How do I close her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: How do I close her?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody! This is my first post of many to come.

There is this girl that works at a clothing store in whixh I buy most of my clothes. She is really beautiful and my age (19). I have walked in there and talked to her 3 times; the first time a few weeks ago with my friend, the second time yesterday with a few more friends. And today I decided to go there, tell her that I think she's pretty cute and go for a Number close.

However, I went to the store and it's a pretty small store, and it was packed with customers. She ran from the cashier desk to the customers and I couldn't really stop her. So she saw me and was like "oh, are you here again?" and then she went to help some customers. I didn't know what to do so I asked her how she was doing and her boss was giving me this weird look. She didn't have time to talk, so what do I do now??

I have already been there now 3 times, is it too late now to do a number close? What do you guys think? When I have talked with her earlier we're both laughing and having fun. What would you do if you were me?

Post subject: Re: How do I close her?
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:51 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What would you do if you were me?
Have other options. Flirt with her in the future.

Post subject: Re: How do I close her?
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think if you got along with her and you'd like a chance with her then you have to go for it. The worst that can happen is that you end up where you are right now. If she likes you she'll be happy you came back.