LR (x3): 3 New Girls in ONE Night--The Hat Trick Holy Grail

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've done some pretty crazy shit, but this particular night takes the cake.

I hadn't gotten laid in about a month, so even though I don't drink I decided to hit the bars trolling for some pussy. I went out with my neighbor, a beautiful model (not like the 'i took some selfies' kind, but the 'competed in huge pageants as a teenager' kind). She and I have had some insane sexual tension but it seemed like she wasn't going to let herself fuck me, so I resigned myself to a friend zone role in the hopes that she would introduce me to some hot friends. She knows I'm a dirty slut with a heart of gold and likes me a lot. She saw me bring two girls over in the first three days I lived here, lol.

I overdressed as I always do when I go out (blazer, dress shirt, tie, pocket square, hair gelled back, eyeliner) because my outfit says "I'm here to fuck." Neighbor girl told me that the couple we were going to hang out with was pretty cool, that the wife had huge tits and was really hot so "don't hit on her." However, she also mentioned that the couple had tried to pull her into several threesomes, so I knew there was some potential there.

We got to the friends' house, and the wife was BANGING. Enormous tits, long black hair, nice body. The husband was really cool, and I actually felt a pang of insecurity at his looks and wealth (their house is incredible and he's extremely good-looking and foreign). He and I got along pretty quickly and we all headed out to a bar around 9pm. I was the designated driver for the evening.

I've never been to a bar sober before, and wasn't sure how I would like it. I hated it! I couldn't work up the courage to talk to anyone outside my group and felt awkward the whole time. I went on the balcony at one point and decided to go home, stick the group with an Uber fare and watch Netflix instead. Neighbor Girl showed up on the balcony to smoke a cigarette, and could tell by my mood that I was unhappy.

She asked what was up, am I ok, am I not having fun, do I want to go home, etc. She offered to come back with me so I wouldn't be lonely, but I felt bad about ruining the group's night so I just kind of decided I was leaving and whatever, I'd get over it and hopefully they would too. I was thinking things like "jesus, I can't even approach a girl when I'm sober. This sucks." We all went downstairs so I could leave.

But then the girls started dancing, Neighbor GIrl and Wife Girl, and they were all kissing and touching on each other so I decided to stick around and watch with the husband. It was clear at this point that the couple was extremely kinky and that they were probably trying to get some kind of group activity set up (game recognizes game, lol). I wasn't sure though, but I just relaxed a little at the bar and chatted with the husband about some extremely cool watch he had, a smart watch or something, synced up with his phone that measured his stress levels, distance walked, and everything else.

I ended up dancing with the girls, and the husband came on the floor as well, and now I was having a good enough time that my mood was changed. I saw two girls in the corner eyeing me, so I approached them and tried to get them on the dance floor but they both turned me down. I went back to my group , danced with both girls, then went to the bar for some water.

When I ordered the water, some chick with a pearl necklace on showed up out of nowhere next to me and was just giving me "the look." She wasn't that cute, maybe a 6 to be honest, but I really just wanted my dick sucked. I saw the look she was giving me and took her hand to lead her to the dance floor. Our conversation was pretty dry but highly informative:

"What's your name?"
"Girl."
"I'm Guy."
"Hi Guy."
"Hi Girl, who did you come here with tonight?"
"My friend over there" (points at a dude)
"Is he a friend friend or a special friend?"
"A friend friend."
"I like your pearl necklace."
"Thank you!"
"I'd like to give you another one." (smiling)
"I'm on board with that...I live right up the street."
"Wanna get out of here?"
"Yeah, OK!"

I told my friends "I'm gonna go fuck this chick, I'll be back to drive you guys home so just hang out here" and less than 60 seconds after meeting this girl, was taking her home from the bar. Extremely fast and unexpected but my pimp instincts kicked in and made it happen.

I took her to her place, where she sucked me off like a champion and I fucked her twice. I got her number and went back to the bar, wearing only a blazer because I was too sweaty to put my shirt back on. The bouncer made me put my shirt back on, so I did and headed in.

Immediately, Neighbor Girl goes "You smell like pussy and gum!"
"Guilty as charged."

