Picking up in top Las Vegas Nightclubs

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Has anyone with a "normal" salary had any success/regular success picking up in Vegas?

If you have a table, etc. at one of the hotter nightclubs, you're automatically getting laid as long as you can say hi...and even then you don't need to.

I'm just finding it extremely difficult in Vegas nightclubs. Unlike other cities, it seems like the #1 goal of women out here is to find a celebrity to bang/somebody with a shit ton of money, etc.

Do the rules of engagement change at all? I do pretty decently in other cities, but in Vegas I fail pretty hard. The worst part is 6's look like 8's when they are wearing their skimpiest, hottest outfit they have and just plain dressing to the nines.

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:52 am 

Quote:
Has anyone with a "normal" salary had any success/regular success picking up in Vegas?

If you have a table, etc. at one of the hotter nightclubs, you're automatically getting laid as long as you can say hi...and even then you don't need to.

I'm just finding it extremely difficult in Vegas nightclubs. Unlike other cities, it seems like the #1 goal of women out here is to find a celebrity to bang/somebody with a shit ton of money, etc.

Do the rules of engagement change at all? I do pretty decently in other cities, but in Vegas I fail pretty hard. The worst part is 6's look like 8's when they are wearing their skimpiest, hottest outfit they have and just plain dressing to the nines.

Thanks in advance.
LOL - Picking up in clubs is a bitch in vegas, I would look into skills book because it is a bit more club based.

I've picked up girls who took me into a club, picked up multiple girls just walking the strip right before they go to club which is honestly way easier for me (though I've done both a few times). I've only done well once inside the club.

I am a big believer in direct game in situations like this, just walk up introduce yourself stating your interest in her. Talk for a moment escalate. Keep doing that until you find a willing target. It's not like you are looking for a relationship, be bold. You are in a club looking for SNL, phone numbers mean shit, literally walk up be direct with your interest, if she reciprocates escalate. There are no points for phone numbers in vegas, I've received phone numbers, and used them but honestly fuck that. We all go to Vegas to get drunk and laid, use this to your advantage.

Being confident and bold is obviously very necessary for this style.

Dress well from head to toe.

Note: Stop rating women, it creates statuses. Either you want to fuck the girl or you don't. Get over her rating it simply doesn't matter. Either you want to fuck the hell out of her.

I would use Cieran's Shock and Awe technique all day there and if you carry yourself right it will work all day!

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Confidence is king. Talk it, walk it and do it like you mean business.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Confidence is king. Talk it, walk it and do it like you mean business.
Yes, I do agree with you. It's not about money all the time because most of the time it's how you act. I have been to Vegas but I never needed lots of money to pick those girls. A bottle of beer works just fine. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have access to all the guestlists in the Las Vegas Nightclubs on my website. I am also a pickup artist so I decided to create a Vegas company to create my own social value. I am now dialed in with every venue so if you need guestlist access or bottle service need just submit it through the website I will email you back to let you know your names have been added and what not. Hit me up personally 702 721 8964 - Brian Marshall