My Day 2 Meant Using Every Routine I Knew...and it WORKED

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This may be a long post as this was a seminal date in my PUA progression. Anyways, I picked up an HB 8 on Friday (see social proof post in field reports) and performed my best text message game to date on Saturday (see same post). Well, I called her yesterday with the intention of setting up dinner that night. One thing becoming a PUA has taught me was to be aware of whats going on and plan accordingly. I knew where I wanted dinner to be and when, it was just a matter of making it happen...

..However, I got her machine. No matter, after many attempts I left a witty voicemail still along the roleplay lines I had established in my TM's. It took a number of tries, but I've learned that its worth it to leave a voicemail, listen to it, and delete and re-record until you get it right. Its just crucial. Anyways, a few hours later she called me back. We fluffed a little, and she mentioned the impending snowstorm about to hit our area. Immediately I knew to seize this opportunity to steer the direction towards dinner. It went something like this:

Me: "Snowstorm? Shit, I need to go grocery shopping. Now what am I going to do for dinner..."

HB: "You may still make it before it snows."

Me: "Nope, whole plan is fucked. And besides I feel like a NEED sushi tonight anyways."

HB: "I love sushi."

Me: "So do I, but I don't know anything about how to order the rolls. They are so complicated, they INTIMIDATE me."

HB: "Looks like you need a sushi master to help you out."

Me: "Thank you for offering your services. How bout tonight at Ichiro." (Ichiro is close to her apartment. I did this on purpose, it came into play later).

HB: "Yea, that would be cool. Oh wait, I have plans with the girls for dinner tonight. But I could cancel them. They wouldn't mind."

Me: "Yea, go ahead and cancel them. Like I said, I NEED sushi tonight."

HB: "Haha, ok."

So she's cancelling plans for me already. Perfect. I meet her there, and fortunately she's actually hotter than I remember (I was drunk when I picked her up). As stated in my post made earlier that night in the "building comfort and rapport" section, I had already decided not to ask many questions but instead make provocative statemetns, a la Juggler. I feel like it worked as we had great rapport. I even managed to use Ross Jeffries Roller Coaster pattern on her. She thought it was cool (not in a sexual way), but I didn't notice any trance-like state or anything. Actually got us on the topic of rollercoasters. After a long dinner the check came, and we went our seperate ways...into the ice storm.

After any good date I will immediately text that person with something relevant to see if I get a response. It validates how good the date was. I learned this trick from girls and it works well. So here's how it went down"

Me: Watch out...super slippery!

HB: Holy crap, I know! I was going to invite you over for a glass of wine but its so dangerous outside!

Better than I expected. If I played my cards right, I knew I was getting laid tonight. After some deliberation, here was the response:

Me: So funny! I was going to do the same and invite you over for a glass and some football...still in my car defrosting though.

This text was important because it showed I was interested and that I was still close in proximity to her apartment ( thatI hadn't really left the restaraunt yet). In actuality, I was almost home. But once I got the text, "You wanna come over then?" I was U-turning and racing back like a madman!

At her place she had the classic girl's setup for a couch -- tons of throw pillows (otherwise known as the inanimate objects from hell to the PUA). As she was pouring our glasses, I made sure to position the pillows in such a way she'd have to sit next to me so I could escalate. What does she do? Plop right down on top of those pillows and creating a pillow barrier between her and I. Mother. Fucker. A year or two ago I would have panicked and probably just given up on making any moves, but now I had the ammunition to bridge this gap seamlessly. Basically, I used every routine I knew to build kino from across the pillows:

Showed her about finger sizes and masculine vs. feminine fingers (learned on a post on this forum). Was able to caress her hand in doing so.

Moved on to the cube. Whenever I cube a girl I always hold her hand. Just seems natural. She loved it (they always do). That let me inch just a hair closer.

Saw her computer and made it a point to bring up a cool internet clip she needed to see. So we moved over to the comp and I got her to sit on my lap. I stole this move from Style. The tide was turning my way.

Soon enough she got up to clean the wine glasses and ask what my plans were. I said I'd better get going soon (false time constraint). She told me I could stay over, as it would be safe considering the storm. I pretended I just couldn't, I just had to leave since she didn't have any contact lens solution for me (said with a sly grin as I moved closer). She told me she had bottles and bottles of stuff, and that was when I pounced. We made out, went to the couch, and escalated to taking our shirts off before I said, "Alright, you convinced me, I'll stay! Thank god you have the solution!"

We went up to bed and fooled around some more. She LMR'd me, though, since she was afraid I'd "make her do something naughty." I tried freezing her out, but it didn't really work. I still wanted to fool around, so I figured, what the hell, lets try Style's evolution phase shift. Soon enough we were back at it, though we only got a little farther this time before I realized she wasn't going to do any more. Despite the lack of a pure lay, considering the fact this was a first date and I picked her up initially in 10 minutes at a bar two nights before, I feel I did pretty well.

A final note on the date--I finally got to employ a lot of the training I received on these forums. Everything was calculated and planned, and I know it made for an intriguing date for her because she told me she has never let a guy sleep over on the first date. Basically, I had an answer for every obstacle except the LMR. I'll get her soon, though...I still haven't used 5-lies, hehe.

-Esperanto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

nice. my opinion is to resist anything on the first date. let the girl build comfort in knowing that you could have tried to go there but you didnt. this will build trust in the future to let you have her whenever you want 2nd date and on. remember... it takes a good 7 hours to have a pickup.

from where you are, i would try to reinforce that your relationship isnt just about sex. she is probably thinking in her mind that she is going so fast toward sex because you are staying over on the first night. build more comfort.

also, your excuse for contacts was a good idea but it made it seem a bit like you wanted to stay but the only thing stopping was contacts. you should work on some excuses like "i'm going to have to leave in half an hour or so because i have work/event/etc in the morning and i dont want to be tired". this makes it seem like you have other things in your life but if sex happens, it wasnt your choice and it was destined to happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

MUY "FUCKING" BIEN motha focker!!!! yah!!! i love hearing success stories :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: Duster598@aol.com
Good stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

impressive man I'l need to read more of your posts

Fire