Illogic's lounge - journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

whether the guys acting or not is irrelevant to me. In a sense we are all actors. When we tell a story again for the second time aren't we acting out the story? You get better at telling stories by talking to more people & wanting to become a better person.

His accent is fake. He may have hired people. I don't know. But he believes in what he's doing SO MUCH. & if he's acting he's extremely talented. What I got from his videos are that I can have no clue what i'm talking about even if its not true, but the more I sound like I believe in it the more the HBs will as well. I learned this lesson best by watching his videos.

theres many videos of this guy talking to women and they are giving him crazy IOIs & his accent sounds retarded but he looks like he knows what he's talking about.

This is hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW80YH0q ... ure=relmfu

here's a similar video with Neil Strauss in it. These are the extremes of pea cocking. Many PUAs lately have gone against it. but it does work. all you need is at least 1 item that sticks out. lol.

http://www.myspace.com/video/neilstraus ... s/23802343

The only problem with the lairs list. Is a lot of them aren't actually Houses they are meeting spots where PUAs meet for conferences once or twice a week. I really want to get into this business :-)

Post subject: Re: Nice
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

@Gaius

Thanks mate :)

btw, most of the ideas or not mine. I got the freewriting exercises from this post: how-to-be-a-better-conversationalist-vt ... reewriting

@OzzPUA

What I took from the videos you posted is:

- You gotta persist and take responsability for her, maybe she wants to be around you, but feels pressure from her group
- Don't be afraid to make a fool out of yourself
- Peacock a little bit so you get noticed, but don't make yourself a clown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

exactly. As for PUA lairs, I might try to really push my comfort zone the next few months & then try to get in contact with some of the biggest companies so I can do this for a living. Put Videos up as well. I'm happy you learned or relearned some stuff from the links. :-) hope to see more field reports from you soon illogic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Hey Illogic.

Finally read your journal. I'll follow it from now on. I can learn a lot, especially on night game!

Plato's carvern in a Pick Up Artist Forum?! I looooove this community! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 3 - Mr. Talkative

I haven't posted in a while, a few things happened, but wasn't enough to post about.
Even though I didn't approach that much last week (talked with some more experienced guys, talked with strangers and went clubbing), I feel like things are changing in my mind. Aapproaching is becoming more acceptable to me, I'm starting to be comfortable with showing my intent.

The club

table girls

As usual I started off as a chode. There were a bunch of girls standing around a table in this crowded club and my mate asked if we could set our drinks on their table. Later on one of our beers went missing so I went to the girls "you guys stole my beer, that's kind of mean" in a fun way. One of them started talking to me bout we having took it ourselves blablabla. No good response from the group, so let's move on.

2 casual girls

My friend was talking to someone so I kind of just was standing there and thought let's make this an opener. So I went to the 2 girls standing close to us and said to the hottest one: "Don't you hate it when you're out with a friend, but he starts talking to someone he knows and you're just kind of standing there". We started talking about whatever came to my mind, introduced the to my friend and so on. It was fun, but not the girls I was looking for. Then I saw a cute girl on stage..

cute girl on stage

She was dancing facing the crowd, I walked near her and put my hand out to show her she should help me to get on stage. She took my hand and helped me up. I placed myself behind her and put my hands on her hips without saying anything. I start swinging with her hips and she turns around:
"How old are you?". I tell her my age and she says that I'm cute, but too young for her (she's 3 years older). I responded something in terms of "Well I'm not too young to dance with you". She resisted a bit verbally, but I changed subject. We danced, spinned and grinded. Grind song of the night was definetly this one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYvYHgxx3hI[/youtube]

But than I had the idea of letting her meet my friend, who is also three years older and standing on the other side of the venue. I asked her if she wanted to meet my friend and pointed at him. Said some cool things about him and she agreed to meet him. So I text him (with one arm around her waste and the other one in front of me so she could read it to):

"come here, appearently this girl is too old for me " She laughed with the message, but he didn't see the text. We were waving a bit at him and telling him to come. I stopped escalating on her because I wanted him to meet her. Eventually I said I'll go get him, but we never returned.

miss friend

We met a friend of my friend who introduced me to a girl who came with him. I came real close to talk to her, lots of touching, we start talking a bit. I spin her around, start dancing with her and let her go again. After a while before I was leaving I reengaged conversation with her, started dancing with her again real close, lifting her up, face against face etc. After that we left the club

blondy

In another venue my friend was tlaking again to someone, so I used the same opener as before on a girl. Talked a little bit, but conversation dried out. On the dancefloor I saw her again but didn't feel like reengaging her because she was dancing with a guy friend of hers.

