Why is this site still old fashioned?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This site is great, but it needs some updates. There are only few in "chat" users who are usually in. Also forum design etc is old from like 2000. It needs to be changed (for example it's not responsive design - made for mobiles, buttons at the top and overall design is old.) We need more active users in chat too.

What do you think? Is it online just for self-promotion from owner? I do like this site, but just saying and SPAM tips.

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 pm 
English Muffin

I think it continues to make the owner a lot of money.

If ain't broke don't fix it.

I do wish they would get rid of that stupid social share though. Why would we share this on our personal social media platforms?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I think it continues to make the owner a lot of money.

If ain't broke don't fix it.

I do wish they would get rid of that stupid social share though. Why would we share this on our personal social media platforms?
But it's not updated, many people use mobiles. Responsive site is AWESOME, because you don't need to zoom in and out constantly to read text, it shrinks to your mobile size.

Agree, this social sharing button suxs, they should get rid of it. Also while I am reading it, I am having problems because it just pops in the middle of my phone screen, so I can't see text.

With so money he make I am sure he could make forum better, not like from 2000.