Kiss close (and a bit more)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yesterday I was out on a date with a girl I'd met a few weeks earlier.

We started off at a wine bar 10 steps from my home. At some point (probably about an hour in) I kissed her, and later we moved to my place. I offered her a glass of wine, which she refused, saying that she wants to stay just for a few minutes, and needs to wake up early tomorrow. We made out on the couch until I helped her to her feet saying that my bed is much more comfortable than my couch. "Actually I think I should be leaving...". "You wanna go home?" I replied, and she said "yes." "Okay. Here's some water... I'll show you the way out." I wasn't going to convince her to have sex with me; we had a nice chemistry and I'm sure next time will be at least as enjoyable. In retrospect, maybe I should have made sure she was hornier before trying to move her to my bed, but oh well.

Near the entrance to my building we kissed a bit more and I said, "see you at September?"

"September??" - She seemed slightly bewildered.

"I'm flying to New York, remember?"

"Oh. When is that?"

"Next week, right after my final exam."

"Ah okay than. September it is..."

Now when I'm thinking about it, I don't really have much of a chance to pass this exam just yet. I wanted to take it just to get the feel for it, but actually if I won't be super lucky at this attempt, I'm planning to pass the next go in September. So I would actually like to have another night out with her, but I think maybe it's best to leave it as is - with a nice taste for more. Could it play against me to tell her that "actually, I do have some time for another night out"?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:05 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's alright, neither Sherlock Holmes or Matlock could figure out LMR, they let it slip through their fingers too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Go ahead and ask her out again but don't verbalize "moving to the bedroom" with a woman.