The road

I took off and started walking home. A bunch of guys shouted to me something about my bag. I didn't understand what they were saying, so I just said to them I had a serious question, would you prefer big boobs or a nice ass on a girl. They were immediatly engaged in conversation. Talked to them a bit and they invited me to a party they were having. It was a cool night.

lessons learned

- Plough through resistance, even though the stagegirl resisted at first, we still danced, I should have even persisted further to get this age thing out of her head.
- I talked about stupid things with the girls, but with a fun vibe. Vibe matters more than my actual words.
- I should stay in set and do my thing, if she's still there it's still on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 4 - Cola Kiss

As usual I warmed up by talking to a few guys, get into social mood.

The club

4 foreign girls

I love foreign girls, they are easy to talk to. Me and my friend walked up to 4 foreign girls and I opened with the "Hey, where are you girls from?" I started talking with the girl closest to me , told her to teach me some words in her language etc. casual conversation. Introduced myself to the rest of the group and talked a bit. We talk and dance with them and I introduce myself to everyone coming near the group or coming in the group. This made the new girls friendly to me and the new guys became no issue. After a while we decide to go to another group.

4 dancing girls

We saw a group of 4 dancing girls which had a girl in it who I found cute. We hovered nearby them. I'm not sure how exactly I opened the group, but one of the first things one of them said to me (not the cute one) was "come on, can't you dance?". I replied "Oh can't I?" I spin the girl pull her close and grind with her a bit. I spin her again, let her go and say laughing "Ofcourse I can dance". Her friend (the cute one) immediatly start talking to me. We talk a bit, but I don't put my full attention on her. I introduce myself to the girl in the group and have a few words with them.

Now I start dancing with the cute girl and focus on her. Her friends went to another part of the club, but she stayed with me. I dance more and told her to go outside to get some fresh air. Standing outside her friends came and they wanted to switch venue. I went with them to another club, but it was really boring, so I took them to another, more fun one.

I start dancing again with my girl and the friends go a bit futher in the venue.
After an hour I felt like I should really start kissing her, but wasn't sure if I had bad breath or not.

Bought a coke, drank it all quickly and started dancing real close again. I didn't know whether I should kiss her immediatly or not. So I dance so close with my face to hers that my lips touch her cheecks, her nose and so on. Then I thought about a fun way to kiss a friend told me. I said to her "I would so kiss you right now..." she smiled and I continued "But I'm going to almost kiss you". I went in and stopped one inch in front of her lips and waited. She went in and we start making out.

Kiss song of the night:

Her friends came back after a while, I asked if she minds if I kiss her with her friends being there and she answers she'd rather not want them to see. We talk a bit with the friends and I say to her I want to kiss her again and I pull her a bit further and kiss again. It was getting late and I needed to get home, so she gives me her number and fb.

I added her on fb next day and after she accepted later that day I texted her next day that I had fun and that we should do it again sometime. I haven't got any text back, 2 days later now.

lessons learned

- Moving as a team creates a connection between you two.
- Should have talked more about ourselves so she would feel more connected, maybe then she wouldn't flake.
- Introducing myself to the guys and girls made them not block

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 5 - Chode Night Out

The day I texted the girl from scene 4 and she didn't respond I was feeling bad and overthinking why she didn't respond. I figured if she doesn't respond I should go meet girls that do respond, so I decided to go out again.

The club

I met up with some friends and we went to a club and felt pumped up again. The club was really packed and full of guys. I didn't see any girl that I found cute, so we ended up just standing there a bit and getting pushed by people moving through the venue all the time. My mood was going down.

mixed group

Being pushed nearby a mixed set, the nearby girl looked bored and I opened with "this club is really bad today". We said a few things about the club, but I wasn't able to keep conversation, she didn't respond like in the mood to be in one either.

2 talking girls

One of my friends was talking to 2 (unattractive) girls. He did a sign to me that they wanted to talk to me. I went over and they started talking abou how I exactly look like her boyfriend.. (No thanks). I talk with them for a while and call in my other friend, he doesn't want to join in, but the girl insisted. He starts talking to the girl and I felt like I should get in the mood.

5 dancing girls

Climbed on stage where there were a group of young girls, said some things to whole of the group, but my voice didn't get over the music, so I ended up only saying a few things to two of them. No good response, so I turn my back on them and dance a bit. After a while we decide this club sucked so we left.

