Got my Jaw broken for a threesome, Worth It!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Basically, I'm 17 so I still go to a lot of house parties and I'm very confident but I'm really introverted. I was just talking to a few pals when these fucking gorgeous girls walk in the door and start dancing. All the guys are gawking at the dance floor and I decide to show them all up, I walk over talk to the girls, grind on both of them for a while, everyone is still watching then I pull off the three way kiss on the dance floor. Out the corner of my eye I can see all the jealous guys staring and getting annoyed. I ask the girls upstairs to watch me masturbate (I know it sounds weird but it's the best way to provoke a sexual encounter under five minutes) they follow me upstairs, we continue kissing, I get double head and need up having my first threesome. 30 minutes later I come downstairs and sit with all the guys they ask what I did and I tell them (Their faces!). One of the girls says 'I have a boyfriend' SHIT, two days later I'm pulled out of house by 2 guys and stomped, I broke my jaw and my hand. But long story short WORTH IT! All hail Natural Game!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 pm 

If you hadn't blabbed to everyone you'd have the threesome under your belt and your jaw still intact.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

speak no evil hear no evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
*drops jaw* pun intended,

fucking nice :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So you got a piece of action. Big deal. Most dudes do but you ended up getting the fucking shit kicked out of you. Yeah dude. Way to go to look like a right fucking idiot. Keep kidding yourself it was worth it you dumb jerk. You're not smart. You're a fucking loser who failed badly yet thinks the outcome was good and makes you a fucking super hero. Too fucking funny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So you got a piece of action. Big deal. Most dudes do but you ended up getting the fucking shit kicked out of you. Yeah dude. Way to go to look like a right fucking idiot. Keep kidding yourself it was worth it you dumb jerk. You're not smart. You're a fucking loser who failed badly yet thinks the outcome was good and makes you a fucking super hero. Too fucking funny.

Was it your girlfriend who he fucked? The guy did a good job lol chill out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Your young and way ahead of the game but there is reason to not be mature about it. You don't know how many potential future lays you screwed up by blabbing even if you didn't get your jaw broke. Women don't want to be seen as sluts so If your a guy who talks then they will know its not safe to sleep with you if they value their reputation and especially if they have a boyfriend. Watch Californication to see a great example of the attitude you should project around women.
Oh and by blabbing about who you fuck your letting everyone know your an afc who needs confirmation of his worth from his peers. Think of the long game as opposed to a short term boost in confidence that bragging brings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I broke my jaw once on two spots, I would not want to have that again just for a threesome.
gj though

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Coreyko_2003
Quote:
100% agreed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is why I never brag about things to my guy friends. If they comment about a girl I usually respond "yea, she's a cool chick" and leave it at that.

Guys don't understand that if you excite a woman, you don't need to go around bragging. She WILL talk to her friends and your exploits will get around, in a much safer manner. And it will get around to other girls and when those girls find out that you have preselection, keep your mouth shut, and are a fun guy to be around, more and more opportunities open for you. If that same girl catches wind that you bragged to your buddies about your sexual conquest, she will instead tell her friends about how untrustworthy you are, and you can forget it if you also want to bang her friends.

You should always, even around other guys, act like you've had sex before and that banging a girl isn't some huge unique life experience. Act like you've been there before and you're better off.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Basically, I'm 17 so I still go to a lot of house parties and I'm very confident but I'm really introverted. I was just talking to a few pals when these fucking gorgeous girls walk in the door and start dancing. All the guys are gawking at the dance floor and I decide to show them all up, I walk over talk to the girls, grind on both of them for a while, everyone is still watching then I pull off the three way kiss on the dance floor. Out the corner of my eye I can see all the jealous guys staring and getting annoyed. I ask the girls upstairs to watch me masturbate (I know it sounds weird but it's the best way to provoke a sexual encounter under five minutes) they follow me upstairs, we continue kissing, I get double head and need up having my first threesome. 30 minutes later I come downstairs and sit with all the guys they ask what I did and I tell them (Their faces!). One of the girls says 'I have a boyfriend' SHIT, two days later I'm pulled out of house by 2 guys and stomped, I broke my jaw and my hand. But long story short WORTH IT! All hail Natural Game!

a 3some in 5 minutes...boss, 3some with hot ass hoes...boss, your boys snitching....not so boss, pick your friends wisely

also its not your fault you got beat up by a chode...a real nigga drops a bitch at a drop of a hat and understand self responsibility