When to turn game OFF

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: When to turn game OFF
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:16 am 
Dedicated Member

Ever been in that situation, where the target or set seemed so in to you, but then for some reason flake out?

Ever get those 'fuck me' eyes from a girl, or have a girl all up on you, only to have them immediately lose interest when you start a conversation?

Ever had a girl so interested that she was eating out of the palm of your hand, only to get bored and wander off?

You, my friend, have just blown yourself out.
The premise of what most people teach in 'game' is that you have to earn the woman's interest. The general interpretation that most people starting out have, is that all women are in the same emotional state, and all women don't want to be hit on. Wrong. There are times when you need to just shut off that MM (or whatever structure you've adopted) completely, and just hit on her. And these times are when she gives you verbal or non-verbal statements of intent.

Ok, so the SOI, what is it? This is usually much more subtle than "I want to take you home." Whenever you see those 'fuck me' eyes, whenever a woman is stroking you, whenever she asks you a lot of questions about yourself, whenever she stands really close to you. There are hundreds of situations when women don't want to hear about 'who lies more' and want you to just cut to the point and pick them up.

Last night I was drunken sarging, so I didn't pick up on an obvious blunder I made while opening a 3 set of HB's. I came in with a canned opener (jealous girlfriend). I was body rocking and false time constraint and all, but I failed. As I was trying to explain the situation, the girls kept interrupting me and asking me questions "do you live on campus?" yadda yadda. One even said "Oh, let him finish his story." BLAH! These girls were really interested in me, and wanted me, not some opinion about a friend. I blew myself out because I had instant attraction, but did not capitalize on it and saw it vanish.

What I'm saying is, that nothing in the pickup world is linear. There are so many different variables. The rules of the game are rules that are meant to be broken. If you get a solid inclination that a girl wants you, an inclination that it's 'on'. Then shut the fuck up about your routines and magic tricks. Move in for the kill "I bet you're a great kisser" and close! Don't blow yourself out. Don't get caught up in the "Open DHV, neg, DHV, neg, comfort, isolate..." crap or any A1/C2 stuff. That shit messes with your ability to read women's emotions.

So, next time you are in a bar and you have a staring contest with a woman across the way, for the love of God don't ask her an opinion. Whenever you see these subtle cues that a girl wants you, don't talk about anything that doesn't directly lead to a close. You have been given an open invitation, an invitation that will close, if you don't.

Cheers. Happy Halloween!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:24 am 
Moderator Emeritus

You dont want (or more specifically be able to) turn off your game. What u want to do is get your game to a point where it is just you. Its who you are and what you do.
Once you get to this point, u no longer need the canned stuff, your game is adaptive to everything. The cute girl who makes it obvious she wants you, u react to it. The bitch who is standing alone, u can do that aswell.

Be dynamic, be yoursrelf and make your game part of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I really like this post. I've caught myself a lot of the time going through the motions of some kind of routine, while forgetting that the real objective of the game - picking up - is right there for the taking. It's like being a salesman where the customer says "I want to buy your product", and you keep going along your canned sales pitch of "Let me tell you why you should be buying our product..."

I think Madals' point of aligning your game with you natural personality definitely helps make this easier to manage, mainly because it becomes easier to mentally step back and assess the situation. But that's the key in my eyes: stepping back and being able to see where you really are. If you're in a good comfort level right off the bat, close that shit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:28 pm 

Ok, this is simply a matter of recognizing where you are in the game structure.
Some girls will start in A3 because they already have attraction for you. You do not need to run every part of the game always.

Of course, it could also be a shit test. I would say in order to pass the test try to be a little hard to get before kissclosing. Then play it from the S1 phase. Stay awake after fullclosing and run some comfortbuilding routines that will make sure you get another night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

you shouldn't turn it off. This shouldn't be a act you put up, this should just who you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Meh, semantics. Whether you call doing this part of your 'game,' or whether your game is a structured routine based game like MM and doing this is breaking your game, it doesn't really matter. The point remains the same: if a girl is showing a lot of interest in you, drop everything and go in for the kill.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ever get those 'fuck me' eyes from a girl, or have a girl all up on you, only to have them immediately lose interest when you start a conversation?
Push pull.
You need to establish which phase you are in, identify the problem, and get your control back.
V1V :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't think being able to turn off the game is the problem. I think what you're talking about is calibration. Obviously if you're getting a lot of IOIs or SOIs just from approaching and you stay in A1 or A2 or whatever then that's just stupid. You need to realize where you are in your game and go from there.

Like you said, its not linear. Yes most of the time you have to start from A1 and go from there. But sometimes you just open and you've already gotten a head start. The trick is to always know where you are and game from there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

there should be no on and off switch the game should just be a better version of who you are not an act

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Like someone mentioned before.. sometimes you dont start in A1 phase. You need to see how girls are reacting to you, are they already into you etc. And then when you see where you are.... then you ADJUST your game. Not every girl is sarged in the same way.