Am I being led on?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Am I being led on?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I was hooking up with this chick with a bf a few months ago. Her bf got suspicious and dumped her, and she convinced him to take her back a couple months after that. It's been a few months since we hooked up.

We work together and have been hanging out on Saturdays where it's basically just the two of us alone, me going by on her work hours.

She has been acting the same way she did when we she first started liking me, telling me I drive her crazy and being flirty. This time, however, she says she does not want to see me outside work and owes it to her bf to be faithful.

She says she wishes she knew me five years ago (how long her bf and her have been together.) I think she is mostly hesitant to hook up again because I changed and got comfortable and insensitive when they broke up and stopped gaming her.

She says things that show clear interest, like you make it hard not to go for you, and your "endurance" ( I think she means persistence) is intriguing.

She resists most physical escalation, but hugs and rests her head on my chest and grabs my biceps.

Is she just using me for an ego boost? Or is she being honest? If she is being honest, how do I play this?

Post subject: Re: Am I being led on?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe she is using u

it is very simple to check their real ioi's

they say some cute things to u but she does not let u touch u (kino) then she is giving u
fake ioi's

in other words put it.

either ur not being attractive to her as a guy or ur not pushing ir self too hard on her

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I try to kino and she resists. She also won't meet outside of work.

I think she is attracted. The big issue is the bf, I think. I def think there is a huge possibility she is using me as an ego boost, but I think she could also just be hesitant because of the way I treated her before.

Any other takes? Anyone else been in a similar position?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:18 am 
The Grand Puba

She cheated on her boyfriend with you. Then decided that she still wanted to be with him. Not seeing you outside of work is her boundary to make sure nothing happens. She's attracted to you but determined to not let anything happen. Best thing to do is pursue other women and not hide it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeh there might be a possibility like that but i doubt it

she is not into u according to my own exprience if girl likes u either married have bf or not having one

if they like u they show out

i also totally agree with JackZero also

find another women might be a great solution

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:22 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Yeh there might be a possibility like that but i doubt it

she is not into u according to my own exprience if girl likes u either married have bf or not having one
Had this happen to me. She felt guilty about cheating and said that we couldn't hang out anymore but would get jealous during happy hours when I talked to other women. At a house party, she ended up cornering me and making out.

This is one of the reasons I keep telling guys to let girls go when they talk about leaving. They come back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

She made it pretty clear she is down recently. Just gotta try not to catch feelings, I'll continue to go after other girls and step up cold approach again.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks for the advice guys.

Literally just took me saying I had included another co-worker in a poem in front of her to someone else and she gave in. (she has read my poetry before and loves it.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think she is drawn. The big problem is the bf, I think. I def think there are a wide probability she is using me as an ego increase, but I think she could also just be reluctant because of the way I handled her before.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I think she is drawn. The big problem is the bf, I think. I def think there are a wide probability she is using me as an ego increase, but I think she could also just be reluctant because of the way I handled her before.
She had a choice of you and her boyfriend and selected him. Why bother with her?