afc adam london notes(social proof)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 pm 

Quote:
I'm sure that some guys who post here work for PUATraining- they are always preaching "Natural Game" (there's nothing Natural about what ANYONE on this website does).
lmao

You actually think that Natural Game is represented by PUA Training? Natural Game was introduced into the community by Vin DiCarlo as far as I know, and IMO he still teaches the best way to get Natural Game down to this day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Also this being a PUATraining owned website (isn't that right Chief)
Ok guys here’s the thread from Pick Up Artist Forum's own Miscellaneous section- with a reply from Chief stating PUATraining owns this site
gambler-bootcamp-vt35220.html

As for Adam Lyons being linked to Mystery Method/Love Systems (same company) look at this thread from theattractionforums.com- this is a LOVE SYSTEMS forum which only feature LS/MM endorsed Methods!
http://www.theattractionforums.com/othe ... ative.html

Or you can go to Adams own website Attraction Explained.
http://www.attractionexplained.com/Home.html
Download the Free Multiple Long Term Relationship E-book- which is not only choc-a-block full of Mystery Method Routines, it also has an “about the author” section which states
Adam has worked or contributed for
Askmen, Maxim.........Mystery Method!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Why so angry fame?quote]

1) You reckon that Preselection and Proximity....um sorry PROPINQUITY is a new discovery.
Obviously you have NOT read MM or you would've been aware of these facts and not posting them like they were new discoveries.

2) Notice how your post mentioned "Jim Stark?". Jim Stark is called Mr M (go to Love Systems website), who prior to Mystery leaving was a Mystery Method Instructor and Wingman of Adam Lyons before the whole Mystery Method/Love Systems court case.
In fact Savoy (Jim Stark/Mr M Manager) only released Magic Bullets as one part of the Court Case was he couldn't use Venusian Handbook anymore.
However its still in the Love System DVD and CD sets as instructors use the still A1,C1,S1 terminology.

3) Gambler's (AFC Adam's Company) teaches Mystery Method by any other name. As follows.
Mystery Method-
Attraction, Comfort, Seduction

Gambler's "Three Personality Type Progression"
Mr Sociable (an "Attractive" party person)
Mr Comfort (builds "Comfort" with girls)
Mr Bad Boy (he sexually "Seduces" women)

So far- I cannot tell the difference can you?
I follow MM BUT have never used a routine in my life. In fact MM (at least Venusian Arts Handbook) DOES encourage people to use their own personality and talks in details about the pitfalls about Routines.
Having read The Venusian Arts Handbook I'm sure you are 100% aware of this yes?

4) My gripe is that whilst it is obvious the people you mentioned have had great success following Mysetry Method- why should others be discouraged from reading from the source just because Gambler and AFC Adam would be shown up?
How many have offered psychological proof with approved studies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wow.. great stuff. Wicked man.. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Also this being a PUATraining owned website (isn't that right Chief)
Ok guys here’s the thread from Pick Up Artist Forum's own Miscellaneous section- with a reply from Chief stating PUATraining owns this site
gambler-bootcamp-vt35220.html

As for Adam Lyons being linked to Mystery Method/Love Systems (same company) look at this thread from theattractionforums.com- this is a LOVE SYSTEMS forum which only feature LS/MM endorsed Methods!
http://www.theattractionforums.com/othe ... ative.html

Or you can go to Adams own website Attraction Explained.
http://www.attractionexplained.com/Home.html
Download the Free Multiple Long Term Relationship E-book- which is not only choc-a-block full of Mystery Method Routines, it also has an “about the author” section which states
Adam has worked or contributed for
Askmen, Maxim.........Mystery Method!
1. Working for or studying under a Mystery created or affiliated company does not mean that everything you do regarding PU now belongs to Mystery. I'm in Living Attraction with Madals, but we both have separate theories that differ from one another, and two different game styles.

2. MM's model is wrong.

It's too linear, over symplified, and separates Attraction and Comfort into two different time zones. Plus it doesn't account for why Direct game works.

MM is Indirect in THE MOST PUREST FORM, It's ALL about faking disinterest and making her think your not interested, it's one extreme, so naturally their will be other unrelated methods that tie in.

3. MM almost never sources his research extensivly, it's just "oh this is evoloution" or "girls think like this" Never anything like the OP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was intrigued when I stumbled across this about AFC Adam and I did a bit of research. I found out he is still out there and showing us how his tricks of the trade so to speak. He is mixing scientific knowledge with his tried and true theories on how to get a girl to like you and I found most pretty interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Good post.

So I learnt social proof is the way. What do I do now to get that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
Good post.

So I learnt social proof is the way. What do I do now to get that?
Social proof is just one way. You have many ways to skin the cat. One technique to build propinquity is to sarge everyone. Check out my field reports for some propinquity ideas.

Also if you want to dig deeper, get hold of a copy of "Human Mate Selection: An Exploration of Assortative Mating Preferences" by Rauch. It's still free as of the moment here, http://forms.gradsch.psu.edu/diversity/ ... /rauch.pdf

Critically understand though that propinquity is for a long term mate strategy. I do get f-closes that lead to open relationships but not from women I build propinquity with. Women see me sarging my regulars (usually Set 1 which has a lot of good looking babes) and then decide to hang out with me; in my rented small room.

It may take a longer time to f-close those you're building propinquity with but it sure takes lesser time to f-close those who see you with a set of gorgeous women. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html