2 tough ones

In another club I came across 2 girls, as I passed they were just standing there with their arms crossed as if they were tough girls. I thought that they were laughing so I stop in front of them and cross my arms and copy their facial gesture. I didn't say anything and then I realised they were trying to be rude to me, saying to eachother what a loser I am and that I have a real big idea of myself. I smiled at them and went to my friends to say I'm leaving. I was feeling so off and went home.

lessons learned:

- If I don't feel that good it influences my game alot
- Open more positively

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 am 
Post of the month winner!

Quote:
I added her on fb next day and after she accepted later that day I texted her next day that I had fun and that we should do it again sometime. I haven't got any text back, 2 days later now.
You should do what again? Go to a club, drink, dance, pretend you met her for the first time and then sneak around on her friends to make out? She hid from her friends because what she did was a bit 'slutty'. . . and yeah, it made her feel great but just because she sucked face on the first 'crazed' night out doesn't mean you can plainly ask for more of it.

Next time (with her and other contacts you obtain in a similar way), just make a fun comment on one of her photos. No need to neg or compliment. What you're looking to do is reconnect in the "non-club" mode. She already knows that you're a fun guy and you're confident enough to pull a girl that you like. What you want to demonstrate now is that you are also a regular, responsible guy in the Real World. So while the following might be true in that 'fantasy land of clubs':
Quote:
- I talked about stupid things with the girls, but with a fun vibe. Vibe matters more than my actual words.
Back in the real World, words can be very powerful. Just get that connection back again by offering her an EASY WAY BACK IN. Begin a chat about anything that will strike her interest. . . then segway that into the "next outing".

Also . . . if you're collecting numbers and wanting to gain lots of dates, you ought to start opening some of the hundreds of girls that cross your path every day . . .

So far, things are looking good . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 6 - pussy I am

The club

5 dancing girls

I saw 5 dancing girls next to where I was standing, some guy went up to them and told them it was his birthday. He went to each girl and started getting kisses on the cheeck from them all. I see how he ejects and that was my turn to shine. I go to the one I thought was cute from a distance and her 'less cute' friend and said: "You will not believe me, it's my birthday too!". Obviously joking, but the 'less-cute' friend kissed me on the cheeck. I went to the cute girl - the lights start flashing and I see how she's actually not so cute - shit. I go in anyway, joke around with her and how she doesn't trust me, I pretend she rejected me on a joking way and eject.

old people

I see some people from a long time ago, no they are not old-aged. They used to know me as some silent nerd-ish kind of guy. So I figured I should change that Idea. Started giving kisses to them all. I had a small crush on one of those girls in my nerdy days.

I ended up giving this girl a lapdance start dancing and grinding with her, then said goodbye to them all, gave the old-crush a kiss on her forehead and left. (She has a bf) anyway, mission accomplished.

My friend wanted to leave early, so we called it a night.

The phone

I wanted to see the girl from last week again, so I took kasabi's advice and chatted with her on fb. We talked and I thought she was getting interested again, she left and asked to talk next day. We didn't talk and I felt like she was flaking again on me. So my chatbuddies (what a gay word) Lovehandle and Guido started calling me a pussy for not calling.

So I started reading a bit on phone game, prepared what I was going to say. Wrote it on a piece of paper, started getting nervous about calling. But after a while I hit that dial button anyway.

"Tuuduuduu.. This number is not authorized" . lol

went to facebook with a "this show has to stop" mentality. Started talking to her about the bad number. She seemed suprised but didn't know what was going on. So I asked her what she was up to today and told her that we should go drink something and that I wanted to see her in another place than these crazy clubs. She agreed. I asked "How about this evening" and she said today wasn't a good time and that she can maybe do tomorrow. I said: "no, not maybe, definetly tomorrow", "meet me at bar X tomorrow". She agreed, we talked about some other things to connect a bit and then I left.

The plan: Since the place where we meet is 20 minutes (we walk in this town) away from my place this will happen: If she comes with friends I'll go to a danceclub with her and her friends first and then get her alone walking with me to a bar which is closer to my room. Get a bit drunk there and then go to my place.

Journal revision

So it has been 27 days since I started this journal. Time to look back at what happened. I went out 7 times in this period and clubgame went pretty good.
The biggest thing I learned that I am more social than I thought.
I'll gaming ofcourse, but I already want to thank some people:

Spread Love Ders, for giving me advice on how to handle the calling (even tho it didn't work out right :p), explaining alot to me about flaking, logistics and making a plan.

Lovehandle , for calling me a pussy, I appreciate it :wink:. You've been breaking down alot of things for me.

Kasabi, for well, you're somewhat the guide in this journey.

lessons learned:

- reconnect on a non club base, this way she can see you in another setting than in this crazy vibe and might be less likely to flake"
- call instead of texting to meet up, this way I don't have to wait for a response and it shows more guts.
- even if the girl seems flakey, push through

revision results:

- I have to start practicing daygame now, even if it makes me more nervous. In a few weeks I can't go to clubs anymore anyway, because I'll have to study alot and clubbing + studying is a killer.
- I didn't follow my schedule enough, I get too much distracted and I didn't meditate alot because of *some lame excuses*. I have to start doing this again and as for the meditation, do 10 minutes instead of 20
- I have to practise more in order to get good. 7 times in 27 days? not good. I Need to be more consistent with my training.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Start Daygaming

Facebook "game"

The flaking girl

Quick update on the girl from last week, she got sick and we cancelled out plans. I pushed a bit to make a new meet up. We ended up with the plan of me going to her house next night. She was going to send me the address next day. So I waited the next day.. and waited.. waited some more. No answer.

The girl flaked

I behaved like a chode and send her that night: hey, I didn't go to a party because I promised to go to you. But you didn't send me a message. That's not so cool

yea, I realise now after you guys pointed it out to me, it's needy and trying to force her into guild. That's not so cool either.

Next day she sends me back: heyy, what happens??

I didn't know what to answer, so me and some guys from the chat agreed it would be funny to send in her language (translated): "come here, slowly take your clothes off, stay here until the sunrise". She should know that I can't speak her language and that it's just for fun.

I got a "???????????" back. So I thought she didn't like it and said that my friend told me it was a nice thing to say in her language, is it not?.

Hobbit pointed out how I was being a fag and came up with a better plan: ask her what I actually said and when she translate the thing go into seduction playfull mood with: "are you trying to seduce me?". Anyway I get no answer even though she is online.

In the evening I couldn't bear that I coudln't concentrate on my studying because I wasn't feeling great about how this went, So I wanted closure. Went online, saw that she was still there and hit her chat button: "hey, let's clear this up, it's confusing". 5 minutes later she goes offline. I felt better after that, now I know I blew it for sure :P

lessons learned

- my follow up game is pretty lame
- I was too needy, always putting in more effort than her
- I should implement an abundance mentality and play it cooler

Daygame

I will start daygame from tomorrow on and push myself to meet a few girls everyday. So I am pushing going to journal everyday this week. Let's get out of this comfort zone. Every evening I will set a goal for next day. The eventual approach should go something like this (inspired by reading daygame stuff)

open with:

- "Look at you ... you look amazing ... I had to talk to you."
- "Hey ... do you know how to get to X" *she starts talking*, "...I actually just wanted to flirt with you."
- Notice something particular about her and say how you like that about her.
- "you look cute, let me see this." - spin her - "..you're a natural"

transition with:

Stuff I come up with on the moment or use statements and let her qualify. Grabbed some ideas from Fin's thread what-you-do-three-steps-in-your-game-vt89013.html

"You look like" ... make her qualify. For example:
- You look adventurous .. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?' (The little panda)
- You look smart .. What's the smartest thing you've done today? (The lovehandle)

In the interaction, if I find something we connect on, make a future projection of us doing that together.

Close with:

"We should meet up and do this sometime.. what's your number"
"I enjoyed talking to you, I'll send you a text sometime ..."
"I was actually on my way to grab a drink at X, wanna come along?"

With these numbers I will train my follow up game (Going to watch Vin di carlo's no flakes DVD's also)

Goals for tomorrow:

- Warmup: Open 10 people with asking directions, see how long I can pull a conversation, doesn't matter if it are girls, guys or the kind in between.
- Approach 5 people with an "on the moment" opener, enjoy the conversation.
- approach at least one girl with a direct opener

Last edited by Illogic on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:57 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Daygame

I will start daygame from tomorrow on and push myself to meet a few girls everyday. So I am pushing going to journal everyday this week. Let's get out of this comfort zone. Every evening I will set a goal for next day. The eventual approach should go something like this (inspired by reading daygame stuff)

open with:

- "Look at you ... you look amazing ... I had to talk to you."
- "Hey ... do you know how to get to X" *she starts talking*, "...I actually just wanted to flirt with you."
- Notice something particular about her and say how you like that about her.
- "you look cute, let me see this." - spin her - "..you're a natural"

transition with:

Stuff I come up with on the moment or use statements and let her qualify. Grabbed some ideas from Fin's thread what-you-do-three-steps-in-your-game-vt89013.html

"You look like" ... make her qualify. For example:
- You look adventurous .. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?' (The little panda)
- You look smart .. What's the smartest thing you've done today? (The lovehandle)

In the interaction, if I find something we connect on, make a future projection of us doing that together. Somewhere in this interaction say

Close with:

"We should meet up and do this sometime.. what's your number"
"I enjoyed talking to you, I'll send you a text sometime ..."
"I was actually on my way to grab a drink at X, wanna come along?"

With these numbers I will train my follow up game (Going to watch Vin di carlo's no flakes DVD's also)

Goals for tomorrow:

- Warmup: Open 10 people with asking directions, see how long I can pull a conversation, doesn't matter if it are girls, guys or the kind in between.
- Approach 5 people with an "on the moment" opener, enjoy the conversation.
- approach at least one girl with a direct opener
Wow. You're well prepared for day game. You can't fail with all that :) The most difficult part for me was the transition to a conversation actually. I'll read your field report!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 7 - Daygame day 1

Directions

The goal was to warm up and that worked. I didn't ask 10 people for directions because I got tired of doing it and wanted to move on. I did it with 8 people.
The interactions remained very short and I didn't transition to something else. There were 2 fun ones however.

1. I walked into a cellphone provider store and asked directions to the store of their rivals. I heard someone go "Ooooh" in the store, but the girl said where it was and I left with a big smile on my face.

2. I asked directions to a street to mom and daughter. They were both all over me, one explained how to get there in my left ear, the other one in my right ear. Pretty hectic, but fun.

Random conversations

This went less good than I wanted it to go. The interactions were quite short.
Since this is streetgame, there is no music I can post that was playing as illustration.

So to get you in the vibe, here is a picture of a sidewalk.

1. The guy at the scanning machines. The machines constantly give instructions in loud voice on what the customer should do. I asked the guy how he didn't get crazy of hearing this all the time. He made half of a smile and said you get used to it, but he didn't want to talk.

2. I saw a cute girl waiting at a metro station. I asked her what metros stop there. When I started talking to her, her face brightened up and smiled. I make a joke about metro schedules being confusing and want to talk on, but then the metro came and she had to go.

3&4. I went in a store to look for sunglasses, had some fun with the people working there on how it looks ridiculous when you try on sunglasses and there is this big security tag on it. I let the girl of the shop give me advice on sunglasses and make some jokes about it. In the same store I start talking to a mom, ask her if the sunglasses were standing horizontally. We talked a bit on how shopping for sunglasses is hard. Then I started talking again with the girl from the store.

5. Standing in line to fit some clothes there was a girl standing next to me. She had the right age for me, I think 47. I talk with her about clothing stores, their shortage on fitting rooms and about selling tricks they use in shops.

Now you're probably waiting for the direct opener .. Didn't happen .. yet. In order to make up for not going direct today in daygame, I'll go out this evening and go direct on a girl there.

Lessons learned:

- People are more receptive and willing to talk than I thought
- I should use hand gestures, I didn't know what to do with my arms
- With these hand gestures, I can easily slide in some touching
- If I can't find a good way to transition, I should thank them, introduce myself and ask them a non-related-to-the-opener question

Goals for tomorrow:

- Warmup with 5 direction questions
- Have a conversation with 5 random people (opening, transitioning and starting multiple threads)
- Go direct on 2 girls

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Scene 8 - From hero to zero

The club

2 girls and a guy

Because this week is about pushing my comfort zone, I decided to go out alone. After I arrived, I was standing outside of a club texting a friend of me. Two girls were looking at me and opened me with "where are you from?". I start talking with them and I introduced me to them and to the guy in the group. Then another guyfriend of theirs joined in and I kept talking with the guys to have a way in.

They went inside and asked me to come. There were other friends of them in the club and have you ever ... they were some playboys I've met earlier. We shooted the shit. Talked and danced with girls they knew.

4 dancing girls

There were 4 girls dancing behind me and one of the playboys. They were bumping with their ass against us, so we decided to push them back with our asses. The girls were laughing as I was shaking my ass towards the whole group.