She introduced me to some uninteresting women she had met while I was fucking the first girl, then the 4 of us started dancing again. More sexual this time, some three -way make outs between both girls and each guy, and by now it was extremely obvious what the husband and wife were trying to set up. When I kissed Neighbor Girl, which was awesome because I've wanted to for a while, she kept insisting that I tasted like pussy.

When we left, the husband and wife started planting seeds about "showing us their cool backyard" and I knew exactly what they were doing so I played along and tried to make Neighbor Girl comfortable. She totally knew as well and is a little finicky so she was going back and forth on whether she wanted to come over. I made the decision for her when I parked the car and got out, lol.

Their backyard is enormous--6,000 square feet with multiple patios, grills, fire pits and a seriously kickass jacuzzi. Almost immediately, Wife Girl is naked and telling us the hot tub is clothing optional. Fuck are her tits nice! Shaved pussy too.

I get naked while Husband goes inside to get beer for the group, and with some coaxing, Neighbor Girl gets naked too. FUCKKKK she's so hot! I'd wanted her since the moment I saw her when I moved into this place. Once we're all in the hot tub, things get moving, the Wife kisses her husband, then Neighbor, then me. Once I get hard and she gets her hand around it, she won't leave me alone. She asks her husband is this OK, I want to do this, and he says yes of course and starts hooking up with Neighbor girl.

Wife makes out with me, strokes my cock, and gives me extremely enthusiastic head (the best kind) until I come. I can tell she's falling in love with me, lol. Husband and Neighbor go inside to fuck so we can have the hot tub, and Wife starts telling me that Husband has a nice dick, but it doesn't work when he drinks, and mine is perfect and amazing, and she wants it so bad, and she's been wanting to fuck another guy since they got married even though she loves him, and basically fawning all over me.

I got hard again, grabbed a condom and fucked his wife while he was with Neighbor girl--or so I thought!

Turns out he had whiskey dick and couldn't get it up, so he just fingered her for a bit while she sucked his cock trying to get him hard. She came back to the tub and I started kissing her and playing with her boobs, but she seemed not that into it and didn't want me to finger her and wouldn't really play with my cock.

She tried to hook up with Neighbor again while me and Wife hung out and goofed around, but alas! More whiskey dick and no go.

Eventually we had to head home, since it was 3 in the morning, and in the car Neighbor GIrl was like "fuck! now I'm so horny!" and I saw my chance. But then out of nowhere she goes,

"It was your cock I really wanted tonight."
"What? You've spent the last week friend zoning me, if I knew you wanted me I wouldn't have gone home with that girl at the bar."

She did some chick logic and yadda yadda yadda, but the point was that she was really into me not just physically but actually likes me a lot too. She said she regretted not telling me she wanted me earlier before reiterating that now when I kiss her I taste like "two different pussies," which was incorrect because I didn't go down on the Wife.

We got home and she invited me into her room for a beer. She knows i don't drink but tried anyway, which was cute, and so I just got some water and headed in. She went back and forth between whether she wanted to fuck or not, "ok let's hook up," "wait don't actually penetrate me," "you're so fucking hot," "this is a bad idea," "i'm so fucking wet," "I got so fucking horny watching Wife suck your cock in the hot tub," etc etc and eventually we lit some candles and turned out the lights.

She goes "three chicks in one night, how does it feel? how can you even do that?" to which I gave my usual response to compliments, "it's a gift" and then fucked her brains out. Doggy, missionary, some weird side-fucking thing, she has a really small pussy so my cock hurt her a lot (I actually get even harder when my cock is really stretching a girl out, it turns me on when they're in the kind of pain that they enjoy like stretching or bondage shit).

I've never fucked three girls in one night before, and I couldn't stop laughing afterward because I was literally 30 seconds from leaving the bar earlier in the night and missing out on every single thing that happened later. I also just fucked her again this morning right before I typed this, lol...she's obsessed with my dick now.

Good times!

This is the joy of being in the "Secret Society," women get turned on by your fucking other women, bring you to their friends, get you involved in group stuff, all without actually approaching.

Just being a cool dude who "gets it," that's all women want at the end of the day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:50 am 
Dedicated Member

Nice! The post-lay high you get really ups your game for the rest of the night if you go out again. Great job.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Nice! The post-lay high you get really ups your game for the rest of the night if you go out again. Great job.
Very true. The "just got laid vibe" plus the smell of pussy, is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Literally reeking of abundance