Club sarging

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Post subject: Club sarging
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i went to this club yesterday and i got rid of my AA (just told myself fuck it.. whats the worst that could happen)...
so anyway... im walkin around club and i see these girls just standing there having a drink and the music is blasting...

me: i can't believe you guys are just standing here when everyone's dancing...
them: *silence*

and then, the AA kicked back in... tried to open a couple of other sets, but couldnt hook...

Do you guys have any tips for verbal sarging in a club? what to tell a set of girls? im asking because i've noticed that most girls in a club are there to dance and have fun, not talk... but in order to dance and have fun with them, you have to first do this small talk for about 5 mins... get hooked and make them realize you're fun and then move on to dancing..etc

i dont think girls in clubs react positively to opinion openers cause they're there to dance and have fun not talk... thats my opinion...

would appreciate if you guys have any tips on that so i can try them in the coming few days :)

thanks in advance

JSPUA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why do women go out? To dance? For the music? To meet men?
That can be reasons. But there is one thing that all women are looking for in a disco. And that is… FUN and having a good time!

Women want leave the daily problems for a moment. They want the feeling that they are on vacation, at least for one evening. They love the fun and distraction of a disco.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sometimes you have to just dance past a girl with a smile on your face doing a shoulder shuffle or anything a little goofy. Make eye contact and stick out your hand if she gives it to you spin her and start dancing( NO GRINDING DANCING!!!)
just play dancing.. If she doesnt stick out her hand shrug your shoulders and move on. after you dance for a half of song or a full song no longer.. good opener but only if your feeling it its not for everytime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I've had success at clubs but I find that they are a bitch to sarge. Thats why I stick to quieter places, who cares if bystanders hear me saying random stuff to an absolute stranger. They won't remember within 12 hours anyhow.