I need some good AMOG come-backs for the clubs!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi, I am going to be hitting some clubs (including a nasty, dive-strip club) with some ladys this weekend and I need some good AMOG tips and come-backs for when guys come to hit on the ladys (they are both very attractive)

I am a pretty clean-cut guy and I am just of average ht/wt and I am not a menacing or imposing looking guy. I have also been raised up not to be rude or confrontational or in-your-face so I need some pointers on how to deal with guys coming up hitting on my gals and trying to AMOG me.

Do you have any snappy come-backs or AMOG techniques that I can employ when someone comes up trying to elbow in on our little party?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Use a hard slap on the shoulder or a light punch in the chest as a greeting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

^ what he said

+ Make it seem like youre 'in' with the girls and alienate any guys trying to talk to your girls by giving the girls 'girl code' (with your eyes) for that guy is a weirdo kinda look

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 pm 

Worry less about being some pretend alpha male and worry more about being friendly and social with other guys. Real men dont go around trying to tool and manipulate other guys, they build them up and make friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Worry less about being some pretend alpha male and worry more about being friendly and social with other guys. Real men dont go around trying to tool and manipulate other guys, they build them up and make friends.
^ that, have an abundance mentality, stop worrying about losing the girls to other dudes, sometimes i even try to hook the guys up with the girls( which is my own shit test) that will make you seem like a guy in control that is not threaten by other dudes, since you know you got it going on, so while does guys are trying hard you are, not reactive, calm laying back, i do this all the time, it helps me get the girls even more into me...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 am 
Dedicated Member

When they try to tool you, everyone who see's is waiting to see how you react.

If you don't react, then the guy feels stupid, everyone see's you're not one of those wanna-be alphas who explode when tooled.

Be friendly and social initially though, If they start tooling you, and you ignore them, you've effectively excluded them from the group.

Worry less about the "amog" and more about you seducing the chick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am 

all this amog shit is mostly in your head, any guy in the area is not an amog, a guy who just opens his mouth in a group is not trying to tool you

loose this sort of attitude, it is really simple, pick a girl you are interested in, go talk to her, if a guy inturrupts, just either ask her if she knows him, if she does, say introduce me to your friend, if he starts being a dickhead, talking to her and ignoring you, then depending on how invested in you she is either lock her in physically (put your arm around her or something close to get her attention), then start talking to her and ignoring him until he goes away, or just go away and talk to someone else for a while and come back, it doesn't really matter, and if you are in a club there will be lots of other girls to talk to, it's her loss really if she ditches you for some other guy as you can just go talk to a different girl

not really any need to ''fight'' for a girl that you barley know, you can't lose what you don't have/care about

on top of that you will find your nights become much more awesome when you socialize with people rather then becomming some sort of dickhead trying to tool everyone in the hopes that will make girls want to fuck you (it won't), I have had quite a few awesome nights where guys I didn't even know bought me drinks for no reason other then I chatted with them for a few minutes and they were drunk, and usually if a guy comes up and knows the girl you are talking to, he is not there to sleep with her anyways (even if he wants to he is probably an afc and won't try)

the best way to handle a dickhead, is the same way you handle a girl that likes to test, just don't react to them emotionally, stay cool and you will be cool

the best snappy comeback at a club for a guy trying to tool you, is

-cool man (then ignore him and talk to the girl until he leaves from being awkward)

GOOD LUCK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
all this amog shit is mostly in your head, any guy in the area is not an amog, a guy who just opens his mouth in a group is not trying to tool you

loose this sort of attitude, it is really simple, pick a girl you are interested in, go talk to her, if a guy inturrupts, just either ask her if she knows him, if she does, say introduce me to your friend, if he starts being a dickhead, talking to her and ignoring you, then depending on how invested in you she is either lock her in physically (put your arm around her or something close to get her attention), then start talking to her and ignoring him until he goes away, or just go away and talk to someone else for a while and come back, it doesn't really matter, and if you are in a club there will be lots of other girls to talk to, it's her loss really if she ditches you for some other guy as you can just go talk to a different girl

not really any need to ''fight'' for a girl that you barley know, you can't lose what you don't have/care about

on top of that you will find your nights become much more awesome when you socialize with people rather then becomming some sort of dickhead trying to tool everyone in the hopes that will make girls want to fuck you (it won't), I have had quite a few awesome nights where guys I didn't even know bought me drinks for no reason other then I chatted with them for a few minutes and they were drunk, and usually if a guy comes up and knows the girl you are talking to, he is not there to sleep with her anyways (even if he wants to he is probably an afc and won't try)

the best way to handle a dickhead, is the same way you handle a girl that likes to test, just don't react to them emotionally, stay cool and you will be cool

the best snappy comeback at a club for a guy trying to tool you, is

-cool man (then ignore him and talk to the girl until he leaves from being awkward)

GOOD LUCK

oh shit the pump man is a moderator, well deserved congrats.. :D

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction