House party field report, April 24th

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So this past Friday i attended this kick-ass house party. The party was thrown by my buddy's roommate. His parents were on vacation. I would say that i did not know 95% out of the 35-40ish people that were there that night. I am not super experienced in the game, so my goals are to gather experience and become a natural with women. I am naturally pretty good-looking but you guys know that physical looks are a small part of the game.

So anyways, first thing i do is go and fix myself a drink. Have a few sips and talk to the two guys i arrived with and survey the scene. Was trying to make sure that a buddy of ours who was suppose to meet up with us, had the right directions to the party.

A couple moments after that, as our little group branches off. I immediately start introducing myself to the various crowds of people. Getting to know people, making jokes, telling stories, and vibing with people. I pretty much have the attitude that everybody will love me and that i personally don't care what people think about me. I just do what i do! My goals are to have fun period.

I naturally started to game women. I left the kitchen and went into the living room. In one corner of the room, there was a dude i knew (he helped me build my custom pc!), his brother, and three good-looking women sitting across from them (instantly knew they weren't in a relationship with the two guys). They were playing a drinking card game called Kings (Each person selects a card and each card has a rule assigned to it, that involves drinking or mini-games that result in someone drinking!). Now these three girls right off the bat were very high-energy, spunky, and had a lot of attitude. I noticed how they tried to shit-test me from the start by attempting to show dominance, higher value, and trying to see if i was as cool, laid-back, and confident as my body language and persona appeared. They asked me my name after i initially ignored them and was talking to Tim when he waved me over. Me and the three ladies exchanged names. A few moments later, the girls checked to see if i remembered their names. I did not. I am not too good with names, especially when i am drinking and meeting so many new people in a short amount of time! They busted me on it, but i did not make excuses nor apologize. The one girl, after i tried to recall her name and got it wrong, made a big fuss with her girlfriends, so i kept calling her by the wrong name! During the interaction, Cassandra and Kalina were both hitting me on the arm or shoulder when i teased them!

The girls were calling me a jerk and that i should leave and wasn't allowed to play the card game with them. I looked each of them in the eye and calmly asked with a grin, "Do any of you guys own this place...is this your house...your party?". They said no, so then i told them that they couldn't boss me around then and i would do what i pleased. I then ignored them and turned and was talking to Tim's brother. Shortly after, Cassandra was asking me questions about me...my age etc. Tried to tease me and say that i was 17! (i am 23). She demanded to see my license. I joked around and said i was 80, and said i looked young for my age! She kept prodding me for my driver's license, so i eventually stated " if it will stop her from humping my leg" and passed it to her. She remarked that i was older then her toher surprise. I looked at her again, and stated that yes i was her elder and that she has to respect and obey her elders. She shit-tested me again by attempting to order me to go fix her a drink...I looked at her again and calmly asked with a grin, "Do i have bitch stamped on my forehead?" and then told her she was "too bossy for me" and laughed about it with the other dudes there. I left the group at that point even though i was playing the drinking game with them. I went and met new people and stuff.

Eventually i came back to the card game. Cassandra asked me if i knew where the bathroom was, i gave her the directions, but she said that i would have to show her. I got up and walked over to her and grabbed her hand and wrapped her arm around my own and took her to the bathroom. It was occupied so i knocked hard on the door and then left Cassandra standing there to take the blame! At some point the two girls took turns sitting on my lap and taking pictures with me. The third girl was the only one not actively kino"ing me. I found out later she had a boyfriend. The one girl, kelina at one point right hooked me a little hard after i teased her (she kept saying all night she would ufc guys!). I grabbed her hand and told her she wasn't allowed to hit me like that in a firm voice, and lowered her hand and ran my other hand down her arm softly and gently. She cooed that she felt it was a little sexual...i asked if she enjoyed it and she said maybe. So then i told her to stop being bratty!

later that night i bumped into Cassandra again, and at some point she said i was annoying her. So i turned my back to her, literally, and started talking to someone else. She then attempted to re-engage me by touching my shoulder and prompting me to turn around. The alcohol was getting to her i think! We started to discuss why she was being rude to me and i explained i was only stating that she looked like she was experiencing a head ache. We started hugging tightly , randomly. I forget how it started!

Basically that night i drank more than i usually do, and i blame that on my failure to pull the trigger and keep escalating the situation and increasing levels with women i was gaming. Cassandra wasn't the only girl i was flirting with...attracting at the party. I have more little stories but this post is huge as it is! I usually don't drink so much that i get stupid drunk, and when i get so inebriated i tend to forget to escalate and go up levels. I get lazy and sporadic! It was my last Friday in the city i currently live in, i am moving this week so it was my send-off party! I just felt like sharing this story. If i wasn't so intoxicated, i would of took Cassandra for a walk...kissed her..made out with her...fucked her in a bedroom etc.

This field report/experience exemplifies i am starting to put it all together though and become more of a natural, and get rid of the canned openers and routines etc. I see where i failed and why i didn't make it with any of the girls. I could of started kissing Kalina when i touched her arm and she said it felt sexual etc...i could of fucked or at least made out with Cassandra when she threw herself at me when he had that slow sensual hug etc. Basically, until i become a natural...where i have unconscious competence, and all this shit, the whole game from the early levels to the end game is second nature, i must prevent myself from getting too drunk!

Re-assessing the night, i am still amazed and proud of how far i have come as a person. A couple years ago i would of just stuck with my buddies and pretty much been a wall flower. No longer am i that shy nervous ...self-doubting...insecure man. I am now an outgoing, laid-back, fun guy who is at ease with myself and my place in a world. I can easily meet new people, make new friends, and attract beautiful women! My whole life and frame of mind, my whole reality has changed. I love my life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I could be wrong on all of these..

IOI's =

They asked you for your name
Both girls hitting you on the arm when you teased them
Both of them taking turns sitting on your lap
Girl re-engaging you after you turned your back on her
Hugging tightly

Where you built attraction =

Demonstrating your dominance over them during 'shit tests' - Alpha behavior
"Kino'ing"
Not sure whether to call this cat-string, but when the girl offended you, you turned your back on her, demonstrating non neediness, and she had to take action to get your attention back

Dealing/Overcoming Bitch Shield:

I think you first overcame the Bitch Shields before you got there by your attitude, "I pretty much have the attitude that everybody will love me and that i personally don't care what people think about me. I just do what i do! My goals are to have fun period."

When she ordered you to fix her a drink, you didn't become Beta, but instead said, "Do i have bitch stamped on my forehead?" and then told her she was "too bossy for me" and then you laughed about it, and then bounced.