B2-Maximus FR-01: 9th May 2009

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Saturday 9th May:

Today I went to Bar L and Club K with a friend and a gal he is dating

I didn't do anything much but I did have some chances

At Bar L, I met this Mexican Chick Loli (When she told her my name I made fun of her name as if it was Wall-E or Lollypop etc.) who was sitting right next to my table (I had my back towards her and small gap between us because of the way I was sitting) and she touched me couple of times which started conversation to a point where I got her to indirectly say that she is attracted to me (in a sort of funny way of course):

When she touched me I kinda acted seriously as if I don't like it and said I am not a piece on meat (DDA style)
She then said sorry like twice (she touched me twice)

Although she might not have done that deliberately but that did start a conversation and she was looking positive
After which the conversation went like this: (after she touched me 2nd time)
I'm a magnet and she is like an iron (this was in response to something which she said earlier about attraction)

I surely got IOIs from her but I failed to capitalize on her or number close her or do DHV on her

I felt I was lacking things to talk about
If I had good openers (the opening was somehow done) and good negs then I could have continued the conversion and keep her interested and entertained

I could have used her to open the mixed set she was in and then possibly neg her or chose another target in the set but I failed to do that

Although I was feeling lot more confident compared to earlier field tests (mostly because of reading the posts in this forum, watching Mystery in VH-1 PUA and reading "The Game"), I still have a long way to go
Time and again, I felt I didn't have anything much to keep the conversation going on after opening the set or the target

I surely need to work on opener and negs and gotta get rid of AA which I have

The scene was no different in Club K although I felt I had lot more confident body language as compared to earlier field tests but I can still improve on that
I didn't open any set there or went to the dance floor
I did talk to a girl Maria (I guess) through the friend whom I was with
after initial intro, I tried to throw a neg at her by saying:
Quote:
Me: I like your nails (pause)
She: Thanks or whatever....
Me: Are those real?
Then she kinda pressed on my hands hard with her nails showing that they were real (in a light funny way ofcourse)
this could have been a conversation starter only if I had things to say to her next
As I realized (I kinda knew this already):
Quote:
- Bars and Night Clubs (especially those with dance floors) are loud, dark and fast paced
- I gotta be thinking and acting faster than the scene
- Body Language and Eye Contact are lot more important in situations like these
- Gotta work lot more on the body language and the eye contact
- 3 seconds rule is very important
- I saw it in action. If I don't take action in 3 seconds after spotting the target then anxiety starts taking over me and I tend to just blow it
I will try to get better with the openers and negs, get rid of AA and see how I do it in the next field test
Comments, Suggestions or Criticisms are most welcome