Number Close A 8.5 at Work

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: none
AOL: none
My buddy and I were talking and he know I can get girl number if I really try so he put me up for a challenge and said number close "the Girl" she an 8.5 blonde hair with some black in it,hazel eyes 5'5 very nice body. I knew who he was talking about so I step up my game.

So I walk into work and sit down. Then I stand up and there "the Girl". She see me.

The girl-Hey were you been haven't seen you in awhile?

AwesomePUA- Oh yeah you miss me ? I wink at her. Then said yeah well I though you were dead.

The girl-lol no but i wish

AwesomePUA-Oh wow well that no good. How you been?

The girl- I'm really tired.

AwesomePUA- Well that boring I need a girl that can be fun and outgoing.

The girl-he he well I can but I never see you.

AwesomePUA-well we shall catch up then

The girl-Yeah for sure

I'm a pretty popular guy at work.Everyone talk to me ,make jokes and I also have a bunch of girl-buddy that come by and give me hug. So right off the bat I was developing a Higher Value.Then work started to end my shift.So as I'm leaving I knew if I didn't number close I would kick myself in the ass.So I go over to her.

AwesomePUA-So what else do you do beside think about being dead and working?

The Girl-ha ha your funny smack me on the arm ---"kino"

AwesomePUA-Ya ok,im not a punching bag that will be a hug.

The Girl hug me.

The girl- well she goes off about how she a dance teacher and she drive a lot. She also like to be adventurous ...blah blah blah

AwesomePUA-That pretty cool well my shift over ,you seem like a pretty cool girl we should text sometime.

The girl-pull out her phone faster then me! And I put my number in then told her to text me. She texted me ASAP.

At this point I was thinking to myself "shit" what her name? So I saved her number as HB8.5. . It really suck Cause about 5 hr later I Texted her sorry I been busy just got done working out. Then said "So I don't know your name" So unless you want me to call "The girl that work with me you should tell me". She replied well it Ashley. So one thing I learned is Remember to ask for the name or else your in deep shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I think its much funnier to seduce a girl and not know her name...

Practically every girl I # close is getting it bad for me, they give up the number like water from a well, I put in the bucket and they fill it for me.

Now I musta at least 60-70% of the time never asked the girls name, I avoid fluff and I think its much better turning round and saying so whats ur name neway.

U can really tell how well u have them under ur spell when they give their number and then realise they havent even told u their name.

I think Ive made women fall in love with me without names even coming into it, its part of the mystery element to it all. Keeping some secrets teases them, fundamentally not telling ur name is a massive secret, make her pay for it if she wants it lol.

It works because women build profiles for us, once our profile fits a pre designated shape we get put in out lil, bf, ljbf, lover, husband box. This box then serves as ur type of personality and ur potential with her.

You need to figure out the boxes and behavioural patterns that get u into them and start applying the right signs to her so u can get in the box u want.