:04pm

de que pais eres ? If you were brazilian we wouldn't be able to hang out; hoping donald trump deports my ex to mexico(not with the nice mexicans)

Sent 3:05pm

jk

Sent 3:05pm

your right! I'm interesting and cool, think diamond in the rough

Sent 3:06pm

what do you mean when you say you think to much? like adhd? or are you a philosopher jk

Sent 3:07pm

too^

Sent 3:08pm

hey stop checking me out

Sent 3:08pm

Lol yes, you can take my word for it. I'm from Ecuador, dual citizenship US-Ecuador (so no deporting issues here) And since we're being blunt...you're 27 and I shouldn't get involved with people on their 20s ;)

Sent 3:10pm

I know I might give you a heart attack or overstimulate your mind

Sent 3:11pm

joking

Sent 3:11pm

Lol you wish!

Sent 3:12pm

I have to go do some things now. I'm curious "what's behind the beautiful facade"-voltaire lets talk later....

I think my older friends like me so much because I try treat people and not appear nice...

Sent 3:17pm

Sure, let's talk... later

Sent 3:17pm

treat people well instead of being nice...(

Sent 3:18pm

(multi-tasking; typos^))

Sent 3:19pm

why are you cautious talking to a younger guy ? I agree you might need to revamp your youth (joking) you might not have enough stamina to keep up... I think ppl get caught up on the wrong things. instead of age, people should look for maturity, wisdom and character... also why would you decide on dating someone you haven't met in person?

Sent 3:44pm

Maybe because of previous experience...it doesn't have anything to do with stamina...just feelings and people in their 20s not being ready for anything substantial. My battery is dying, so I'll elaborate later if you want...

Sent 4:50pm

I was teasing you about stamina.... and who says I want to date you lol...
substantial being: relationship commitments? or do you mean desired lifestyle compatibility?.... yes lets chat later; maybe on something else because I have to search through the crazy messages to talk you

Sent 5:03pm

I meant to find your message...

Sent 5:04pm

See 34 older messages

Haha ok fair enough... why are you talking to me? What are you looking for?

Sent 5:19pm

Block them Report

aren't "messages" supposed to only be about funny or sexxxy things? jk

Sent 8:55pm

these topics seem more appropriate for a phone call... I'm also a little drnk right now

Sent 9:01pm

to answer your question, I don't have expectations because you make people into something they're not. I've also not met you...
you seem to have some qualities that I like...
You seem to be looking for a relationship...is that right?
what do yo value most in your relationships?

Sent 9:15pm