LAY ON FIRST DATE!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Post subject: LAY ON FIRST DATE!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok well I posted this incredibly late but here is a brief report on my interaction with this one girl.

Met this girl online she seemed really cool, used natural game on her, which led her to give me her number without me asking. I don't waste time and the phone is only used to build comfort and set up dates. Set up the date with her, during the off time in between the 1st date she was texting me a lot. I like to keep my texts self entertaining and I made a huge big risk, I wanted to break the ice sexually so I sent her this text that went something like this "So I was thinking......and it's been on my mind...... let's just say if you happen to be so lucky and you get me get me back to your place, should I get your parents a gift or something because I can get pretty loud during sex and don't want it to be awkward". She thought I was being serious and she told me she doesn't plan to fuck on the first date lmao. I think my risky text was very important in someway.

I don't live near her area so she basically planned entire date. She's a photographer so she invited me to go with her to this concert she was working at. It was a rock concert and I hate rock lol. Anyway it got really awkward because she was working and I really wanted to vibe with her. Somehow she made me
feel comfortable, she started holding my hand. This leads to a full blown make out, I was doubting myself the entire time because I just met this girl and everything seemed like it was going way too easy.

I continue to stick with, though in the back of my mind I was wondering if she always does this on the first date. Later she tells me that she really likes me, which at this point was obvious. After the concert we grab something to eat at a diner, we talk more with some silences here and there. After that we head to the bar, some of her friends were there and I met some of them. Next thing she buys a round of shots then I return the favor. Dancing and more dancing which leads to another makeout session with heavy touching. It was getting close to 1am and I had to take the train back home so I went to her car and she drives me back. Then as I'm waiting for the train she gives me a BJ in the back of her car. I told her to stop because I really wanted to fuck her at this point and I didn't have a condom on me.

I see her the next week for date 2 I took her out to dinner then back to my place we fuck for hours literally like a marathon I didn't sleep that night and she left in the morning.

Date 3 I had to take the train back to her place, she told me she was setting up a surprise for me. She cooks me dinner and we go skinny dipping in her backyard pool. Then we get out and she's giving me a BJ in the backyard it was dark so no neighbors could see. Then we drink some wine which leads to her bedroom for more action I didn't leave until the morning then she cooks me breakfast.

Currently scheduling date 4 and I'm sure we will have sex again at my place. She's a really cool girl and I'm getting freaked because she started to bring up a relationship. I'd rather not have any type of relationship with her but I can't lie I'm having so much fun with her.

Anyway this is a complete change, I've finally had some success after my horrible failures in the past just look up my past posts and you can see for yourself. Thanks to everyone who helped me become better at this game, those are the reasons why I love this community,

If anyone has questions please feel free to ask

Post subject: Re: LAY ON FIRST DATE!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I like to keep my texts self entertaining and I made a huge big risk, I wanted to break the ice sexually so I sent her this text that went something like this "So I was thinking......and it's been on my mind...... let's just say if you happen to be so lucky and you get me get me back to your place, should I get your parents a gift or something because I can get pretty loud during sex and don't want it to be awkward". She thought I was being serious and she told me she doesn't plan to fuck on the first date lmao.
This text is awesome!

Really enjoyed reading this good job bro, looks like you found an great girl!

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis