1st sarge with quality new routine please comment

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

First sarging report, me (boy wonder) and my fellow pua keegan decided to see a few live bands in sheffield then head to a local club. After seein enough bands and feeling a need to sarge we went to leadmill in sheffield. Standing round at the bar it wasnt busy at all so we was discussing tactis till a 5set hb7s came to the bar, i instantly came up with a new line which is my new favourite. I stood next to my target at the bar and said "are u pushin in? I will tell u wat lets hav a competition first to get served gets a prize" she took the bait i already new id get served because i amog bantered the bar man earlier. She wasnt too happy to get served second so i asked wat do i win? She said nothing. Because i had just came up wi the line i had no backup incase she sed this. But not to dwell i sed anyway my names lee wats ur name. Then hit her with the old skool opener "did u see the girls fighting outside" which she loved. I no i had her attention now so i sed anyway  got to get back to my mates ill see u later. Stood wi keegan 2mins and she was back over askin me a few questions like a/s/l. I answered then went again due to the night only being young and wanting to do a bit more sarging. Me and keegan just reflected on the first approach wen a 2 set hb6 came to the bar i went straight over and opened with the see who can get served first line and added if u put them tits on the bar u will get served faster to which she slapped them on the bar. I could sense she was hooked on my confidence so i turned away n went to keegan who was fluffing with the targets mate. We all had a chat then took it to the couches in the corner out of the way my target imediately sat on my lap in a reverse cow girl position after a bit of k closing she let me finger dagger that pussy as she had tiny shorts on till a bouncer walked past and nearly caught us. She agreed to come back to mine until i found out i would hav to pay taxi fares ther and back i walked her to the door and waved her off to look for my first target who was alot classier even tho i new a f close wasnt on the cards. I eventually found her and hit her with the line ive lost my mate can i chill wi u till i get hold of keegan. She sed yeah n i had to dance to the worst music ever think it was bewitched lol. I decided to do the gambler move and did a salsa with her then pulled her closer into a slow dance then k closed her. Eventually found keegan then we decided to go home with a 100%ii pulling record. So for the first sargin session i approached 2 girls # closed k closed cud hav f closed one all in all major success even keegan got some action.  Things can only get better!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah Ya did great my friend, dont expect every eve to happen like this,you will get rejected many times... Just like me, now I am F**** hb9's just because i got rejected a lot and i now like it...

But you did an awesome job, go on..