Pain comes in stages

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Pain comes in stages
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:55 am 
Dedicated Member

The fear of receiving pain, is greater than the pain itself.

We were all conditioned by our brains to avoid putting ourself in situations where we are exposed to pain, in terms of pick up, rejection.

As a person that use to let fears dominate my life, I can say for many of you that were like this, one day a dial will click inside of you that will inhibit yourself to own this fear. This is when you achieve internal validation.

Although fears will never go away, it is better to embrace it, and do it regardless.
It's natural and a part of life to carry fears and weaknesses, and it is congruent with your natural self to embrace it. Not destroy it or brainwash yourself to forget it exists. This will in the end only mess you up more. I blame the stereotypical alpha male qualities for this "Alpha's have no fears". In reality, an alpha has loads of fears, but he does not derive away because of it. He faces it.

Embrace your fear, and continue to put yourself in unnatural experiences and conditions for yourself. This is where you will learn the most, and train yourself to instead of freezing in fear, you will be proactive to learn to have fun with beautiful women while with fear.

To be proactive with fears and insecurities is a good thing, to feel that pain. Because it means you're getting close to overcoming something, and when the fears and pains of it dies down, it's time to find something new that will strike you with fear.

On we sarge, and on we keep growing as persons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Pain let's me know I'm alive!

I'm such a masochist...

Great post nonetheless

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i got into the game this year. A funny thing happened.
On the first night of sarging I was doing better than I did for example last night.
I think part of the reason has something to do with your post.

I had got to the point where I could go up to a group and start a conversaitoin and reach social hook which was great but then after that "hiatus" I kinda expected my fear to disappear completely and because it didn't I kinda thought, "shit, I still feel scared so therefore I must wait again until I feel no fear before I do any more approaches". I thought that if I did my maths properly, then I could actually remove fear from the equation. which is totally screwed and isn't going to happen.

My mind tends to delete the fear from my memory of successful approaches. It is as if any approach that i remember that went well had no fear attached when in reality, I was crapping myself on the good ens and the bad ens.

but after the initial 2 or 3 approaches the fear is cut in half and you see that really that your fear is totally unfounded so it just takes more of a back seat.. in the proceedings allowing you to get on with being the GREAT you and kicking fucking ass.

So yes, fear is always going permanently to be a part of this equation for me and the sooner that I wake up to the fact and accept it isn't going to magically go away and just do the approach anyway the more solid game I play.

adios! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Learn to use fear as a proactive emotion as opposed to a negative emotion.

Because, yeah lol, it's not going anywhere. Don't let it stop you, and let it take the back seat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

very well writen post . its a topic i have had interest in for years . fear used to dominate me in ways through anxiety when i was younger . the only way through is to take it head on , this ultimately leads to a far more produtive life style !. Now my average month conists of skydiving , freed diving women work adventure and good times !!!!. keep pushing the bounderies of you comfort zones!!! its one of the greatest things you'l ever do as a person. great post