The girl of the group I thought was cute was too far from me and it would be awkward to open. So we just kept on having fun in our group, until the girls weren't standing in a circle anymore. One of them was leaving and I started shouting to her, "No! Don't leave now, this party is awesome". My friend joined in and we sandwiched three of them (me and my mate pulling eachother close, each from a side with the girls in between) and we started grinding with them.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGRqdNSPn14[/youtube]

As the evening progressed I was dancing in their 3 girls group, touching and stroking the ass of the cutest one of them and have my other arm around one of her friends. I told my girl to sit down and wanted to give her a lapdance, but it was to low so it failed. It didn't matter. I continued dancing with the cutest one, grinding, her lips touching my neck. Then we went in the group again, the two other girls start grinding with me. At this point my friends go to another club and I tell them I'll come to them later on. I went back in and the grind-fest continued, I was now grinding with three girls at a time. God I had a half-boner all the time.

There were guys around us that wanted to get in (not my friends), but nahah... these girls were mine.
The girls started to open up the buttons on my shirt. They liked what they saw and every time I closed the buttons again, one of them started opening it up again ...
We went outside and I wanted to go to the club where my friends were, but they didn't like that one. The other reason I wanted to go to that club is because miss flake would probably be there.

I told one of them to put her number in my phone so I could call when I changed plans. I kissed them all on the cheeck and in a return they licked me on my face lol. I leave to go to the other club.

Dancing foreigner

Maybe you remember those foreigner girls from scene 4. They also were in the club. I say hi to them and I say to the cutest one "You must meet my friend!". I pull my friend in and eject. When I see conversation starts fading out, I go back in. I tell to him (she could hear ofcourse) that she's a crazy dancer and so on. We start dancing and he was standing next to her and I was next to him on the other side. I didn't like the distance between them, so I push him with my hips close to the girl. Now he starts dancing with the girl... They made out all night. He thanked me later on :P

flaking girl

Yep, she was there. I go up to her and tell her this: "Hey, I know, I know. I've send you many messages, but I was just excited to meet you". I ask her what the message I sent in her language means. She translates it and I used Hobbit's plan there and asked her if she was trying to seduce me (pretending she was saying these things). I tell her my friends are standing on the other side of the club and that she should come with me. She tells me she will come to me later, but will stay with her friends some more first.

I went back to my group and continued the party. Flaking girl didn't come, what a suprise. So after a while I decided to lead her and make her follow me. I went up to her again told her to come with me, she still wanted to be with her friends and promised me she would come. She said it with this cute voice, smile and eyes that I believed her, stupid me.

So I went back to my group again.. (this didn't feel right), but they all left, except for my friend who was still making out with this foreign girl. I start dancing, but felt pretty lame because I was alone. So I decided to talk to these girls standing close to me. I positioned myself next to one of them (I should actually have seen that their vibe was off and weren't having fun) and opened with "There should be a rule that if you go out with a friend, he shouldn't make out with a girl all the time". I pointed at him and laughed.

I got the harsh what is this guy saying to me look and she starts laughing me out with her friend. There was a guy standing in their group and I say him "It's true isn't it?". He simply ignored me to be the cool guy and knodded. I put my hand on his shoulder and say loud "yeah, just ignore me!". Funny thing is that it didn't hurt me, I just stand next to their group and dance some. It still sucked tho that I was standing alone and flaking girl, well yeah, flaked. I tried to get in some more conversations, but things went poorly. I left the club, took a walk outside for a few minutes and met up with another friend of me. We returned to the club, drank something. I went to see if flaking girl was there, but she left. After a while we also went home.

The night started off awesome, but because I wanted to make things good with flaking girl, I allowed it to spoil my evening. This was the story from hero to zero.

Lessons learned

- Don't approach people whos vibe is off
- Should have stayed with the 3 first girls instead of a potentially seeing the girl who flaked on me and see what the night would bring ;)
- Don't adjust my plans or give up my party-freedom (dancing or making out with other girls, staying at the same place) for a girl who says she will come later to me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:42 pm 
Post of the month winner!

illogic, I admire your persistence. Lots of guys would have given up on Ms Flakey . .

I'm pretty sure I wrote this several times before. Men are dogs. You want to call up your buddies for a basketball game? . . . It's JUST LIKE rallying up your dog for a game of frisbee. "Hey? What's up? Come on! Let's go guys! . . "

Women are like cats. You try to rally them up like dogs and they just jump up on the top bookshelf and fall asleep. So you sit there . . . pretend that you don't even notice her. Take a bowl of warm milk, put it right next to your foot. Go grab a paper and just read. . . and wait.

This particular one is waaay over. Let it go for now. Next time, figure out their 'warm milk' and you'll be all set.